APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels' started by peel, Jul 10, 2014.

1. peel

peel makes some decent points

All Properties: NOW through DECEMBER

The current suggestion (thanks, damo!) is to use this link rather than the main Universal site for APH rates:
    https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/d...hildren=0&promo=aph&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=

Or, try loewshotels.com and follow these steps (thanks, rlduvall!):
    Enter your hotel choice and dates
    Select +Advanced Options
    Select Promotions and a box will pop up below it that says Enter Code
    Enter the code APH

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought maybe it would be helpful to start a thread so that if someone comes across extended APH dates while rate searching there was a place to announce it. It seems that there is no historical pattern to when they are released.

If you find new dates that are not represented above, please post your results in this thread. I'll check availability for new date ranges on the Loews website and update this first post.

Teamwork! :cheer2:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  2. csjordan

csjordan Yearning for the Ears

I'm hoping there is a discount the weekend after Thanksgiving! :)

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. mischief32

mischief32 DIS Veteran

I know, I have been checking almost everyday for the past month. I need December dates also but we are going around Christmas so I may be out of luck but we will see.

5. ekatiel

ekatiel DIS Veteran

Waiting for November 20-22 here. Great idea for a thread. I try to check several times a week. I will post if the APH rates appear.

6. Rags

Rags DIS Veteran

Waiting for Jan. I know I have a little time to wait but we are so excited. Taking my nephew for the first time :)

7. BKMETV

BKMETV DIS Veteran

Waiting for Dec 15 - 20th. Fingers crossed something good comes up soon. :)

8. momto3pirates

momto3pirates DIS Veteran

Hoping for thanksgiving week but not holding my breath.

9. peel

Good luck, everyone!
    I figured it couldn't hurt to have some extra pairs of eyes checking rates and sharing information.

10. jetengines

jetengines Earning My Ears

In the early stages of planning for Thanksgiving week. Like a prior poster I am not holding my breath for a break but you never know. I am currently doing a price breakdown on the APH vs not and it really seems like a no-brainer. We are a family of 6 and I would do 1 APH so that I would be able to get the discounts on the other tickets. I still do not come out ahead staying a night onsite but still debating that because of the early entry for HP (especially d/t the time of year we will be there). $10-20 per ticket more maybe I could do but it is closer to $50 per ticket more and I am just not sure if it is worth it. Any 2 cents is appreciated.

Kimberly (will keep my eyes peeled):crowded:

11. rnorwo1

rnorwo1 DIS Veteran

Where do you check to see the rates? I'm looking for Feb, but never see anything. When they're released, will a new option show up under the discount/code section that isn't currently there?

12. sharona

sharona DIS Veteran

FL resident rates also seem to be available only through 11/6 right now. We're planning a 11/15 weekend visit and are travelling with a FL resident. Last time, this past March, was our first visit and when she booked the room a\we got approx. $100 off per night. Would we expect to see additional dates with FL resident rates become available at the same time that AP rates are released?

Thanks for your input.

13. peel

I've been using this link:
    http://www.loewshotels.com/en/booki.../2014&sr=p&code=APH&iata=&x=60&y=11&na=1&nk=0

You enter dates, select "Promotion" in the drop down menu under "Promotion/Group Code", and enter "APH" for the code. This will bring back results for all 4 onsite hotels. If there are APH rates available it will list them. If not, you might see Stay More Save More rates or Seasonal Rates instead.

14. jetengines

jetengines Earning My Ears

Just checked today and assuming I did it correctly (thank you "peel" for the instructions) it looks like APH rates are available through check in on 11/6.

Kimberly

15. rnorwo1

rnorwo1 DIS Veteran

Thank you!!!

16. auntyjenn

auntyjenn Dreaming of Disney

Do you pretty much have to jump on the ap rates the day they come out? Going in March..

17. theterms

theterms Mouseketeer

Thanks for this thread! I've been checking a couple times a week for APH rates for Thanksgiving. Fingers crossed that they will have some!

18. peel

Come on, where are the stinkin' APH rates for December?? :surfweb:

19. Rags

Rags DIS Veteran

20. ZooKeeper13

ZooKeeper13 Earning My Wand

Still waiting for November APH rates to come out!

21. peel