DISappearing Peeps...A fastpass to THIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pole dancing face plant is almost as funny as "scared fat kid" on the amusement park ride! I love youtube!

Time for the pilates report...

there was a lot of laying on the floor and lifting (or trying lift) your legs up like :rotfl2: which was basically wacked out crunches :sad2:

there were some extremely slow sit ups (she said they weren't sit ups, but she didn't fool anybody) :rolleyes1

there was something called the plank which was basically one long, continuous up push up :scared:

my body shape is something like pooh: and pooh: bellies don't do crunches or sit ups well... and planks soon become sagging planks cause you just can't keep your butt in the right place

people with 15 year old umbilical hernias a clementine could fit through probably shouldn't be doing mat pilates :rolleyes1

once we stood up I was actually quite good at balancing on one leg or pretending I was on a tightrope :banana:

I wasn't sure which would be ruder, not participating much or leaving... :confused3

I opted to not participate but it gave me too much time to think and I kept giggling because I could picture peeps at pilates who had had too many pooper muffins or too much cabbage soup :lmao:

hopped on a treadmill for an hour afterwards :cheer2:

guess I'd better go dig out the swimsuit :scared1: cause I need some more time before I will be pilate-able :hourglass

Sagging Planks!!!!! Get to water aeobics next time! You'll be so LIGHT in the water...awwww!

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOTY!!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I love the Woooo Hooooty! I NEEDED a WoooHoooty, It's been SO long!

OOOHHH! I get it! Darn it was almost me! Well I am going to me post #3000!

Ok UtahMama you win! You did that much better than I did! I was askeered to post anymore after my premature woohooty!

We made it to page 200!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to find a cheap dog stroller... the yorkie is too little to keep up (plus she has bad knees) so I carry her in a pink mess backpack that I wear in the front... and the sheltie is getting a little old and likes to take frequent rest breaks... DD usually ends up carrying her and she is a chunk... the dog is a chunk, not the daughter

I just saw this one in a catalog. http://www.taylorgifts.com/prodetail~itemNo~23871.asp
I don't know what's considered cheap, but it looked cute.

I was better today- Haven't yet caught up with ya'll!

I was super busy today! Thanks for all the pixie dust. We got happy new in the Twinkie household today... a temp job for DH! Now that is a woohooty!

TWINKIE, SUPER BIG WOOO HOOTY FOR YOU

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I hope you get it...it's good luck you know!!!!
Whew, all this Wooo Hoootying has me HUNGRY. Dang! I 'll just drink some nice cold FAKE crystal lite Cherry Flavor (Great Value from Walmart)

My totals for today:

B: oatmeal and Activa yogurt (260)
S: 1x2-inch brownie, 3 pretzels w/fat free sour cream dip, 1 broken cracker w/cheese ball, 2 strawberries & 1 kiwi slice (177)
L: SBD wraps, 2 pretzels w/ dip, 2 Triscuits w/2 cheese squares (374)
S: Triscuit w/cheese square, a few baby carrots, small piece of angel food cake w/sugar free icing (319)
D: salad w/gorganzola crumbles, craisins, and red wine vinegrette & whole wheat english muffin w/reduced fat peanut butter (600)
S: WW sherbert/ice cream pop (60)

TOTAL: 1790 calories

about 90 oz. of water

Not too bad considering it was food day! (And I rounded up a lot.;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!