Back to work! Scrapping with swapped items - round 21 ~ Congrats KKBeaton2

MazdaUK

<font color=green>Curse this time difference!<br><
Welcome one and all to Round 21 of the challenge! (Do we need to get out more??? Naaaahhhh!:rotfl: )

The rules (as ever) are that any page 6x6 or larger, using at least two elements from a swap on these boards, count towards the prize draw for the honour of hosting the next round. (Completed page swap pages count as one page each). You can post as many pages as you like, but a max of 15 credits per person will be allowed towards the draw. My pages don't count. Pictures must be posted on here or e-mailed to me to qualify (PM me if you need my e-mail). Stuff from "pack-and-wrap" swaps (like primas, ribbons etc.) count but should not be the only swap element on the page.

The challenge opens today and closes on 10 October - because of the time differnece I won't set a time, but will draw the name on Sunday 11 October some time.

Have fun!!

Contenders
DisneyisTerrific 1
kkbeaton2 15
PrincessNancy96 15

We can use items that we made for swaps too, right?
I'm hoping to be able to startplaying again this time around. I have lots of fun pieces from the Cruise swap back now and should be able to use them soon!

Yes, you can use your items or the items you received. I believe even the pages from page swaps count...
Get a hoppin' girl!!!!!

Yes, page swap pages count as one page - you don't need to do anything extra to them (unless you want to:rolleyes1) because you'll have done an equal amount of work for the pages you sent out:thumbsup2

I will have a bunch to post once I take pictures- I did 134 this weekend and most of them were filled with swap items.

Rebecca

I will have a bunch to post once I take pictures- I did 134 this weekend and most of them were filled with swap items.

Rebecca

Rebecca,
YOU ROCK!
134 :scared1:
good for you!
i cant wait to see them!

Wow Rebecca! You were a very busy bee at SDV!!!! Hey that rhymes!:lmao:
Can't wait to see what you created.

I want to work on some pages this month, but I doubt it'll happen. I've got way too many swaps to still work on plus some stitching stuff to get done for a retreat next month in MB. Maybe next month. But, I do love seeing what everyone else makes!

134 :scared1: :faint:

Once I've finished the everyday swap I must get back to doing pages:rolleyes1

I've got 1 page!! It'll look pretty puny next to Rebecca's 134!:rotfl:

This page was made by Mazda for the Super Sports & more Swap. She had a different piece of music at the bottom, but I thought the music from the song DS performed would be perfect so I took the page apart, changed out the music and then put it back like Mazda had it.

I'm so happy that I've finally made a page for DS's drama book. He actually asked me about it and his school scrapbook and told me he'd really like to have them up-to-date before he graduates!:rotfl: I guess I better get working on it because I'm years behind!!!

DSC00001001.jpg

Thanks! The layout was actually done by Mazda. I just changed out the sheet of music and added photos.

NEE, yes, it's Another Day from Rent. It's DS's favorite show.

Wow! I love it when someone uses my stuff! Glad you managed to get the music off OK - I chose that title as a bit of a joke really:thumbsup2

I didn't get nearly as many pages completed as Rebecca, but I did get a few done. Here they are:

August007.jpg

August006.jpg

August022.jpg

August024.jpg

August027.jpg

August026.jpg

September025.jpg

September027.jpg

August011.jpg

August009.jpg

August020.jpg

August021.jpg

August043.jpg

August040.jpg

September042_0001.jpg

September039.jpg

September037.jpg

September035.jpg

September012.jpg

September014.jpg

September018_0001.jpg

September017.jpg

For a total of 12 entries.

First off - I want to be in your family!!! It looks like you have had a lot of fun.

Second -- I love your pages, what great memories!

Third -- This is the first time I saw my stuff used! (Norway) Wasn't the EPCOT swap great!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks everyone! And yes, we do have a lot of fun in our family!:woohoo: Life is too short to not have fun! All the swaps that I have participated in have had great stuff, plus, it helps me get my books done faster! Yeah!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter