Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it on Twitter. It's very short and just shows some small lightning, then the bolt, and right after the bolt hits it stops. But it's gigantic! I can see why the CMs were freaked out, although it all happened pretty fast.

We were there a week ago today and, as we entered the line for our BG return time, our party of 7 was stopped so that they could measure my 3.5 year old nephew. He’s just barely 40 inches. Well, the CM wasn’t quite sure if he could go, so he got another CM to check. They began discussing and called in another CM to look. While all this was going on a big storm rolled in. My kids and niece (ages 6-17) tried to walk through to the inside part of the line and one of the CMs told them they couldn’t go because we needed to keep our party together. There was rain pouring on us by this point, and very loud and close crack of thunder and lightning....and they were still scrutinizing my nephew’s height. After about 3-5 minutes of standing in this, my two youngest sons were in tears (ages 11 and 8) because they are terrified of lightning....as was my nephew because he had three men staring at him, was getting poured on, and the thunder was loud! My SIL finally just grabbed my nephew and said “forget it” and went to seek shelter with him while the rest of us went in to join the line. I was pretty embarrassed that my kids acted so traumatized by the storm, but seeing this I feel kinda bad that I wasn’t more compassionate towards them. Wow!

I personally don’t think discussing a Disney vlogger who has no affiliation with this site and then bickering over whether or not someone was bashing someone is on topic. I could be wrong though.

Just thought vloggers have been discussed before. You're the boss. :)

Its always so awkward to reply to a post, press “post reply” and come back and see the entire conversation that you just referenced deleted and Boss Man saying not to continue talking about it. So its a race to edit the post before anyone sees it.

This wasn’t the first time.

Its always so awkward to reply to a post, press “post reply” and come back and see the entire conversation that you just referenced deleted and Boss Man saying not to continue talking about it. So its a race to edit the post before anyone sees it.

This wasn’t the first time.

I get excited when I see a bunch of alerts and it turns out it was just all my posts were deleted.:rotfl:

So does anyone know what the media event on Friday is? I'm thinking either Food and Wine preview (the foods that they haven't had out yet/merch) or something to do with Halloween decorations.
Disney has never previewed Halloween decor before and it usually isn’t much more than Main Street anyways so I’d have my doubts there.

So does anyone know what the media event on Friday is? I'm thinking either Food and Wine preview (the foods that they haven't had out yet/merch) or something to do with Halloween decorations.

I thought the new food booths (and F&W merch) weren’t coming in until September? I was going to say it might be too early for Halloween decorations, looked at the calendar and realized its actually late for them to be putting up Halloween decorations. Usually that stuff goes up in June

I thought the new food booths (and F&W merch) weren’t coming in until September? I was going to say it might be too early for Halloween decorations, looked at the calendar and realized its actually late for them to be putting up Halloween decorations. Usually that stuff goes up in June

Halloween merch is on ShopDisney already!:cool1::banana:

F&W usually starts mid-August lately and the first MNSSHP was supposed to be this coming Friday.

Another thing that just popped into my head was something to do with Rat! That would be GREAT (although seems a bit early).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter