Back to work! Scrapping with swapped items - round 21 ~ Congrats KKBeaton2

Few more pages for you - I did do some others but forgot to photograph them - maybe next time! (Don't want to spoil you:rotfl:)

Everyday swap
IMG_2310.jpg

IMG_2311.jpg

Completed page
IMG_2312.jpg

Colour swap (2008)
IMG_2313.jpg

(This is my tiny baby on each 1st day of september term *sigh*)

But my pages don't count

I think you made everything except the red and black set - I think that was MickeyTeacher

Another few pages got you - I LOVE having swaps to use:goodvibes
Some of these pics have come out sideways even though I edited them straight:headache: so you may have to tilt your head!:rolleyes1
Complete page - rlovew
IMG_2318.jpg

Everyday - my pieces
IMG_2317.jpg

Completed page
IMG_2316.jpg

everyday swap - my pieces and Tinkerbeans
IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

calendar swap (not sure who made them) and old colour swap (my pieces)
IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2322.jpg

calendar swap
IMG_2323.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

to be going on with....

and a few more....

everyday swap - my pieces
IMG_2325.jpg

page swap
IMG_2326.jpg

page swap - susiestone
IMG_2327.jpg

IMG_2328.jpg

(she made all these awesome photo mats so I spread it over the page)

everyday swap (DIT?) plus my flocked pieces
IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2330.jpg

Apologies to those I've not name-checked

Mazda, you used my August!:cool1: Thanks! Its such a thrill to see it when someone else uses something I made!

And my pm box is messed up right now, but THANK YOU!! for the pamplets, especially the tube map! DH is going to have fun with that one!

More great pages Mazda!!!! You are so good at using your stuff. I seem to be more of a collector!!:lmao: The "Home" set is mine and thank you for using it. It makes me feel all :goodvibes when I see someone use my stuff!!!

I love everyone's stuff - I don't think I've got more than a couple of pieces in all my swapping that I wouldn't be prpared to use (sometimes I don't have the pics, but nothing a few Disney trips wouldn't cure:rolleyes1 )

Rita, glad you got the stuff - we've been having terrible postal problems here with strikes and I was worried they might still be at the airport! Let me know if you need anything else

sorry everyone - I forgot all about this! I've been feeling so rough I went back to the Dr who sent me to the hospital for x-rays and tests. I'm signed off work for 2 weeks with pneumonia/pleurasy. Hopefully I'll start to feel better and can get back to scrapping ;)

I'll put the names in the hat and get Kicky to draw the winner when he gets home from school:thumbsup2

Oh Mazda! Not plurasy! I still remember the pain and that was 20plus years ago! Pixie dust for a fast recovery!
Hope you feel better soon!:flower3:

kkbeaton2 :banana::woohoo: Well done! Thanks to all the players, hopefully I'll be scrapping angain myself soon - not helped because I tidied up for guests at the weekend and can't find anything:rolleyes1

Thanks - I meant to do it but forgot. My brain is not functioning!

Thanks - I meant to do it but forgot. My brain is not functioning!

It's no problem... I figured since you weren't feeling well you probably thought you had already done it! I know that is what I do... than again we know how the board eats posts too!!! ;)

Feel better soon!!!!:flower3:

Hey gals,
if we don't hear from KKBeaton by Friday, I will put up a new challenge, if that is okay with everyone... :)

Let me know!

Fine by me - but she did say she goes on vacation a lot so maybe she is away?

I've done almost no scrapping for over 2 weeks now with feeling so rough:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter