Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Claytonsmama - rec'd envie on Weds! Thank you!!

5EstesFamily - your envie is on the way!

This weeks savings: $70.52

Have a great week!!

Just an FYI, you can buy Disney gift cards at Sam's club and save about 7 bucks for every 150 you spend. It doesn't sound like much but we purchased our entire trip this way and saved a good bit of money to put towards spending money for the trip!

I was contacted today by a DISboards member named Emsymommy who would gladly accept any expired coupons you have. This is a U.S. military family that is stationed in Germany. Mailing info:

Sandra Davis
Cmr 415 Box 4429
APO, AE 09114

Please consider donating your expired coupons to a great cause by sending them to a military family instead of throwing them away or recycling them. :thumbsup2 We love our military working so hard to keep us safe and sound.

Use exactly the same amount of postage as you would if you were sending it within the USA. :cheer2: I've added her address to the list on the first page for future reference.

Thanks, everyone!

Received from my new sender, CHRELAINE, on Thursday, Thanks!

Mailed yesterday to DisneyLifer87.

Grocery Savings: 3.00
Target Savings: 2.52

claytonsmama - I rec'd envie #2 from last week yesterday! THANK YOU!!!

In turn, 5EstesFamily - I have another envie coming to you.... my neighbor dropped a whole bunch of inserts PLUS the extra envie from Claytonsmama!! Be on the lookout!!

I was contacted today by a DISboards member named Emsymommy who would gladly accept any expired coupons you have. This is a U.S. military family that is stationed in Germany. Mailing info:

Sandra Davis
Cmr 415 Box 4429
APO, AE 09114

Please consider donating your expired coupons to a great cause by sending them to a military family instead of throwing them away or recycling them. :thumbsup2 We love our military working so hard to keep us safe and sound.

Use exactly the same amount of postage as you would if you were sending it within the USA. :cheer2: I've added her address to the list on the first page for future reference.

Thanks, everyone!

Thank you so much:))

I have been receiving just fine.

GirlWhoWaited - Envie went out on Monday...receipt states it should be there on Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter