Biscuit's Grand Adventure | An epic tale three decades in the making!

Oh, how I miss Horizons! I liked being able to pick your place to live at the end. And I agree - it totally reminded me of the SM exit.

After reading your food description, I'd have to agree. It may indeed have been enhanced by your state of imminent starvation, but Pasta Piazza served some GOOD pizza! :thumbsup2

Ooops. :blush:

Look at you slipping in a post while I was multi-quoting. I'm glad it wasn't just me who got the Horizons/SM comparisson. And I'm glad to know that Pasta Piazza truly had non-starvation cullinary merit.

Minisode! Assault in Tomorrowland!

I was reading some of the final thoughts and comments on Mrs. The King's "Sweet Mother of Fudge" trip report, and re-reading a couple of her posts. It's hands down one of the funniest TR's I've ever read. If you haven't yet checked it out, you need to. (Click Here, I'll wait for you to get back.)

While deep in a fit of laughter over the escapades of the Jiggler, a memory was jarred loose from the deep recesses of my brain. I recalled an incident that happened on our first morning at the Magic Kingdom. I am therefore endorsing Sweet Mother Of Fudge as a proven cure for stress induced amnesia.

As you may recall, our first morning was spent in the Magic Kingdom. This was also the day of the dreaded "Alice Hugger" incident. As it turned out, I was not the only member of our group to experience a trauma that morning. My mother had her own encounter in Tomorrowland. Actually encounter is not the right word; assault would be more like it. (Yes Mom, I'm telling THAT story. Sorry, but in the name of historical accuracy, it MUST be included.)

At some point that morning, Pete and I encountered my parents as they were coming out of an attraction. We were all heading to the Tomorrowland Speedway and decided to join forces for the journey. I do not recall the exact layout of the queue, but I remember at one point you went through a turnstile. (Why, I don't know...it seemed a bit random to me, but there it stood none the less.)

All of us navigated this particular road hazard without incident.

All except for my mother.

My dad was in front of her and after he went through, he seemed to be moving forward so she followed. Just as she was in the middle of the turnstile, he stopped short, leaving her about a 6 inch clearance on the other side. She made it through and managed to stop, but the spinner thingy (that's a technical term you know) on the turnstile kept going. It snapped back around with a fairly substantial amount of force and connected squarely with her...um...well to use a previously cited metaphor..her Jiggler. (Kudos to Mrs. The King for the metaphor.)

The effect of the impact was fairly profound and knocked my poor mother forward directly into my dad, who luckily was holding the rail. He turned around to see why my mom had felt the sudden urge for a piggyback ride, and knew by her face she was in physical distress. Having been witness to the incident, I filled him in as my mom was pretty much unable to communicate coherently for a few minutes.

She was a trooper though and still rode with my sister on the mini-cars. I can't however testify that she was actually fully seated for it. I did not personally witness the aftermath. (Thank you LORD for my own room!) I have however been told that there was significant bruising. (Poor Mom!) She was pretty well sore for the rest of week and my dad felt like a horse's pituty. (Even though it wasn't technically his fault, he still felt REALLY bad.)

We can look back now on that moment and give a good hearted laugh. Well, I can anyway 'cause it wasn't my keester getting assailed by a random turnstile. As to whether my mom can look back and laugh, well, if I don't post on Monday, pray for me. Have a great weekend. (And go read Mrs. The King's TR. You'll be glad you did!)

Coming up on Episode 14 - Guaranteed Prizes!

Last edited:
Finally I have caught up on your TR. I must say your writing is fantastic and I'm sooooo enjoying every last word.

Keep up the fantastic work. :thumbsup2

I second that. go. read. her. trip. report.
And we wait patiently for more biscuit greatness.....:surfweb:

:scared1:

Your poor mother, indeed!

And thanks for the reminder, I have been meaning to get over the Mrs. The King's TR and never have the time. I am going to make the time right now (well, probably tomorrow too. Don't know that I can do it all in one sitting.....)

Finally I have caught up on your TR. I must say your writing is fantastic and I'm sooooo enjoying every last word.

Keep up the fantastic work. :thumbsup2
I don’t know whether to offer congratulations or condolences! Either way, I'm glad you made it back this way, and thanks for your kind words.

Oh no, your poor mother!
People used to say that all the time when I was growing up. Now they say "Your poor wife!" I don't get it.

I second that. go. read. her. trip. report.
And we wait patiently for more biscuit greatness.....:surfweb:
Hurray - More MTK kudos! Thanks for your compliment -there is more in store later today.

:scared1:

Your poor mother, indeed!

And thanks for the reminder, I have been meaning to get over the Mrs. The King's TR and never have the time. I am going to make the time right now (well, probably tomorrow too. Don't know that I can do it all in one sitting.....)
Hey AC! You will not be disappointed!

Amazing what powers the Jiggler has...
It's like the force...or the Schwartz.

More to come later! Including an unfortuante incident over the weekend that resulted in a visit to the ER for yours truly, and a lesson on the joys of Vicodin.

Episode 14 - Guaranteed Prizes!

So shortly after posting the preceding Mini-Sode, I had the following conversation via text message with my mom.

GB - I posted a new episode…don’t hate me

MOM - Do I need to hate you

GB - It stars your butt - remember the turnstile?

MOM - Did you create any graphics?

GB- Nope

MOM - Okay then.

After reading, she said it made her hurt all over again and gave her an overwhelming urge to smack my father. He of course cried foul and advised the statute of limitations has expired on this particular transgression.

So began my weekend, and what an interesting weekend it turned out to be. Saturday was your normal run of the mill, clean the house type of day. We were supposed to go eat with some friends, so after getting our humble abode put back in order, I hopped in the shower for a quick hose-down.

That decision led me to discover three things.

1. When exiting the shower, you should always LOOK to see where the rug is, rather than just stepping down where you THINK the rug is.

2. A concussion is only “minor” when it happens to someone else.

3. Vicodin apparently makes me extremely entertaining.

Here’s how it went down…or more appropriately, how I went down. When my foot hit the floor, instead of the nice fuzzy, non-slippery rug I was expecting, I instead hit the smooth, flat, slicker than snot on a doorknob linoleum. This would have been manageable if my foot had simply slid a little ways. That would have at least been recoverable. Instead, I had one of those booth feet off the floor, 4.7 on the richter scale, bone jarring, I’m about to die, wipeouts.

My wife witnessed the incident and thought I had injured my leg. (The one that still happened to be ½ way in the tub.) At that point, my leg was the least of my concerns. As I hit the ground, I fell backwards and smacked the back of my head on the door. HARD. You know when they show cartoon characters seeing stars over their heads and you think somebody made that up? Let me tell you, there’s truth in that there visualization.

A variety of things then began to present themselves, dizziness, light sensitivity, nausea, and the most fun of them all, the “Traveling” headache. Although I bumped the back of my head, it was throbbing on the front and side. I managed to make myself socially descent, and then my wife drove me to the ER.

After getting my head examined, (something I’ve been told I needed to do for years) the ER doc told me I had a “Mild Concussion” and gave me Vicodin. He then did the unthinkable by telling me I needed to stay awake for awhile, and that when I went to bed that night, to wake up every 2 hours. Can I just say that these two actions were mutually exclusive. Have you ever tried to stay awake after taking Vicodin? It’s like trying to get the Jello you just molded back into powder form. I don’t remember a lot of what happened that night, but I’ve been told I stared blankly for quite a bit, and at some point left a rather amusing voice mail for my pastor. (Who said had he not seen me at the ER, he would have sworn I was drunk off my rocker.)

And so here I am, pretty well recovered, mostly whole and hopefully coherent. But if something sounds off the wall, just bear with me. I’ll fix it later when I review. Speaking of reviewing, when I reviewed this thread, I see that prior to my mini-flashback, I alluded to the fact that our off site lunch on Epcot Center day would significantly impact our touring plan for day three. Here is how that all came about. Stationed outside the restaurant was a podium with signs stating “Free Walt Disney World Passes! Free Sea World Passes! Free Medieval Times Passes!” Now free is a word that commands attention so we went to check it out.

Turns out it was for a time share in Orlando. The moment they said that, I knew we were going. My dad LOVES to tour timeshares. Not to purchase mind you, but to prove the sales folks wrong. Remember how my dad teaches math right? As part of that whole generation skipping math gene, he inherited the ability to perform fairly complex calculations in his head. (He’s a hoot at parties let me tell you!) Nothing can put a smile on his face faster than getting to the end of the sales presentation and proving that what they just said is not “entirely accurate.”

Over the years, my folks have amassed a fairly impressive array of time share prizes. (Our first ever, family VCR came from a time share in San Antonio.) This particular joint required you to pick your GURANTEED prize when you signed up, so we elected for the free tickets to Medieval Times. The podium man scheduled us from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM the following morning. They were going to provide breakfast and told us to bring our swim suits to try out the pool. As our current swimming facilities were little more than a concrete pot, we were thrilled at the prospect.

The next day, we left bright and early and headed over the resort. Breakfast was buffet style and the best we had the whole trip. While the grownups watched a video on the joys of timeshare ownership, we young’uns suited up and hit the pool. It was a REALLY nice pool too. What impressed me the most was that they actually had a guy poolside playing a Caribbean steel drum. (One of the few times I’ve actually heard one live.)

After our swim, we re-joined our parents and our official resort guide (a.k.a. Sales Dude) and headed off in one of those Fantasy Island, extended cab golf carts. Pete and I of course spent the entire journey yelling “De plane boss, de plane!” We journeyed all around the property and then went to see our “Future Unit”. We really hammed it up too, picking out “our rooms” and commenting on every little detail. We also confused our guide greatly by introducing Pete (who if you recall is Asian) as my twin brother.

Finally it was time to head back to the office to “run some numbers”. We all smiled knowingly, because we knew what was coming next. After spending quite a bit of time embellishing the benefits of buying into our “Future Unit”, our salesman finally came up with a figure that we were “sure to agree” was and absolute bargain and even cheaper than regular vacationing.

That was my dad’s cue, the moment he had been waiting for. He leaned forward, tapped the desk looked over his glasses at the paper and said “Well, actually, that number is not quite right.” Sales Dude countered, “Oh I assure, we’ve double checked these numbers.” To which my father, having properly laid the bait and waited on a strike, proceeded to set the hook. He leaned back and replied, "Yes, but financed over X number of years at Y percent interest compounded annually, added to the annual maintenance fee and application fee brings the total price to: $$$, which divided over X number of years in the contract comes to $$ per year which when divided by the maximum allowed nights per year comes out to $ per night which is Z times higher than the staying in hotel T.” By this time, Sales Dude’s jaw was near his knees. My dad then gave the desk a little knock and said “Well, if you’ll go get our tickets, we’ll be on our way.” Having thus fully dispatched and field dressed his prey, Dad crossed his arms and grinned like the Cheshire Cat.

Sales Dude then excused himself and went to fetch our prizes. This not being my dad’s first rodeo, he knew that Sales Dude would not actually come back with tickets, but instead would send in Manager Guy. Before long, Manager Guy came confidently strolling in and shook everyone’s hand. If you were in Orlando in 1990 and were unable to buy hair gel or Polo Cologne, you can blame Manager Guy. I think he bought up the city’s entire supply.

Having introduced himself to the Biscuit clan, he started by saying “I understand there was some confusion about the sales price of your “Future Unit.” Dad, smiled and said, ”There sure was, you really ought to re-train that guy.” The battle was on. We watched as they went back and forth for a few minutes and finally my dad asked for piece of paper. I knew at that point the end would be near. After proving on paper that he was indeed correct, my Dad again repeated his favorite time share line. “Well, if you’ll go get our prize, we’ll be on our way”.

Up until this point Manager Guy had kept his cool, but his color had been slowly changing during the written portion of the lesson. It was at this point that he lost his cool and virtually shouted “This will be the last time you EVER get to participate in a time share sales presentation in the state of Florida. We are putting you on a banned list and you will never again have this opportunity. To which my dad replied, “Oh, that’s okay, I’ve seen about all I want to see anyway.” Manager Guy wasn’t sure how to respond to that, and left. A few min later he brought us our four tickets and told us he had just added us to the blacklist and we shouldn’t bother trying to sing up for another time share tour anywhere in the state of Florida.

We thanked him and hit to road, tickets to that night’s entertainment in hand. As it would turn out, Manager Guy apparently put my parents on the wrong list. Not only were they invited to DOZENS of other time shares in Florida in the months after that trip, but they received multiple invitations back to the same resort.

We all packed back into the van-boat, gave Pop accolades for his superior mathematical prowess, and headed off to meet our kinfolks for lunch. I was pretty excited about getting to head to Medieval Times that night. Unfortunately in my excitement, I had one MINOR lapse in memory which would threaten to not only ruin the night, but also to end our entire trip.

Coming up on Episode 15 - WARNING! Visiting the OTHER Castle may be hazardous to your health!

Last edited:
WOW, am I first again????? Looking around..............

First off, so sorry about your slip and fall. OUCH!! But you seem to functioning well.

Props to your dad on the timeshare stuff :thumbsup2

I rememeber going to one in the 70' . in Daytona. Our big prize was a screen you could tape over the TV to make it bigger. Which of course never worked.

Another great one, GB!

Okay, that was a GREAT chapter. I LOLed many times. I am ashamed to admit that the first laugh was during the concussion story. I know. That was insensitive of me. But, admit it, you, too, have laughed at the foibles of others once or twice. Haven't you? I am sorry for your pain, and for the drunk dial to your pastor. I am also glad that you are feeling better and suffered no major, life-altering injuries. Maybe you should look into a bigger bathroom rug. Just sayin'

Kudos to your Dad. To the best of my recollection, we've been to four timeshare presentations. We bought twice. Does that make us suckers? I will say that the first was really cheap and we've more than gotten our money's worth already. And the second was DVC. So I hope that exonerates me.;) If not, well, I'll try to feel dumb as I lounge in our two-bedroom at the Boardwalk in April......

Have you ever tried to stay awake after taking two Vicodin?
No, but I sure do know of what you write... after slipping me two Percosets after delivering my DS, the nurse told me to wake HIM up every 3 hours to eat! :eek: Good thing Leo was both a good eater and good sleeper from Day 1. ;)

We also confused our guide greatly by introducing Pete (who if you recall is Asian) as my twin brother.
:rotfl2:

A few min later he brought us our four tickets and told us he had just added us to the blacklist and we shouldn’t bother trying to sing up for another time share tour any where in the state of Florida.
For real - does such a thing exist?!

As it would turn out, Manager Guy apparently put my parents on the wrong list. Not only were they invited to DOZENS of other time shares in Florida in the month after that trip, but they received multiple invitations back to the same resort.
:lmao: Love it!

Coming up on Episode 15 – WARNING! Visiting the OTHER Castle may be hazardous to your health!
popcorn::

This was the first time share presentation I've been to that was actually fun! :lmao:

So sorry about your head! Your writing is still top notch, though, so all must be well. :headache: Dh stepped off the back of his truck last week and tore a calf muscle and fractured his fibula. Two ER visits later...he still has to wait till tomorrow to see the orthopedist. Good times!

WOW, am I first again????? Looking around..............

First off, so sorry about your slip and fall. OUCH!! But you seem to functioning well.

Props to your dad on the timeshare stuff :thumbsup2

I remember going to one in the 70' . in Daytona. Our big prize was a screen you could tape over the TV to make it bigger. Which of course never worked.

Another great one, GB!
You win first poster braggin' rights again! WOOHOO! I remember seeing adds for one of those TV magnifier doo-hickey devices in the back of Popular Science. (Yeah I know…I just upped my geek factor…but it’s all good!.)

A little bit of math can be a dangerous thing...
Too true.

Okay, that was a GREAT chapter. I LOLed many times. I am ashamed to admit that the first laugh was during the concussion story. I know. That was insensitive of me. But, admit it, you, too, have laughed at the foibles of others once or twice. Haven't you? I am sorry for your pain, and for the drunk dial to your pastor. I am also glad that you are feeling better and suffered no major, life-altering injuries. Maybe you should look into a bigger bathroom rug. Just sayin'
I do look back now and laugh much at my unfortunate incident. Nothing left over now, save for a mild headache that comes and goes.

Kudos to your Dad. To the best of my recollection, we've been to four timeshare presentations. We bought twice. Does that make us suckers? I will say that the first was really cheap and we've more than gotten our money's worth already. And the second was DVC. So I hope that exonerates me.;) If not, well, I'll try to feel dumb as I lounge in our two-bedroom at the Boardwalk in April......
I’m not anti time share at all. And I don’t view DVC in the same light as some of the more questionable resorts we’ve been to. From what I hear, they avoid hard sales and bait and switch prize gimmicks. If I lived within a one day driving distance, I have a feeling I’d be shelling out some DVC dough myself.

No, but I sure do know of what you write... after slipping me two Percosets after delivering my DS, the nurse told me to wake HIM up every 3 hours to eat! :eek: Good thing Leo was both a good eater and good sleeper from Day 1. ;)
LOL! I guess we can’t hold our narcotic pain killers!

For real - does such a thing exist?!
Apparently not, but we still joke about it often.

This was the first time share presentation I've been to that was actually fun! :lmao:
Glad you Enjoyed it!

So sorry about your head! Your writing is still top notch, though, so all must be well. :headache: Dh stepped off the back of his truck last week and tore a calf muscle and fractured his fibula. Two ER visits later...he still has to wait till tomorrow to see the orthopedist. Good times!
OH NO! Poor DH! That’s gotta hurt like a mug. The only time I’ve had anything broken was a couple of years back when I fell while hanging some sort of artsy-fartsy Sand and Water Table Center sign in my wife’s classroom. I landed on my elbow and wound up with a compression fracture. It still hurts just to think about it.

Well that’s all for now! Thanks for reading everyone. I’ll be back manana with yet another episode.

WAIT! There is another castle? I love castles, where is it, is it big, pretty, old, rotty? :confused3
Very entertaining my friend, very.:cool1:

I'll admit I LOL'd at you falling an' bustin' your head. And at you drunk dialing your pastor. (But I only laughed cuz you're ok now. So that makes it all right) I love the idea of the timeshare blacklist. Now I have to go see if I can get on it.
daze

WAIT! There is another castle? I love castles, where is it, is it big, pretty, old, rotty? :confused3
Very entertaining my friend, very.:cool1:
Big? Check.
Pretty? On the inside anyway.
Old? Not really.
Rotty? Depends on how close you are to the stables.

Glad you are enjoying the show!
I'll admit I LOL'd at you falling an' bustin' your head. And at you drunk dialing your pastor. (But I only laughed cuz you're ok now. So that makes it all right) I love the idea of the timeshare blacklist. Now I have to go see if I can get on it.
daze

It's okay, I laugh at myself on a regular basis. Which can be a bit disconcerting to those around me. Good luck on joining the blacklist!

Episode 15 - WARNING! Visiting the OTHER Castle may be hazardous to your health!

Previously on Biscuit’s Grand Adventure: Time shares were toured, free tickets were procured and I sang a rendition of “I Busted My Biscuit on the Bathroom Floor.” After leaving the time share, we grabbed some chow and explored kuh-SIM-ee. (Which was still a hoot to say.) After stopping at several of the tourist trap souvenir shops, we spent a couple of hours in Old Town. (I voted for Xanadu, but was overruled by sisters & parental units.)

By that time, Karlee had reached the end of her energy reserve and she went to take a nap in my grandparent’s room. My grandparents were then going to take the little ones out to eat and bring them back to the motel to swim. The rest of us had a few moments to kill before heading to Medieval Times. For reasons I can’t fully explain, I decided to change from shorts into jeans for the evening. (After all, that’s how we Texans get gussied up you know.) Apparently my mind was elsewhere because in my haste to change I forgot to transfer a key piece of hardware into the pocket of my jeans.

And now for an intra-flashback flashback. Three years earlier the extended clan had come to my parents’ house for Thanksgiving dinner. The day after Thanksgiving, we men folk went to play a round of golf. We headed out early because it was supposed to be warm that morning, but a cold front was headed south and expected my mid-day. Apparently several people had the same idea and it took much longer to get through the course than we had anticipated. During the last 60 minutes or so, the cold front hit and the temps dropped around 20 degrees. This sudden shift in temperature, combined with walking / outdoor allergens triggered an asthma attack. I did not have my inhaler with me, so by the time I got home and took it, I was playing catch up.

I did okay through the weekend, and all would have been well. However, on Sunday evening, we were invited to someone’s house and unbeknownst to us, they had a cat. I have since learned that cats are my number one allergy trigger. (Courtesy of a truly lovely skin prick test.) The fearsome feline was out of sight for the first hour, but by then it was too late.

Since I was already having problems, this sent me over the top. The next morning, I was first in line at the doctor’s office. He did the standard 1980’s asthma triage - adrenalin shot and breathing treatment. He then listened to my chest, frowned, and pulled the “Emergency” cord, summoning several nurses. I had another shot of something and one more breathing treatment. He then listened to my chest again and asked my mom to step outside. A few moments later, they came back in, and the doc called the hospital and advised them he was admitting a patient.

I spent the next five days in the hospital dealing with asthma that turned into pneumonia. It was joyful way to spend the week after Thanksgiving, let me tell you. By the time it was all said and done, I was unable to return to school until a few days before Christmas break.

I said all that to say this. From that time forward, I never went ANYWHERE without carrying my inhaler in my pocket. But on that fateful night, in my haste to head out the door, I forgot to grab it out of my shorts pocket when I changed. Those of you familiar with Medieval Times no doubt already know where this is going.

We arrived at the other castle a bit early as we needed to secure one more ticket. (Manager Guy only graced us with four and our party consisted of my two parents, my sister Lynnlee, Pete and myself.) After spending some time looking around the outside, we were finally admitted. I have to tell you that in a perfect world, you would have the inside of the Medieval Times Castle combined with the outside of Cinderella’s Castle. It was way nifty cool in there. We wandered around for a while, soaking it all up. At some point we were given our crowns (it may have been when we walked in, I can’t remember) and discovered we would be cheering for the Blue Knight.

While waiting to be admitted to the arena, we suddenly heard a familiar chant. “Bra-Zee, Bra-Zee, Bra-Zee!” Turns out three Brazilian tour groups had found their way over the other castle as well. It really is a small world after all!

Eventually we were seated in the arena, and once dinner was served, we commenced to chowing down. I have to say I was mighty impressed by the lack of silverware and petitioned the court to institute a similar policy at home. Food wise, two things stick out from this meal. The chicken was mighty tasty and the dipping sauce for the appetizers was fantabulistic.

The tournament was soon off and running and everything went pretty well for a while. It was during the joust however, that things began to go awry. The running horses were stirring up quite a cloud of dust and before long, I realized that my lungs were beginning the opening stanza of an asthmatic symphony. No problem I’ll just use my handy dandy in-Halo-Dolly! My pocket is empty! DOH! Don’t panic. Panic bad, calm good. I will not wind up in the hospital. I do NOT want to leave early. Our vacation is NOT over. Be calm. Find something to focus on…the food will do. Focus on the food. Be one with the chicken.

Having gained a fairly good understanding of managing my asthma after my hospitalization, I had learned that caffeine can buy you some time when your inhaler is out of hand. I flagged down our wench (Medieval Time’s word for their servers, not mine,) and explained the situation and requested hot tea post haste! (Hot caffeine works the best, but I HATED Coffee...still not my fav.) They only had ICED tea so I updated my order. She returned with a pitcher fairly quickly and I started chugging iced tea like a madman.

It actually did help and our server was great. She returned to the table several times and kept the pitcher full. Thus stabilized, I continued to enjoy the grandeur of the show. We cheered on our knight on, but alas victory was not ours. I can’t remember who won, but I think it was the Black and White knight.

I made it through the meal intact and upon reaching our motel, I found my puffer and I inhaled. (So many jokes are running through my mind right now.) It was then that I discovered chugging copious amounts of iced tea results in two side effects. The first I need not mention, the second is that it makes sleep difficult. Adding Albuterol to the mix only adds fuel to the flames. To my knowledge I never fell asleep that night.

Pete and I stayed up late playing spades and being our normal obnoxious selves. Eventually he crashed and I sat up reading for a LONG time. If I did ever doze, it was a light dreamless sleep. That night seemed like it drug on FOREVER. On the bright side, I made as serious dent in my book. (I THINK I was reading The Renegades of Pern as I was huge into the series and it had come out the previous fall. It was either that or Dragonsdawn.)

Speaking of dawn, the morning sunlight eventually began to stream through the window so I got ready for the day. I was really tired, but this was the day we were slated to visit the Disney MGM studios and nothing was going to keep me from enjoying it. NOTHING I TELL YOU!

Coming up on Episode 16 - Making a Deal and Living a Dream.

(Just four episodes left for trip number 4. Then we start production on trips with pictures. WOOOOOOOOHOOOOTENANNY!

Last edited:
“I Busted My Biscuit on the Bathroom Floor.”
:rotfl:

(I voted for Xanadu, but was overruled by sisters & parental units.)

Thank Heavens!!!

The next morning I was first in line at the doctor’s office. He did the standard 1980’s asthma triage

I was confused for a moment here because the 1980's triage is actually Aqua Net, a Satin Jackets, and a mint green boom box, but then I saw the word "asthma"

I have to tell you that in a perfect world, you would have the inside of the Medieval Times Castle combined with the outside of Cinderella’s Castle.

That one sentence makes me want to go.

At some point we were given our crowns (it may have been when we walked in, I can’t remember)

Men. Woman never forget when we get our crowns.

While waiting to be admitted to the arena, we suddenly heard a familiar chant. “Bra-Zee, Bra-Zee, Bra-Zee!”

That is also my war cry on the way to the toilet.

Be one with the chicken.

When my MIL was up recently, she was making a chicken and when she cut into it, the chicken was all green and moldy :scared1: You wouldn't want to be one with that chicken.

She returned with a pitcher fairly quickly and I started chugging iced tea like a madman.

Now that would have done my bladder in right there. Like a big water balloon.

Well Done GreatButteredFlakeytoppedBiscuit :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter