Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

leeholmes1...envie is on the way. I didn't receive one last week, so it's just what was in the paper yesterday and whatever else I could round up.

Vitfamily - What day did you get your envie last week - do you remember? It was mailed around 3pm on Monday the 22nd from GA. Just curious how long it took you and want to be sure you got it. Your next envie is ready to go out tomorrow - 9.29. Thanks - Jenny

Not sure what day it came my granddaughter was in the hospital. I know it didn't come Wednesday so either Thursday or Friday.

shortstuff7429- Mailed your envie today :goodvibes

Saved $17.50 on 9/26

Quasi123
Your envie is at the post office ready to go!

Amanda25
I received my envie this past Friday. Thanks!

At the airport waiting for our plane taking us to WDW for a week. No fear though, we return on Sunday so I will be able to mail coupons on Monday. :thumbsup2

Quasi123
Your envie is at the post office ready to go!

Amanda25
I received my envie this past Friday. Thanks!

At the airport waiting for our plane taking us to WDW for a week. No fear though, we return on Sunday so I will be able to mail coupons on Monday. :thumbsup2

Have fun! :goodvibes

Not sure what day it came my granddaughter was in the hospital. I know it didn't come Wednesday so either Thursday or Friday.

Sure hope she's doing ok! :flower3:

MarinaD, your envie went out yesterday - and I have been receiving from LadyTink75 every week. Thanks!

I didn't receive an envie last week but am looking forward to receiving from my new sender, Chrelaine

Mailed yesterday morning to DisneyLifer87

Target Savings: 11.38

JENNYMISEK got the message to send to you this week. Your envie has been sent i mailed it on Monday!

Also receiving/sending each week.

Received today and also got an interview for Friday with the disney store as a seasonal associate. Not sure if I'll take it if offered due to full time online teaching but.... Still exciting!

:welcome: GIRLWHOWAITED :welcome:

My new train buddy!! Welcome ;) :cool1:
I will post when I get the envie from you. I also keep track every month of what we are saving and post it so each week post your savings and I will add them up ( which I forgot I need to do for this month ;/ )
If you have any questions please feel free to ask :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter