DISappearing Peeps...A fastpass to THIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I got that reference too, I just didn't have time to post. :sad2: Had to work today. Gotta love her when she turns into the giant blueberry and they have to go roll her out and squeeze the juice out of her.:rotfl: Serves her right!:rolleyes:

That would have been "Violet" who turned into the blueberry, not Varouka. Remember her Dad said "Violet, you're turning violet!"
Varouka was the girl who went down to the incinerator where all the "bad eggs" go.

Gotta love Willy Wonka!!! :lmao:

I see the button to pick +quotes... but I get nothin when I push it!! :rotfl2:

Ok you go to the first post you want to quote and push the Quote+, then go to the next one, and push it again, and so on, and so on. Then when you press post reply, all your quotes will be there. I am not techy inclined, so if I can do it anyone can.:rotfl:

That would have been "Violet" who turned into the blueberry, not Varouka. Remember her Dad said "Violet, you're turning violet!"
Varouka was the girl who went down to the incinerator where all the "bad eggs" go.

Gotta love Willy Wonka!!! :lmao:

:headache: :blush: oops! :scared:

So much to catch up on!

I'm gonna try to get on the yahoo site. Not sure my username for there, so I'll have to let you know!

Grumpy...Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to use it on my exercise nights! I did learn, the hard way, NOT to eat chili before doing Turbo Jam! :eek: Acid reflux is awful! :sad1: (OK, the beans weren't a good idea either!):laughing:

I know I'll have lots to read in the morning, but for tonight, I'm done! Nighty-Night!:hippie:

Yay, now I know how to multi quote. I'm wearing my smarty pants (and their gettin' loose!)

How do you multi quote the same quote? As in a long TR post that you have many comments on?

Thanks aldisneygrl....We have a "Wooo Hoooty" coming up. Who ever posts on the 200 page (yikes!!!!) yells Woooo Hooooty!!! Every 100th post also. It's said to be good luck! My last Wooo Hoooty is on a different thread an I got the 20,000 post! It's sorta a cyber party excuse. There is a naughty "other" meaning, but we'll keep it family friendly. PM me if ya wanna know.

Twinkie knows the WooooHooooty! Be careful not to spell it with a "H" (WhoooHoooty)...Coming UP.....:hourglass

Backstage Gal figured out how to get in to yahoo groups - I dont know who and who's not gotten an email - feel free to pass it on!! I have kids, and have to keep getting on and off, dh is trying to run some Windows "test" on this laptop...

I just clicked on the subscribe link. I chose the daily digest version of posts, since I think it would be annoying to me to get an email each time. Will have to see how that works out.

Thanks, Sandy!

Dene, all you have to do is go to photobucket.com... register, free... then click on upload from your computer (you have to know where you have your pics - that's my hard part!! ) then click on the img you want from your computer, and click save...

and viola, it will upload on photobucket.

and at photobucket, you can have different folders - for instance I have a "gif" folder for happy birthday gifs etc

and a Disney folder :goodvibes (oh and if you look there is teeny tiny print which says on photo bucket a large BLUE box you click says "Browse" to the right is the white box, under that white box is a teeny tiny writing that says "ADD more images" click on that to do 4 or 5 at a time... then click upload...

NOw, all you have to do is copy the "IMG" tag and paste it over here and viola!! Photobucket resizes perfectly... mostly!! :goodvibes

Thanks!

All right, I set it up...

Post message: DisappearingPeeps@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: DisappearingPeeps-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

I made it "private" in the sense that I dont want the yahoo surfers to find it, the WISH group - I dont think any of us have any problems with - we post knowing that there are 3X's the amount of lookseeys than posters...

BTW - - I'm "angelmum3" at yahoo... and every other message board (see I really didnt intend to stick around these boards... :rotfl2: and thought my username HAD to be disney related... eeyore = "thanks for noticing me")

When I click on this link it throws up a message about Microsoft Outlook not being able to open. Trying to figure out what to do.

My previous dog was a sheltie.:sad1: She died at the age of 12 1/2. She was a Christmas present that DH and I gave to each other. We actually bought her on Christmas day. Haven't seen any dog strollers.:sad2:

Sorry about your sheltie... ours is about that age now and I've been dreading the day since I realized just how old she's getting. Even the vet says she's aged a lot in the last year.

As far as the strollers, I saw one at Petsmart, but it was pretty expensive. I figure I could get away with a baby stroller that will lay down flat for the two furry girls.

OOOhhh, I love Shelties! We had shelties growing up and they were soooo sweet. My female, when she got really old, lost the fur on her back near her bum...and would be prone to sun burn! Her name was Angel and her "husband" was a Lassie colored one called Laddie or Lad. He thought he was a Collie.

I cook more than I want to eat.. then I put some away for later and just reheat.

For instance tonight.. made extra turkey burgers, cooked some chicken breast and put it in the refrig.

Now tomorrow for lunch I can heat up 1-2 little grilled chicken tenders and put them on a salad... ready to go... takes less time to heat than a lean pocket and better for me.

So, when you get home from the store with your goodies.. prepare them right away so they become foods you can grab..

That is my suggestion... they become convenience foods.. because you dont have to work that hard.

:thumbsup2 Great idea! Thanks Bee!

I was better today- Haven't yet caught up with ya'll!

I was super busy today! Thanks for all the pixie dust. We got happy new in the Twinkie household today... a temp job for DH! Now that is a woohooty!

Hey, if anyone is going for the stripper pole workout, don't end up like this girl. Of course, you can lose lots of weight with your jaw wired shut. (I know the pole was like a million posts ago, but it's hard to keep up).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXg9Pnkkwxc

Time for the pilates report...

there was a lot of laying on the floor and lifting (or trying lift) your legs up like :rotfl2: which was basically wacked out crunches :sad2:

there were some extremely slow sit ups (she said they weren't sit ups, but she didn't fool anybody) :rolleyes1

there was something called the plank which was basically one long, continuous up push up :scared:

my body shape is something like pooh: and pooh: bellies don't do crunches or sit ups well... and planks soon become sagging planks cause you just can't keep your butt in the right place

people with 15 year old umbilical hernias a clementine could fit through probably shouldn't be doing mat pilates :rolleyes1

once we stood up I was actually quite good at balancing on one leg or pretending I was on a tightrope :banana:

I wasn't sure which would be ruder, not participating much or leaving... :confused3

I opted to not participate but it gave me too much time to think and I kept giggling because I could picture peeps at pilates who had had too many pooper muffins or too much cabbage soup :lmao:

hopped on a treadmill for an hour afterwards :cheer2:

guess I'd better go dig out the swimsuit :scared1: cause I need some more time before I will be pilate-able :hourglass

Sorry about your sheltie... ours is about that age now and I've been dreading the day since I realized just how old she's getting. Even the vet says she's aged a lot in the last year.

As far as the strollers, I saw one at Petsmart, but it was pretty expensive. I figure I could get away with a baby stroller that will lay down flat for the two furry girls.

Have you tried DrsFosterSmith.com? I believe that is the address. We get a fair amount of supplies for Jasper from them. We like it a lot. Don't know about strollers though. I know they have some, but I don't know the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter