Freebie thread for the week of 7-10-2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free Preview MLB Extra Innings this weekend!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread Rating:

Just wanted to give you baseball fans the heads up. It looks like if you have digital cable you might get it, but don't quote me. I have WOW cable and am pretty excited about watching the Tigers game tonight.

www.getbaseball.com

Free Calphalon Pizza Pan - (after setting up wedding registry at Target)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found this on the Target.com site. Looks like you don't have to buy anything, you just need to create a registry.

Register for $300 or more in Kitchen Essentials from Calphalon cookware, bakeware, cutlery or kitchen accessories. Receive a coupon for a FREE Kitchen Essentials from Calphalon Pizza Pan redeemable at a Target Store near you.

Offer applies to qualifying registries based on merchandise subtotal. Pizza Pan gift offer valid only for wedding dates after 7/1/2006. Qualifying registries must be created through Target Club Wedd registry system (in-store or online) by 1/31/2007. LIMIT: One Pizza Pan gift per registrant or couple. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of coupon following our receipt and verification of eligibility. Target and Calphalon are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, postage due or undeliverable mail. No cash or other substitutions allowed, except at sole discretion of Target and Calphalon. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted by law. Coupon is redeemable in-store only and expires May 31, 2007.

Here's a link (the details above are listed abou halfway down the page):
http://www.target.com/gp/browse.html...&node=12959861
Link doesn't work any more...just go to the bottom of Target.com and click on the promotions link in the Target stores section. Then click current promotions, and then "Click here to view"....

Haven't done it myself, but thought someone about to get married might benefit.

Girls ages 6-8 wanted by Tyra Banks to be on her show *Everything is paid for*

If you have a daughter between the ages of 6 and 8 and would be interested in appearing on a national talk show with host Tyra Banks, all travel is paid, please read on!

A public relations friend of mine is working with a national talk show from the West Coast that is going to be doing a segment on girls and body image. These would consist of a panel of girls ages 6-8. The panel would be discussing with the host (Tyra Banks) about how to help build girls’ self esteem to prevent serious issues with body image and to discuss how they view themselves and their body image…not older kids. They would like moms as well.

The are no fees to participate and your travel will be paid.

If you and your daughter would like to participate, please contact Anne Leedom at Net Connect Publicity at 916.939.8246 or via email anne@netconnectpublicity.com no later than this Tuesday, July 18th for additional information. PLEASE be sure to tell her that Amanda from FamilyCorner gave you her contact information so that she knows how you heard about it.

(FamilyCorner does not earn anything from this, we are simply spreading the word)

Thanks and have a great day

Amanda Formaro, President
FamilyCorner.com Magazine, Inc.
http://www.familycorner.com

Have your Levis repaired or replaced free (repost)

http://www.us.levi.com/lsco/levi/he...7153&help=warra

Our guarantee states: "Full warranty. Thank you for buying Levi's® jeans. You have purchased superior quality jeans that come with a full warranty. If this garment proves to be defective in workmanship or materials under normal wear (excluding stains), please contact us. This full warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state."

Returning to store: For the most timely resolution, we recommend that you first attempt to return the product to the store where it was originally purchased.

Returning to Levi Strauss & Co: If for some reason you are unable to return the garment to the store where it was purchased, you can send the garment directly to our Consumer Returns Department for inspection. Please print out our Consumer Information Form and include it in your package. (You will need Adobe® Reader® to print this form. If you do not have Adobe® Reader®, please click here to download.)

If you cannot print the Consumer Information Form, please follow the instructions below to send in your garment:

Make sure the garment is washed.
Do not mark the garment with pins, staples, tape or ink.
Put the garment in a mailing package of any type along with a letter detailing why you feel the garment is defective. This information is important for us to accurately process your return.
Make sure to include your name, complete mailing address and a phone number on the letter. If your mailing address is a P.O. Box, you must also include a valid street address.
Send the item via U.S. Postal Service to LS&CO. Consumer Returns, 501 Executive Airport Drive, Henderson, NV 89052. We recommend you insure the package.
Once the garment has been received, it will be inspected, and if found to be defective, it will be replaced. Garments that are inspected and not found to be defective will be returned with a letter of explanation. The whole process takes 4-6 weeks from the time we receive your garments.

strasfamily said:
I'm surprised they still have a website up - Damon's filed for bankruptcy and have pulled their franchise from the restaurants here in AZ.

hmmmm- didnt know that-- actually DH and i noticed the one we used to go to in NJ closed down- now we know why!

i loved the concept though-- choose a big screen (out of 4) to watch your sports on-- we used to go with my cousin to watch the Flyers (yay! my team!) vs the devils (booooo- my cousins team!) just some friendly jersey rivalry! :thumbsup2

TENIA66 said:
mad sweets i don't remember if this was posted earlier or not, so just for you:
'Pirates of the Caribbean' Screensaver/Wallpaper

*NOTE* When downloading screensavers & Wallpapers there is a risk of spy/adware.ALWAYS do a scan on the zip.

http://www.screensavers-tlc.com/piratescaribbean.html

Thirteen images from the movie by Disney artistically arranged graphics by Art-TLC. More movie savers go to JoBlo.com. Download Free Wallpaper from this screensaver! Screensaver copyright, ART-TLC ©.

ohhhh TENIA thank you for thinking of me! :love:
i am saving this on my faves so i can check it out..... puckerup:

flakypuff said:
Hi Guys..
Ok, this is not free but wait its a great deal
http://www.hersheypa.com/attractions/hersheypark/100th/book_now.php

"100 Years of Happy Family-Four Packs" $100
(available now through August 2. Up to 4 additional tickets may be purchased at discount rate)
:cheer2: :cheer2:

This is a great deal... BUT be careful and read the dates... I saw this this morning and almost ordered them, but it's only good for May 4th - June 30th, 2007.

TENIA66 said:
VS Free "Pink" Panty

There's a coupon in Comospolitan for a free pair of pink panties at Victoria Secret.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Don't tell people. I work for VS, I'm starting to dream of pink panties. :rotfl2: Not in a good way either.

It's a great, big beautiful, new week! And that means that it's time to close this thread and open a new one. The new Freebie Thread can be found here . Go get 'em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter