APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those looking at the end of August, RPR has APH rate for Aug 27-30 for $189. It unfortunately doesn’t cover my first two nights so switching my $213/night rate wouldn’t make sense but I hope it’ll help someone!

PBH has APH rates of $224 for last week of August if anyone is interested! (Dates of 8/25-30). Our SMSM rate at RPR is still better so staying there but thought this might help someone who wants to be at PBH.

Yeah, for my close to end of August PBH, no AP rate I've seen, but decent enough SMSM rate so far.

Did get an AP rate for beginning of October, at SF, better than SMSM rate.

Yeah, for my close to end of August PBH, no AP rate I've seen, but decent enough SMSM rate so far.

Did get an AP rate for beginning of October, at SF, better than SMSM rate.
The APH rate at SF is mind bogglingy cheap for my September dates, but considering the influx of visitors that will be descending upon Orlando this year in September, I’m just not willing to stay without EP’s.

Have a very bizarre trip coming up in August (can go in to more detail if ppl like) where I'm doing the following:
APH rate for Thursday 8/15 at cabana bay: 124
Hotwire deal rate for Royal Pacific Friday 8/16: 291
APH rate for Saturday 8/17 Aventura: 144

APH rate for Sunday 8/25 and Monday 8/26 at Portofino Bay: 284 for deluxe room

Not sure how I ended up hotel hopping to 4 different hotels in one trip but there you have it.

Does anyone know if they ever offer the Future Rock Star Suites for AP rates?
I currently have a SMSM rate of $336 for Club King booked Sept 3-8 but am hoping for something better but it seems all Club Kings are sold out for these dates as they aren't showing as available anymore so my hopes are dwindling.
We would love a suite so the kids can sleep in a different room but I can't justify the cost difference as $336 is already a high rate.

November 14-18, 2019 is lacking in all discount rates for the premier resorts (no APH, no SMSM). I'm hoping something is released eventually.... If not, I might have to do a split stay which I'd rather avoid.

Does this time of year usually not offer APH discounts?

Have a very bizarre trip coming up in August (can go in to more detail if ppl like) where I'm doing the following:
APH rate for Thursday 8/15 at cabana bay: 124
Hotwire deal rate for Royal Pacific Friday 8/16: 291
APH rate for Saturday 8/17 Aventura: 144

APH rate for Sunday 8/25 and Monday 8/26 at Portofino Bay: 284 for deluxe room

Not sure how I ended up hotel hopping to 4 different hotels in one trip but there you have it.

Update garden view rooms for portofino bay for last week of August popped up. Now down to 224 night for garden view nights of Aug 25 and 26th

November 14-18, 2019 is lacking in all discount rates for the premier resorts (no APH, no SMSM). I'm hoping something is released eventually.... If not, I might have to do a split stay which I'd rather avoid.

Does this time of year usually not offer APH discounts?
APH discounts are available Thursday and Sunday nights at HRH. Check each night separately. Weekends are harder to find. Keep checking, more may become available. Like Disney they have a limited # of rooms for the discount and weekends go quicker. These rates came out a couple of weeks ago and filled up quickly especially weekends.

Does anyone know if they ever offer the Future Rock Star Suites for AP rates?
I currently have a SMSM rate of $336 for Club King booked Sept 3-8 but am hoping for something better but it seems all Club Kings are sold out for these dates as they aren't showing as available anymore so my hopes are dwindling.
We would love a suite so the kids can sleep in a different room but I can't justify the cost difference as $336 is already a high rate.

We are booked Oct 24th- Oct 28th at HRH for the future rock star suites paying something like $640 a night im starting to think i can get a pool view with double beds for me, husband and my 12 yr old twins. And have money left over for souvenirs trying to think which way to go before all the rooms disappear. If i go the pool view room i have to cut my rooms by one day because the 24th have no rooms left that i can see the hotel doesnt even list when i choose that day.

I'm hoping someone could verify if I'm understanding Universal's AP rates and upgrading tickets. I have purchased a buy 2 get 3 free ticket from Undercover Tourist, for $276. Can I now upgrade this ticket when I arrive at Cabana Bay to an AP for the difference of an additional $28 ($304.99 for the pass) and then use that for the AP hotel rate? Also, if that's the case, do I cancel my first reservation and book a new one, or call to change the original reservation? Thanks for any help.
I think they would subtract the cost of a base-level two day pass and subtract if from the base-level AP. My experience is that they don't take into account what you paid UT they look at the ticket value.

hhn brings in the crowds and fills the hotels usually
Upscale suites usually the exception

Last week of October has less crowds and could see ap discounts later (maybe)

I need AP rates for October. Specifically the 2nd week. Normally discounts are available with the SMSM but nothing thus far.

I need AP rates for October. Specifically the 2nd week. Normally discounts are available with the SMSM but nothing thus far.
Your time period is including the Columbus Day weekend
Huge crowds during that time period and hotel rates affect it
Weekends are packed

I booked my room over 11 months out for this fall
Smsm was at the lower rate back then

But many peeps change plans and cancel their reservation which could open up more chances for you to book

Ap rate could open up for you then

If you plan on staying M-T-W onsite, might be able find a room

Deluxe hotels stay quite full
Not sure how full the others ones will be this far out

Hope you do find a room with a decent rate for UO

Your time period is including the Columbus Day weekend
Huge crowds during that time period and hotel rates affect it
Weekends are packed

I booked my room over 11 months out for this fall
Smsm was at the lower rate back then

But many peeps change plans and cancel their reservation which could open up more chances for you to book

Ap rate could open up for you then

If you plan on staying M-T-W onsite, might be able find a room

Deluxe hotels stay quite full
Not sure how full the others ones will be this far out

Hope you do find a room with a decent rate for UO

Thanks Mac raven! It’s really the 3rd week. My dates are 10/16-1/20. We’ve gone this time frame for the past 3yrs now and normally rates/discounts have been released for my dates by now. Then I could upgrade my standard to a water view but this year it’s looking bleak. How do you know when AP rates are released? Is there a special website or something?

Thanks Mac raven! It’s really the 3rd week. My dates are 10/16-1/20. We’ve gone this time frame for the past 3yrs now and normally rates/discounts have been released for my dates by now. Then I could upgrade my standard to a water view but this year it’s looking bleak. How do you know when AP rates are released? Is there a special website or something?
Here’s how to check for APH rates.

Go to universalorlando.com and click on annual pass holders at upper right.
Click hotels and packages tab.
Under fit in more ...click start booking
Select the hotel you are interested in .
Put in your dates and click update.

If no APH rates are available a green strip will appear across top. If APH rates are available they will appear.
Bookmark this page so you can skip all the steps. If you want to see other hotels click back to hotels near the top.

The rates for your dates came out a few weeks ago. Keep checking at least once a day, something may come up. For October dates you should start looking the beginning of May. By the end of May start checking several times a day. This year they came on the middle of the day. Also they do one hotel at a time. Reserve as soon as possible. There is a limited number of rooms.
Check one day at a time. Weekends are hard to get.

There is a link at the start of this thread, but it only takes you to their website, not the APH part.

Last edited:
More APH rates for the PBH showed up yesterday and today for my dates. Still nothing but suites at the RPR and HRH. I downgraded from a Deluxe room at $294 a night to a Garden View at $224 per night. With that savings, I'm buying HHN EP's.

New to universal...plan on buying ap when the time comes. My questions are....
What ap rates has anyone gotten for a king suite for RPR.
For the endn of july and first week of august 2019?
Also for dec 18 to 28 2019?
We just booked 2020 stay more rate of $420 for july aug. And for 2020 christmas is a flat $535. Any info past or present would help.
Thanks.

APH discounts are available Thursday and Sunday nights at HRH. Check each night separately. Weekends are harder to find. Keep checking, more may become available. Like Disney they have a limited # of rooms for the discount and weekends go quicker. These rates came out a couple of weeks ago and filled up quickly especially weekends.

I ended up booking a split stay. I'd prefer not, but at least it saves a few hundred dollars. Hopefully more dates will be released closer to our arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter