Disney Magic Kingdoms

I’m in the same boat as those who can only use Naveen for pendants (and the float but that hasn’t dropped either) And so far, I haven’t even gotten one. I have both Louis, Charlotte AND the float but of course, not good enough. You have to also have Tiana’s Place to even have a chance. I’m a long time player and it’s so frustrating having to grind the last few days.

I’m in the same boat as those who can only use Naveen for pendants (and the float but that hasn’t dropped either) And so far, I haven’t even gotten one. I have both Louis, Charlotte AND the float but of course, not good enough. You have to also have Tiana’s Place to even have a chance. I’m a long time player and it’s so frustrating having to grind the last few days.

The drops are stupid. I started collecting when he was available, I have the palace along with all those (minus Charlotte) and still only have 2/7.

The drops are stupid. I started collecting when he was available, I have the palace along with all those (minus Charlotte) and still only have 2/7.

Agreed. I have all the characters and Tianas palace and have collected since he started but still only 1 hat in nearly 24 hours . At that rate I won’t get him in next three days.

Edit: second pickup this morning got rest of Pendants and 1 more hat so 2 hats in nearly 24 hours.

Last edited:

Drop rates for Facilier were partially horrible for me yesterday. Ended up with 6 out of 7 pendants. But I did not receive my first ear hat until this morning. I should have sent Vanellope out for her last upgrade. But I wrongly thought I would have better drops for Facilier. At least I was able to start leveling Crik-ee up one more level.

I’m at 5/7 pendants and 4/7 hats. I’m crossing my fingers that I’ll be welcoming him by tonight, so that I can get started on the last comfy costume fabric. But I won’t be upset if I miss the outfit.

Now excuse me, while I go ignore this last minute trophy event. :rolleyes1

I’m at 5/7 pendants and 4/7 hats. I’m crossing my fingers that I’ll be welcoming him by tonight, so that I can get started on the last comfy costume fabric. But I won’t be upset if I miss the outfit.

I am up to 4 and 4 so hoping by tomorrow morning at the latest to welcoming me him - should give time to get the costume (do have the others so would like to get this one - do like when they are all in the room hanging out together)

Over a day in and only have one hat to show for it. I thought I had a pendant but it was a hat. Not that it matters because drops for both are absolutely abmysal.

2 Pendants and 5 hats as of this morning. 1/2 way there I guess.

So far none of the 2 hour tasks or the parade have dropped anything.

Wait... 14 "epic" drops in the first twelve hours the character was available?

<<sniff>> <<sniff>> I smell intern textbook money... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Trust me, I do not spend gems to speed up tasks or buy bundles or anything. I don’t even buy the regular storyline characters because I save up my gems for events. And I haven’t paid these interns a single dime. I honestly haven’t cared too much about this event. I’ve started leveling up again even though I still need to collect for the comfy outfit.

I was in decent shape yesterday 3/7 and 5/8, but haven’t had a drop in 12+ hours. Nothing when I woke up and the 2 collects since.

I don’t care about the comfy costume either, BUT I will be upset if I don’t get it! I’ve got every character and building for the event and usually collect when they are done, so there is no reason I shouldn’t get Dr. F and the comfy costume with time to spare.

I still only have 1 pendant. This is a bunch of crap. Oh and my hats? Still at 4. The random drop rates really gets on my nerves

Agree! I’ve been on both sides of the drop rates, but feels like it’s usually on the worse side. I know @supernova will disagree, but bring on 100% drop rates and adjust times or items needed accordingly. Or if your gonna keep the game of chance aspect than make it so the discrepancy are not as extreme as they are for some people.

Also, this is the first event I can remember some of the premium characters having multiple jobs, 2 hours and 4 hours, for the same item. Maybe incorporate the same for all epic/legendary items? So have the 2/4/8 hour job with the current drop % and have a 24 hour job that has a 100% drop rate. That way we can play the game of chance in hopes of finishing quicker, or play the 100% drop rate at a slower pace?

Agree! I’ve been on both sides of the drop rates, but feels like it’s usually on the worse side. I know @supernova will disagree, but bring on 100% drop rates and adjust times or items needed accordingly. Or if your gonna keep the game of chance aspect than make it so the discrepancy are not as extreme as they are for some people.

Also, this is the first event I can remember some of the premium characters having multiple jobs, 2 hours and 4 hours, for the same item. Maybe incorporate the same for all epic/legendary items? So have the 2/4/8 hour job with the current drop % and have a 24 hour job that has a 100% drop rate. That way we can play the game of chance in hopes of finishing quicker, or play the 100% drop rate at a slower pace?

I like the multiple jobs, with those needing a premium character/building being a shorter task. It seems more fair than only having one character available to collect with the old joint task method. I do think that helped me a lot during this event.

I like the multiple jobs, with those needing a premium character/building being a shorter task. It seems more fair than only having one character available to collect with the old joint task method. I do think that helped me a lot during this event.

I do to. Like you said make premium characters/building offer some type of benefit. All costumes should also collect something for each event and it should probably be for a shorter time and I f you have multiple costumes for a character, each costume should collect a different item for a different event character. The same should go for Grumpy!!! Remember the nightmare and the hoops we had to jump though to get him and they talked about how he was gonna be a very special characters in the future? GameLoft obviously did.

The one case I would agree with 100% drop rates is when a character is collecting for their own item(s). It's ridiculous that the Mayor or now Cri-Kee wouldn't return their own tokens or ear hats. Seems a bit ridiculous.

I do to. Like you said make premium characters/building offer some type of benefit. All costumes should also collect something for each event and it should probably be for a shorter time and I f you have multiple costumes for a character, each costume should collect a different item for a different event character. The same should go for Grumpy!!! Remember the nightmare and the hoops we had to jump though to get him and they talked about how he was gonna be a very special characters in the future? GameLoft obviously did.
Grumpy? Who's Grumpy? We have a character named Grumpy? Oooooohhhh, right. I totally forgot that they even bothered adding him to the game and then made him impossibly difficult for players to earn, and then pretty much have completely written him out of the f'ing game. Dummies that they are...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter