Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

My station on the coupon train is runnng smoothly. Chug, chug, chug...:goodvibes

Rec'd from SHIPOO/DJ & sending to HONEYBUNCHES/DIANNA.

Received from Ali3Jr on Friday, Thanks!

Mailed today to DisneyLifer87.

Target Savings: 8.92
Grocery Savings: 5.40

Claytonsmama - Rec'd envie from you last Wednesday - THANK YOU!!

5EstesFamily - your envie is on the way!

This week - I saved: 67.59
manufacturers coupons, kohls coupon (also earned $10 in kohls cash - didn't account for it in my total)

I am sending a very small envie to you tomorrow. I did not receive from my buddy last week so I wanted to see if I received an envie today before I mailed, but, unfortunately I did not. If I receive anything from her tomorrow or later in the week I'll forward the coupons onto you.

Have a great week!

ShiPoo, your envie went out yesterday! Forgot to post, but I did mail!! Have a great week!

And it arrived today~~thank you! Looking forward to going through it tonight. :) (Did I ever mention that I LOVE the mail service between TX and MN! It's speedy!)

Sorry, I haven't posted in a few weeks, but have been sending and receiving just fine. 5Estesfamily thank you for the "lottery" envie. I really enjoyed that one. LittleAngie my paper didn't have inserts this past Sunday so I sent what I had. I think it's time to cancel the subscription (this is the third time in 2 months without inserts) and just buy a paper at the store every week. At least that way I can ensure that there will be coupons in them. Hope everyone has a great week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter