Annoying commercials

OOOH forgot. I really hate those Chevy adds. Its like this guy has beeen trying to sell cars for like three years now and hasn't closed a deal. Get Alec Balwin in and teach this guy how to close.

The new Matthew McConaughey Lincoln ad where he is at some type of dinner party and then he plays pool, and there is some kind of analogy between his pool playing skills and the Lincoln's safety features. Very annoying.

THIS !!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand this commercial, it annoys me more than any other. I have nothing against him and like a lot of his movies, but I can't take this commercial.

Progressive commercials. Years ago, Flo was funny. They introduced Jaime, he was funny. Now I'm tired of them both. Not funny anymore. Over done to the point where they are annoying.

The gum commercial where the guy keeps drawing pictures of him and his gf through the years.

Damn, that's one of the few commercials I actually like. I even went to youtube to watch the entire thing because the commercial is usually only one of the scenes.

The current commercial annoying the heck out of me is for a cell phone company, can't remember which but these annoying cartoons say "Hiiiieeeee" and "Byeeeeee". I have to mute them because I really want to throw something at the tv when that commercial comes on.

How about the Progressive box? Cute once or twice, but now just highly annoying. "Oooh Danielle control yourself".

Makes me want to smack the box off of the screen.

My new one is the one for Hilton Garden Inn that seems to be playing constantly. The woman is sitting at the bar asking the bartender to tell her how they met and cutting in every sentence. It makes me want to scream! I mute it or change stations as soon as I see it come on.

As much as I like Matthew, I can't change the channel quick enough when any of his Lincoln commercials come on.

Georgia? Lol, his voice sounds just like one of the guys that I used to work with.

THIS !!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand this commercial, it annoys me more than any other. I have nothing against him and like a lot of his movies, but I can't take this commercial.

It's like it's some kind of self parody? IDK...

Oh yeah the Skittles commercial is on the top of my list. I mean after watching that disgusting ad the last thing I want to do is run out and buy skittles. :confused: I always scratch my head at the Matthew McConaughey car commercials myself. I'm like WHAT DOES THIS MEAN! As far as the ASPCA commercials, I'm finding that if I change the commercial I'm doing something wrong so I just sit there and cry. :sad1:

How about the Progressive box? Cute once or twice, but now just highly annoying. "Oooh Danielle control yourself".

Makes me want to smack the box off of the screen.

:laughing: I can see how some people would feel this way but I kind of like this commercial. That "Oooh Danielle" line always cracks me up!

The ads (including radio ones) by this attorney.

The tagline in all of his ads is "Nobody looks good in handcuffs......unless you're into that sort of thing."

I won't link it, but one of his ads looks like a soap commercial where there's music blasting in the background where this guy is lathering himself up. That's until he drops the soap, the lights dim, and it's pretty obvious he's in a jail shower as someone puts a hand on his shoulder.

:laughing: I can see how some people would feel this way but I kind of like this commercial. That "Oooh Danielle" line always cracks me up!

Progressive has maybe four or five different ad campaigns in the past decade? The Progressive Box one isn't even that annoying compared to the other ones. There's the series about "turning into your parents". The only one I remember that combines more than one is the guy in the leather jacket where he's got a Flo spring-loaded figuring (like a hula doll) on his dash.

Does anyone remember the Directtv commercials with Rob Lowe? OMG I loved those. I was sad to see those go.

Any prescription drug commercial that mentions "Do not take this drug if you are allergic to any of its ingredients".
Yeah, but remember: Half of all Americans are below average. Perhaps someone needs to hear this asinine message.
Progressive commercials. Years ago, Flo was funny. They introduced Jaime, he was funny. Now I'm tired of them both. Not funny anymore. Over done to the point where they are annoying.
They've "jumped the shark".

No one's mentioned my current most-hated commercial: The one where the woman is dressing for a job interview in the world's fanciest closet, and she assures "Miss Hiring Manager" that she "hasn't been working-working, but she's been working". She's nothing but fluff, making a vague promise that she's sure she will be able to step right back into the working world -- but clearly what really matters is that a woman dresses nicely. She manages to insult both working mothers AND stay-at-home-moms in the process.

Oh I just remembered one because I just saw it for the umpteenth time. The Ozempic drug commercial sung to the song "It's Magic" but instead Oh Oh Oh Ozempic! I don't think for me there could be anything more annoying than this! o_O Of course, drug commercials are among the most annoying anyway and the fact that I HATE pharmaceutical companies doesn't help.

1-877 Cars for Kids song on the radio. It makes me want to drive my car into a bridge abutment.

Also, any drug commercial that advises "tell your doctor of you have suffered heart failure, have frequent strokes, or stage 4 cancer, etc...." Shouldn't your doctor already know this stuff?

1-877 Cars for Kids song on the radio. It makes me want to drive my car into a bridge abutment.

Also, any drug commercial that advises "tell your doctor of you have suffered heart failure, have frequent strokes, or stage 4 cancer, etc...." Shouldn't your doctor already know this stuff?

We recently replaced a car and when discussing donating the replaced car my dh said to call anyone EXCEPT cars for kids because he hates those commercials that much, lol. We ended up calling Melwood for disabled persons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!