Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Andrea I sent out a envie forgot to post it. Mike seized again but we are ok. They increased his meds and hope to get it under control. Sure beats sitting in the Hosp with him !
Will be posting totals shortly also wow the month flew by !

Of2dbeach - mailed envie out to you on Monday....receipt states you should get it Thursday :)

GIRLWHOWAITED - Welcome and I will have an envie ready to mail out to you next Monday :thumbsup2

Here are the savings for this month :cool1:
DVCLaurie05 $398.87
Belle2211 $163.56
Quasi123 $71.65
juliemedeiros $110.00
leeholmes1 $36.00
Cameron991 $44.09
Of2dbeach (Me ) $548.73 Saved $115.04 on 2 Prom dresses and $150 on a dishwasher !
Total savings for all of us.. wait for it.. wait for it .....
$1,372.90 !! :cheer2::cool1:
Everyone did a great job !! Please keep posting your totals and have fun saving. Have a great week everyone :coffee:

Thanks for posting September totals, of2dbeach.

Carlyzmom, thanks for my envie received yesterday.

Last weekend we had highs in the 80's. This weekend they said we could possibly get snow flurries..... :rolleyes2

Enjoy your weekend, everyone! ::yes::

Hi - just checking in to see what day you got your envie last week? The one for this week went out on Monday the 22nd as planned.

Vitfamily - What day did you get your envie last week - do you remember? It was mailed around 3pm on Monday the 22nd from GA. Just curious how long it took you and want to be sure you got it.

Your next envie is ready to go out tomorrow - 9.29.

Thanks - Jenny

Hi - just checking to see when you got the envie last week as well as this week. They both went out on Monday of the weeks. Thanks! Jenny

Vitfamily - What day did you get your envie last week - do you remember? It was mailed around 3pm on Monday the 22nd from GA. Just curious how long it took you and want to be sure you got it.

Your next envie is ready to go out tomorrow - 9.29.

Thanks - Jenny

Sending a BIG envie out to MarinaD tomorrow!

Received 2 GREAT envies of coupons from LadyTink75 - Thank you so much! You get a lot of coupons we never see here!

Have a great week, everyone!

Sending and receiving! And ShiPooOwner - Spring is my favorite season, but I think fall would be if winter weren't right behind it (the leaves, the temps, the food...). Hope everyone has a great week!
:cool1:

Sending and receiving! And ShiPooOwner - Spring is my favorite season, but I think fall would be if winter weren't right behind it (the leaves, the temps, the food...). Hope everyone has a great week!
:cool1:

:thumbsup2 You are so right! Spring is right up there with fall and I really like summer a lot too. As for that other season....the one that starts with a w.....ugh!!!! :cold:

SHEL, just got two envies (one white and one manila) ready for you and will be heading to the post office with them in the A.M.

Hope Honeybunches got the envie I sent her last week. :confused3 Haven't heard from her for a long time and hope all is well.

I'm hopping back on the train after my week hiatus...

I have an envie ready to go to HONEYBUNCHES/DIANNA in the morning.

Have a great week!

ot your envie Friday, NATASHAG76. Sending one out to SHIPOO in the morning!! Enjoying a teeeeeny bit cooler temps in Texas this weekend!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter