APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly does Priceline work? I was under the impression that you didn't know where you were staying when booking until after you paid. Or am I completely wrong on this?
There are websites dedicated to deciphering the listings to figure out what hotels are being offered... However it's not 100% accurate so you are still taking a chance.
I got the Dolphin hotel at Disney last year for $120/night after resort fees which was awesome, but still nerve wracking hitting that Submit button.

New to universal...plan on buying ap when the time comes. My questions are....
What ap rates has anyone gotten for a king suite for RPR.
For the endn of july and first week of august 2019?
Also for dec 18 to 28 2019?
We just booked 2020 stay more rate of $420 for july aug. And for 2020 christmas is a flat $535. Any info past or present would help.
Thanks.

Did AP rates even come out for July this year? I've been checking for a year....REGULARLY & daily and I've seen NOTHING. I've followed this thread for 2017 & 2018 and notice there are hardly any July AP rates posted for the past years either.

Did AP rates even come out for July this year? I've been checking for a year....REGULARLY & daily and I've seen NOTHING. I've followed this thread for 2017 & 2018 and notice there are hardly any July AP rates posted for the past years either.
They came out a while ago. i checked and there are some available at HRH, PBH and RPH in July. You may have to split your stay if uou are looking for weekends.
You probably do not know where to look for AP rates. I posted a way to find them on June 23 on page 115 of this thread.
Good luck!

Finally got an APH rate for RPH for the last week of August! $189/night for standard room. Beat my SMSM rate by $24/night! Yay! I think I can finally stop looking. Thank you for this thread!

Finally got an APH rate for RPH for the last week of August! $189/night for standard room. Beat my SMSM rate by $24/night! Yay! I think I can finally stop looking. Thank you for this thread!

That's awesome! I just checked the rates for my trip again (11/14-11/18/19) and the prices skyrocketed!!! There are now only suites available at all resorts most of the nights (even Sapphire Falls). I'm so glad I decided to book my rooms as split stays just in case the rates never go down because it seems like a lot of people are booking for that time frame.

I'm still hoping that closer to the dates more APH rates will be released for standard rooms but right now, it's not looking too good...

They came out a while ago. i checked and there are some available at HRH, PBH and RPH in July. You may have to split your stay if uou are looking for weekends.
You probably do not know where to look for AP rates. I posted a way to find them on June 23 on page 115 of this thread.
Good luck!

Much easier to just use the link in the first post of this thread.

Wanted to price out, if the purchase of an AP together with a room discount would be cheaper than my combo-ticket with SW and BG and the normal rates for HRH or RPR. But I could not check it online but don't like calling from Europe with the time difference and the fees only for a maybe. Does anybody know how the AP rates are in early november (think about 11/2-11/7)??? Thank you...

Wanted to price out, if the purchase of an AP together with a room discount would be cheaper than my combo-ticket with SW and BG and the normal rates for HRH or RPR. But I could not check it online but don't like calling from Europe with the time difference and the fees only for a maybe. Does anybody know how the AP rates are in early november (think about 11/2-11/7)??? Thank you...

Those are my exact dates. I snagged a SMSM club rate at RPR for $344.25 11/2 / $314.25 11/3-7 back in February and have been checking for AP rates ever since to no avail. That is Jersey week, so there may not be any AP rates released except for suites. Regardless, the weather should be nice and fun will be had!

~ Marci

No AP rates for 11/2-11/7. There wasn't even 1-night that had an AP rate so you couldn't even do a split stay. They do sometimes release more rates later, but as of now, there is nothing.

Those are my exact dates. I snagged a SMSM club rate at RPR for $344.25 11/2 / $314.25 11/3-7 back in February and have been checking for AP rates ever since to no avail. That is Jersey week, so there may not be any AP rates released except for suites. Regardless, the weather should be nice and fun will be had!

~ Marci

Ah okay, thank you. As I had to wait for the aproval of my boss for being 3 whole weeks far away in Orlando, I could not book earlier. And as at least $2.100 for 5 nights is to expensive for me alleine, I suppose I'm better with Aventura and buying express-pass out of pocket, as there will be at least one day in SW and perhaps one day at BG.
But should there later be AP-discounts, I would be gratefull if you could inform me.
Thank you again and perhaps we will meet us there. Have fun too.

Not that I see, but book the room you want and can afford (room only) and then if AP rates come out, you can modify.

~ Marci

I checked this morning, and AP rooms for the Hard Rock in Sept are starting to filter in. Still just suites for now, but up until this point there was nothing but Graceland Suites at over $1000 a night. This morning has Future Rock Star Suites at $400 a night and some other suites in the $600 range. We’re slowly getting there. It sounds like the Sept numbers in Orlando aren’t what they thought they would be, so this is good news for those traveling this fall!

I checked this morning, and AP rooms for the Hard Rock in Sept are starting to filter in. Still just suites for now, but up until this point there was nothing but Graceland Suites at over $1000 a night. This morning has Future Rock Star Suites at $400 a night and some other suites in the $600 range. We’re slowly getting there. It sounds like the Sept numbers in Orlando aren’t what they thought they would be, so this is good news for those traveling this fall!

Still checking August rates, and only finding AP rates for suites only at the three EP hotels. I wonder if AP rates are scaled back to encourage booking at the other hotels. I’m seeing AP rates available for SF, CB, and Aventura. Nothing available for Surfside for my dates. Either that or third party booking websites are still holding blocks of rooms. I’ll be there the weekend of the Passholder events which probably caused AP rooms to book up too.

Do rooms not currently available tend to show up closer to dates of travel? I have a King Bay View Room at PBH with an AP rate of $277 per night for September, but was hoping for Deluxe room.

You can keep checking. Room prices have been going up do to HHN, but never say never. I would check morning and evening.

You might get lucky and get upgrade on check in to deluxe also. It won’t hurt to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter