Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

ot your envie Friday, NATASHAG76. Sending one out to SHIPOO in the morning!! Enjoying a teeeeeny bit cooler temps in Texas this weekend!! :thumbsup2

:wave2: Received it yesterday but didn't open it until this morning and I was wondering why the envie was so puffy? :confused3 When I opened it, I realized all the coupons inside were damp and had expanded from the moisture in them! :confused3 I had immediate visions of the post office dropping the bag of mail in a huge puddle or you mailing it in pouring rain. What seems weird is that it's been four days since you mailed your envie to me and the coupons are still damp this morning. No rain here so not sure what happened but they will dry. :thumbsup2

Don't forget post offices will be closed on Monday. They have the day off for Columbus Day. Be sure to mail on Tuesday! :)

Got 2 envies this week - thanks DVCLaurie05!! With that, plus this weeks inserts, plus the new "All You" magazine - your envie this week is pretty heavy Baililan. Enjoy! Hope everyone has a great week! :thumbsup2

Receiving from SHIPOO/Dj on schedule.

Envie ready to go out to HONEYBUNCHES/DIANNA on Tuesday.

Have a great week! :goodvibes

Just finished putting your puffy envie together, SHEL, and will be dropping it off at the p.o. tomorrow morning so that it sails off to you on Tuesday. :thumbsup2

Just dropped a nice sized envie at the post office to wait for tomorrow (since it is a holiday for the PO).

Receiving ok!

Received from emerald51362 on Friday.

Envie ready to go and in the mail drop at work for LEEHOLMES1. Have a great week everyone!

Got 2 envies this week - thanks DVCLaurie05!! With that, plus this weeks inserts, plus the new "All You" magazine - your envie this week is pretty heavy Baililan. Enjoy! Hope everyone has a great week! :thumbsup2

You're welcome!!! I have your envie ready to go for tomorrow!!

Claytonsmama - I rec'd your envie on Weds. - THANK YOU!!

This week, I saved: $69.90 Includes manufacturer coupons, kohls coupons, and Kohls cash redeemed!

Got last envie from Julie Tyvm :)
No envie from new train buddy but I see it was sent on the 6th.
Will send what I have tmrw .. will send along a free 4 week old kitten to anyone who wants her !! ( kidding of course) but wow she is a cry baby!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter