DISappearing Peeps...A fastpass to THIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the tentative plans. I am not going to be as anal this trip. Last year I had a plan and there was no room for deviation! This year only the adrs are set in stone. I will pm you my phone number. Call if you get the chance.

1/13 - We are going to AK. 6:30 adr for O'Hana

1/14 - MK 11:30 lunch adr at LTT.

1/15 - Blizzard Beach 8:10 dinner adr at Kona Cafe

1/16 - Epcot - 7:00 dinner adr at Boma

1/17 - Not sure about morning - Epcot in afternoon. Dinner adr at Le Cellier 5:50

1/18 - MGM. Dinner adr 5:05 at Primetime cafe.

1/19 - Checkout. Breakfast adr at Crystal Palace at 9:10. Spend time at MK. before leaving that afternoon.

I have set in stone ADRs too and DH thinks I'm being too anal with our plans.... Men :sad2: they just don't understand

We have 3 sit downs day :scared1: but I figured we won't do it again for a while, maybe not ever. DH is going to need the break too by the time meals come around.

1/16 L @ Coral Reef 1pm, D @ Le Cellier 7pm
1/17 B @ Crystal Palace, lunch is unplanned, D @ Spoodles 9pm
1/18 B @ Olivia's 7:30, lunch during tour, D @ Hollywoood and Vine 4:20
1/19 B @ Whispering Canyon 8ish, L @ Biergarten 1 pm, D @ Cape May Cafe 9pm
1/20 B @ Chef Mickey's 8ish, L @ Tony's 1ish D @ Poly, Spirit of Aloha show 7pm
1/21 B @ Cindy's 9:50, ME @ 1:30pm

I think that's it, Disney won't let me on......too many other people trying to plan.....

I have dinner with my company tonight, boss is springing for Red Lobster..... I can't eat half of what's on the menu.... stupid cheese biscuits are 4 points each...... everything I like come fried or with drawn butter..... stupid fat filled foods that tempt me to be bad..... everyone else is getting dessert.....

Can you tell I'm really looking forward to this?

I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks, so I wondered what do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?

OMG I'm going to pass out from lack of oxygen, I'm :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Great observation and question.... I actually don't know the answer to that one.

Getting a tissue now to dry my eyes......

Lynda: I've been catching up with the posts today and I forgot to mention how much I love your tiara!! I didn't notice before that it was Cinderella's carriage, that's awesome!! We had a Cinderella themed wedding too with the invitations, cake, and our favors were small wine bottles with a castle on the label . . . thus how we ended up at WDW for our first anniversary because my wonderful DSIL and her family gave us park tickets for our wedding gift!! My DH and his family are from IL too (my DBIL is an Illini, my DSIL is an ISU alum, and my youngest DSIL will graduate from Bradley this May and is going to Midwestern for her DPT). Everytime we hear "Hang on Sloopy" and I do the O-H-I-O chant, he always responds with an enthusiastic ILL-INI!! We have so much in common I feel like I already know you :goodvibes !! I hope my DH falls in love with WDW too one day, but we'll probably move to IL before I can convince him to move to FLA!!

Just to remind you - I'm in IL now - and both DS' are at Univ of IL - and we have this bottle opener, when you open a bottle, it plays the fight song, and the last line is a large group YELL - "GO ILL - INI!!"" (if anyone wants me to pick them up an obnoxious fun bottle opener, PM me!! :rotfl2: )

aldisneygirl
Hey if Dene wants to spice it up and try something new, I have a suggestion.......
:thumbsup2 GMTA!! :rotfl2:

MHLover There's something I wanted to say to you, but I keep thinking you've left already to the mousehouse!!! so I"ll just wave!! HI!! :yay: :upsidedow

WOW!:woohoo: You're doing awesome with the exercise!!

Thank ya, thank ya vera much... :thanks:

Baby, I do NOT do chlorinated water ever. I'd choose pilates. Your "core" will thank you. But water aerobics does look kinds fun (the water must not touch my hair). Spice things up and try something new!

I'll probably end up in the pool at some point... just keeping things spicey peeps, keepin' em spicey:hippie:

Hey if Dene wants to spice it up and try something new, I have a suggestion.......:rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Hmmm, let me guess... NOPE, I have NOOOO idea what you could POSSIBLY be talking about :lmao:

You guys must be tired from all the chatting you did yesterday! I am still at work, but I decided to check in so I wouldn't be overwhelmed by 20 pages after church tonight!

DS did have bronchitis. I am so glad we went to the dr. today. Pneumonia in WDW would not have been fun. Last year my DD had an ear infection - very expensive at Disney and not fun! DS will be home the next 2 days doing breathing treatments every 4 hours. :sad2: But should be better by Friday. :cool1:

Have a great rest of the afternoon.

Oh, at lunch today I had 1/2 of a salad at O'Charleys (they don't list half salads, but you can request one - perfect size). However, I did share a piece of caramel pie with friend. :sad2:

Hmmm, let me guess... NOPE, I have NOOOO idea what you could POSSIBLY be talking about :lmao:

Well, I'm not gonna tell ya' because I don't want to be held legally responsible for your computer screen when you spit your coke all over it. :rolleyes1 ;) :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Just Kiddin'

Good Luck with the exercise tonight. I'm gonna be walking the dogs tonight.

Oh, at lunch today I had 1/2 of a salad at O'Charleys (they don't list half salads, but you can request one - perfect size). However, I did share a piece of caramel pie with friend. :sad2:

Look on the bright side, you shared a piece of pie instead of the whole pie.;) :rotfl: Those pies are soooooo yummy!

Well, I did pretty well at work today. I brought my salad with broccoli and light ranch dressing, Light Key Lime Yoplait yogurt, grapes and water to drink.

Remember I told you they would have yummy homemade goodies there. Well they did. One of the other teachers had a birthday a couple of days ago, and one of the other teachers made this yummy ice cream cake. Well, I did partake.:blush: I only ate a small square instead of a large one like I wanted. Also, had a small square of this yummy Costco cake that was leftover from our Youth planning session Sunday. It has a yummy cream cheese filling in the middle. Ok, I will pass out towels so you can clean that drool from your chin now.:rotfl:

Hopefully the broccoli from my salad will help diffuse any damage I did with the cake.;) Going out to dinner, DS has hockey tonight. We will go to a local cafeteria, and I plan on getting the Veggie plate. Will get more broccoli if they have it.:thumbsup2 I'll check back in later. Hopefully DS's team will win tonight.:confused3 They haven't won too many games this season. It doesn't matter because it is great :yay: !

Well, I'm not gonna tell ya' because I don't want to be held legally responsible for your computer screen when you spit your coke all over it. :rolleyes1 ;) :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Just Kiddin'

Good Luck with the exercise tonight. I'm gonna be walking the dogs tonight.

We need to find a cheap dog stroller... the yorkie is too little to keep up (plus she has bad knees) so I carry her in a pink mess backpack that I wear in the front... and the sheltie is getting a little old and likes to take frequent rest breaks... DD usually ends up carrying her and she is a chunk... the dog is a chunk, not the daughter

I want the recipe! Sounds like a dip?
Love Tiger Lilly Tinker Pan

Yes, it's a dip. I take about 1/3 cup with 2 mini pitas or 1/2 large pita and enjoy. It's about a 150 calorie snack. Very filling. I also put a small schmear on a piece of fish last night.... oh so good!

Tzatziki:
1 pound (1 pint) plain yogurt (whole milk or low fat)
1 cucumber, unpeeled and seeded
1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
1 tablespoon Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
Pinch freshly ground black pepper
Place the yogurt in a cheesecloth or paper towel-lined sieve and set it over a bowl. Grate the cucumber and toss it with 1 tablespoon of kosher salt; place it in another sieve, and set it over another bowl. Place both bowls in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours so the yogurt and cucumber can drain.
Transfer the thickened yogurt to a large bowl. Squeeze as much liquid from the cucumber as you can and add the cucumber to the yogurt. Mix in the sour cream, vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, dill, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper. You can serve it immediately, but I prefer to allow the tzatziki to sit in the refrigerator for a few hours for the flavors to blend. Serve chilled or at room temperature.

Dismom- Thanks, I'm usually lurking, but trying to post more! :goodvibes

:offtopic: Where can I find info on how to do pictures? Just not sure where to look...

By the way... why does the off topic guy have a frowny face? Not this topic, but many off topics are actually funny...

And why do I even care? Will it change my life in substantial and uplifting ways to have an off topic guy who is smiling or laughing? Will I be a better person for it? Will it end world hunger? Will we have peace on earth and great metabolisms?

So many things to think about...

Dene, all you have to do is go to photobucket.com... register, free... then click on upload from your computer (you have to know where you have your pics - that's my hard part!! ) then click on the img you want from your computer, and click save...

and viola, it will upload on photobucket.

and at photobucket, you can have different folders - for instance I have a "gif" folder for happy birthday gifs etc

and a Disney folder :goodvibes (oh and if you look there is teeny tiny print which says on photo bucket a large BLUE box you click says "Browse" to the right is the white box, under that white box is a teeny tiny writing that says "ADD more images" click on that to do 4 or 5 at a time... then click upload...

NOw, all you have to do is copy the "IMG" tag and paste it over here and viola!! Photobucket resizes perfectly... mostly!! :goodvibes

OMG I'm going to pass out from lack of oxygen, I'm :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Great observation and question.... I actually don't know the answer to that one.

Getting a tissue now to dry my eyes......
I just spit all over the computer i did not get this the first time but i did now it is a blonde thing for me my kids are always asking to use chopsticks i think i will start them out on toothpicks instead :lmao: :rotfl:

You guys must be tired from all the chatting you did yesterday! I am still at work, but I decided to check in so I wouldn't be overwhelmed by 20 pages after church tonight!

DS did have bronchitis. I am so glad we went to the dr. today. Pneumonia in WDW would not have been fun. Last year my DD had an ear infection - very expensive at Disney and not fun! DS will be home the next 2 days doing breathing treatments every 4 hours. :sad2: But should be better by Friday. :cool1:

Have a great rest of the afternoon.

i can feel your ds pain i am also doing breathing treatments every 4 hrs i think i may be getting a lil High:hippie: just watch your DS i get loopy every time i finish one:goodvibes

How would y'all feel about putting bios and pics at a yahoo group? I can start one... PM me if you want to do this - I would keep it private, by invite only- keep the posting of messages here, but if we want to see the great pictures, the bios, and the amazing recipes, it might be easier to find...

Did I mention I dont have a lot of patience... or technical abilities!!

How would y'all feel about putting bios and pics at a yahoo group? I can start one... PM me if you want to do this - I would keep it private, by invite only- keep the posting of messages here, but if we want to see the great pictures, the bios, and the amazing recipes, it might be easier to find...

PS - My Wedding Pictures (scanner not working, so I just digitally took a pic! Sorry about the flash!!) lol

IMG_2664.jpg

and I let my hair down for the reception!!

IMG_2663.jpg

and here I am at Disney first time with DD in 2003 I believe...
ImaginationatDisneytoMeg.jpg

that would be cool count me in

Yes I Have changed alot since our wedding day...they say it happens! Yes I married Fabio!!!!!
wedding.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!