Tiana - ready for 4
Eudora - ready for 7
Charlotte - ready for 5
Louis - ready for 7
Mama Odie - ready for 6

Cri-Kee - 7

53,871 event currency
170 gumbo

Haven't been too terribly enthused about this event or its characters, so I've been holding off on moving anyone up. Plus, with the last character unlocking tomorrow, I don't need any conflicting tokens preventing his drops. At this point, I just want to get him, get the dumb comfy costume thing, and be DONE with this whole event. With 28.2 million in magic, I will happily use that towards the characters after the event is over.

Ok so I have never paid close attention to the visitors in my park. I mean I’ve looked at them but that’s all. So I zoomed in just to check out this kid I saw hopping along well he actually vanished when he got to the partners statue. So I started looking at some other visitors. There was a kid eating a pretzel from the pretzel cart. Then I saw another taking pictures with his cell phone and it actually had a flash that would go off when he took the picture.

Thought that was pretty interesting.

Tried to attach the thumbnail but wouldn’t let me o_O

As we await the Dr Facilier welcoming, my stats are:
Tiana at 4
Charlotte La Bouff at 4
Louis at 5
Madam Odie at 5
Cri-Kee at 6
Eudora at 6
Prince Naveen at 6
The Mayor at 9
Vanellope at 9

All the P&F characters but Charlotte are ready to level up. Charlotte needs 4 more ears to avoid any potential conflicts with Dr Facilier drops. Only Dr F's fabric is needed for the comfy outfit. I'm going into the last 4 days with 51k EC and 213 gumbo.

Ok so I have never paid close attention to the visitors in my park. I mean I’ve looked at them but that’s all. So I zoomed in just to check out this kid I saw hopping along well he actually vanished when he got to the partners statue. So I started looking at some other visitors. There was a kid eating a pretzel from the pretzel cart. Then I saw another taking pictures with his cell phone and it actually had a flash that would go off when he took the picture.

Thought that was pretty interesting.

Tried to attach the thumbnail but wouldn’t let me o_O

Play "In the Hall of the Mountain King" when you see them skipping.

At least this isn't a pile of joint character tasks. The Mama Odie and Luis is the only one and is a 4 hour task.

Hopefully it won't be shabby getting him. I didn't get his token drop from the parade. Only another 75 minutes until I see is Eudora will give up some of that sweet bounty.

Doesn't seem too crazy to get the items for Dr Facilier

Just a note that for Madam Odie's solo task you need her at level 6 (I only have her at level 4 at the moment, which is enough for her joint task with Loius)

Happened to have Charlotte and Eudora out on Facilier missions. And they did NOT deliver. Epic drop rates....and THEN comfy fabrics collections. Plus the extra time walls. They are really manipulating the game more and more each event hoping to entice the bundle purchases.

Given that both Facilier and the comfy costume are bundles, I expect the drop rates to be lower than the rest of the characters were. We shall see. Already had 3 different opportunities for Facilier tokens and nothing.

This seems like it’s gonna be tough for me. I only have one character (Naveen) who can collect for facilier’s first token

FYI - Rebalancing. Largely Cinderella (including the Tremaines which seems odd since we just got them), Sleeping Beauty, and Beauty and the Beast.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/disn...-upcoming-balancing-changes/1309592712540523/
Geez, I guess I know who to put at the top of the list to level to 10 next (currently at 39 characters and doesnt seem possible to catch up). I don't understand what their endgame is. If these token requirements had been so high for these early characters when I started playing (not quite a year ago), I'm not sure how long I would have stuck with it, because progress already felt really slow at times because I was always playing catch up to earlier players. Increasing token drops in chests doesn't really balance things, it just serves to add to the artificial inflation.

Geez, I guess I know who to put at the top of the list to level to 10 next (currently at 39 characters and doesnt seem possible to catch up). I don't understand what their endgame is. If these token requirements had been so high for these early characters when I started playing (not quite a year ago), I'm not sure how long I would have stuck with it, because progress already felt really slow at times because I was always playing catch up to earlier players. Increasing token drops in chests doesn't really balance things, it just serves to add to the artificial inflation.
It really is upsetting. I don’t see the reasoning behind it and it makes things so much harder for me.

FYI - Rebalancing. Largely Cinderella (including the Tremaines which seems odd since we just got them), Sleeping Beauty, and Beauty and the Beast.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/disn...-upcoming-balancing-changes/1309592712540523/

Those changes are no joke either. Some of the increases are crazy. Does anyone know when this is going to happen? I didn't see anything in the post. I'm still trying to get Drizella and Anastasia to 10- been slacking on their tokens because of the event, thinking not a big deal if I waited. Oops. I'd be royally ticked if I had other characters affected (and based on those comments, people are LIVID).

It really is upsetting. I don’t see the reasoning behind it and it makes things so much harder for me.

I don't get it all. Supposedly they're preparing for new and better things. I know I can't think of any improvements that could remotely have to do with how many tokens it takes for a character to level up. As someone commented on their Facebook page, it's more likely they've run out of ideas and are trying to keep people busy in the meantime.

I don't get it all. Supposedly they're preparing for new and better things. I know I can't think of any improvements that could remotely have to do with how many tokens it takes for a character to level up. As someone commented on their Facebook page, it's more likely they've run out of ideas and are trying to keep people busy in the meantime.
It’s not keeping me busy...it’s making me not want to play anymore. I only keep playing to progress in the story and do events

After 4 hours and 4 possible drops for each, I only got 2 of the pendants and 1 of the ear hats. Looks like welcoming Dr Facilier is going to at least take until tomorrow, which then only gives about 3 days or less for the costume. Good luck everyone.

After 4 hours and 4 possible drops for each, I only got 2 of the pendants and 1 of the ear hats. Looks like welcoming Dr Facilier is going to at least take until tomorrow, which then only gives about 3 days or less for the costume. Good luck everyone.
I had the exact same results. I also get an extra pendant from the float this morning.

I started with the parade, Tiana's palace and someone accidentally on a task, so I've done that, a couple of rounds of the 2 hour tasks and the 4 hour and have 1 ear token to show for it.

I had better drop rates for Peter Pan's flute.

I’ve collected 3 pendants and 1 hat. With 4/14 tokens, I’m feeling ok.

The fabric task for the comfy costume is only one hour, so that might not be too bad. Of course, we don’t know if it’s an epic token... lol.

I sent everyone on their tasks overnight (thanks to the Facebook/reddit post) but didn’t get any drops. Now at 2 pendants and 3 hats. Odie can do the 8 hour task if you don’t have Louis, but if you do then you can do the shorter task. I think that’s fair. It’s an improvement over the joint tasks with premium characters where people who didn’t buy any premium characters could only run one task.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter