Freebie thread for the week of 7-10-2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only recent sample received are the Schmacko dog treats. My dogs really loved them. Now I'm waiting for my treats..... :3dglasses

I am a lurker here but I just wanted to thank whoever put in the link for the contest to win the Neutrogena sunscreen. I never enter these contests but I'm glad I did because I got a FULL-SIZED tube of sunscreen today with notification that my name had been selected!!

Thanks again,

Joanne

jmcross said:
I am a lurker here but I just wanted to thank whoever put in the link for the contest to win the Neutrogena sunscreen. I never enter these contests but I'm glad I did because I got a FULL-SIZED tube of sunscreen today with notification that my name had been selected!!

Thanks again,

Joanne

party:

maddhatir said:
JUST IN CASE you are planning to place an order with
http://www.yvesrocherusa.com/control/main
you can get a Free Red Bag Set with any Order (US)
*Or, you may choose a different gift
16 Piece Silverware Set
Or, Beauty Case plus 5 trial size products
in your shopping bag.

and i have this to add- hope it works-- entertainment just e-mailed me with this code: $5 Off Your $15 Order - Enter code YRSAVE5 if you are ordering---

hey save 5 bucks and a free bag! i just might take them up on their offer! :banana:

I DID IT! i placed an order with YvesRocherUSA.com ! :rotfl2: i purchased 5 different items ( pear soap, 1 body and hair shampoo, 1 trial size shampoo, a 15 pc sampler of their products, some smelly deodorant, and thne got-------a FREE tube of hand balm and the FREE weekend carry all and make up case) all for 15.90! and that included s/h and i used the 5.00 off code.

when you sign up for an account they will also give you 10% off of your next order! :banana:

ooo- DH is right- i WILL buy anything just to buy it! :blush: BUT I CAN USE SOME OF THE STUFF FOR DISNEY IN SEPT! ...right.....? :confused3

jmcross said:

Thanks again,

Joanne
:cool1: :cool1:

yipee!!!:teeth:

kimberly6 said:
Wow I think my mailman HATES me!

My mailbox is FULL everyday, this past week I got my free Oprah mag, Nexxus, Herbal Essence shampoo & conditioner, Amazing Goop, Free SAmple of Downy plus Whitening laundry soap, Tide w/febreeze, Move Free Advanced, my bags from associated bags (GREAT FREEBIE), but I have yet to see that free thong......

As my freebie friends on the board have read a couple of times, but i love to tell it....My mail lady was making eyes at my hubby on a routine basis, lingering at the mail box when he was working out in the yard :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: talking about whatever. After he started getting wart remover, erection pills, bladder and gas pads, and the :drive:herbal rogaine samples I ordered in his name she just wizzes on by and throws the mail at the box now!!!!!!!!!!!!

40-count sample of Remifemin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREE 40-count sample of Remifemin - a $13.00 value!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found this on another site and thought I would share.... no gaurantees of it showing up because quantities are limited! I thought it was worth a shot!

http://www.motionshair.com/M_sampli...ling-signup.cfm

Sign up to be an official member of the Motions Web site and you will be eligible for online promotions featuring prizes, gift packs, discounts and more! Simply answer the questions below and fill out your contact information.

*Quanties Limited. While supplies last.

ee Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion Samples

Free Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion Samples
Protect your skin with Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion. Choose your SPF (Coppertone 15, 30, 45 or 50)

Free Bottle of Banana Boat Suntan Lotion

Sunburns hurt. So while you're catching rays this summer, protect your skin by clicking below to receive a free bottle of Banana Boat or Hawaiian Tropic Suntan Lotion. It's the healthiest way to get a tan.

Free Crepe Myrtle notebook

" For your free, colorful Crape Myrtle Notebook
click the Notebook on the table above and eMail
us your name, address, and zip code "

http://www.crapemyrtle.com/

Just click on the image of the animation, or send the email to: crapemyrtle@hotmail.com

Good Clean Fun Placemat w/ Soy Crayons *email*

mailto:info@freshbaby.com

We are thrilled to introduce the first and only disposable plastic placemats made from corn, 100% petroleum-free, 100% compostable, and 100% Fun!

These new placemats are:

* * Stick in place to keep germs off food and fingers.
* * Color-on/wipe-off and come with soy crayons
* * Earth –friendly because they are made from corn, not petroleum like most plastics. They're also compostable.
* Designed for children 1-6 years old.
* Perfect for dining out, picnics and traveling.

Want to try one? We’d love to send you a FREE sample.

To get your FREE sample simply send an e-mail with your name, address, city, state and zip code to info@freshbaby.com

Allow 3 weeks for delivery. One sample per household and this offer is available in the USA only. Expires 9/1/06. Be assured, we’ll send you nothing else, but the Good Clean Fun placemat sample. We hate junk mail too.

http://www.freshbaby.com/buy_our_products/placemats.cfm

TENIA66 said:

Sunburns hurt. So while you're catching rays this summer, protect your skin by clicking below to receive a free bottle of Banana Boat or Hawaiian Tropic Suntan Lotion. It's the healthiest way to get a tan.

What is the link to this??? I could definately use a free bottle for this Irish skin :blush:

Claim your free sample today and start to enjoy a smooth pain-free shave with no razor burn or rash! We're so convinced you'll find King of Shaves shaving software the world's best shave that, stocks permitting, we'll send you a free sample to prove it (though before we do so, we do ask you help us out by completing a short survey to help us improve our products and service).

http://www.shave.com/sample/index.epl

http://www.motionshair.com/M_index.cfm
Look on bottom of page...

Sign up to be an official member of the Motions Web site and you will be eligible for online promotions featuring prizes, gift packs, discounts and more! Simply answer the questions below and fill out your contact information.

*Quanties Limited. While supplies last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter