...And Then Scotty Happened. A Hawaiian Adventure (CHAPTER 32 Added 5/23--THE END)

THAT family. :lmao::rotfl2: I can't wait to hear all about your adventure!! A Hawaii trip is on my dream to-do list so I will be taking good notes. :goodvibes

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Totally cracking me up and you are not really even SPEAKING yet!

C'MON!!! I've been waiting 2 whole hours and I want to see HAWAII DUDE!!!!!!!!

2 hours? Man, this is a tough crowd. These updates can't just "happen", you know. True art takes time.

Hi!! I'm in and hooked already!

:welcome: aboard!

:teeth:

Interesting…
That was my initial plan as well.
You may want to start entertaining a potential Plan-B

Um...well, if I think of one, I'll let you know.

You’re the one that threw open the doors of the club without putting up a velvet rope or posting a skilled bouncer at the door…

Bongo-300x225.gif

worse yet… you even invited me in.
:rotfl2:

As they say, we'll let just about anyone in this place. ;)

I am away for two nights - and end up on page 3!!!! :sad::sad:

:welcome: Magdalene!

I know the feeling! It was a lot of work catching up on everyone's TR's after vacation.

At least you posted a nice picture of a small portion of crispy bacon!! :lmao:

Try not to eat it all. Leave some for everyone else.

I really liked your introduction! Can't wait to read more about your vacation. Judging from that Dole Whip pciture (btw I am a little bit disappointed in how you discriminate your European readers with that offer!!!) you seemed to have a fabulous time. At least you and the kids. Who knows what Julie looked like behind that camera. I hope she is well! :goodvibes

Actually, that picture came from last year's Disney World trip. I've gotten much older and fatter since then.

There is no discrimination here. I've read your TR's; you practically live in the US anyway. :lmao:

Just to prove I'm a nice guy, here's a virtual Dole Whip for everyone. Except Kathy, who doesn't like them for some reason. Kathy, I tried to find a Spinach Whip for you but no luck so far. :guilty:

dole-whip.jpg

I'd love to hear about the rest of your trip!:)

:welcome: Thanks for reading along!

Followed your posts on Facebook and looking forward to the rest of the story here. Can't wait for my virtual Dole Whip to arrive! :p

:welcome: Mike! Just print out the picture above and enjoy!

I may be on page 3, but one of the first things I read on FB this morning was your wonderful announcement. So now I am not only excited for your trip report and but you future tax deduction. :banana::woohoo::thumbsup2:cool1::yay:

:welcome: Mary Ellen! And thank you! It's going to be interesting to see what the future holds!

I think you just lick the screen, that's what he told me to do. :lmao:

Did it work? I just wanted to see if you'd do it.:rotfl2:

THAT family. :lmao::rotfl2: I can't wait to hear all about your adventure!! A Hawaii trip is on my dream to-do list so I will be taking good notes. :goodvibes

:welcome: Christine! Yes, we are THAT family.

I hope one of the take-aways from our trip is that if we can go to Hawaii, so can you! Yes, it's pricy and takes planning, but it's worth every effort to make it happen. Don't let it remain a dream forever!:goodvibes

Wow. Nice portion of crispy bacon. Just the way I like it.

Now what is everyone else having .....:lmao:

Wherem I Now said:
Umm, thanks.

Now, does anyone here know anything about how to bandage a paper cut on your tongue?

Hmmmm... I wonder if it would work with one of those 3d printers?

Having followed your comments on other TRs for years, I've always wanted to read one of your TRs in its entirety. So, here I am!

As they say, we'll let just about anyone in this place. ;)

Aparently…

Just to prove I'm a nice guy, here's a virtual Dole Whip for everyone. Except Kathy, who doesn't like them for some reason. Kathy, I tried to find a Spinach Whip for you but no luck so far. :guilty:

:crazy2: :lmao:

Now, does anyone here know anything about how to bandage a paper cut on your tongue?

I hear duct tape fixes everything.

True… but I’ve got a better idea.
Just keep it immersed in alcohol for a bit and it’ll heal on its own.

Here, you can use some of mine…

TR5-002_zps66c594b8.jpg

this is what I bring into the parks to “fortify” my Dole Whips in the first place…
Like Mark said… Just lick the screen.

Oh yah… dust it off first.

Such a great intro!! :)

....and then Scotty happened. Poor guy. I can't imagine MY life without Scottisms being reported on FB every so often. I'm so glad Scotty came into this world, and I'm glad about the new news. :thumbsup2 :banana:

Hi Mark,

I'm here ... so you can post the first update!

:welcome: Katharina! I was waiting for you before I posted the first chapter. Yeah...that's it. :rolleyes1

Having followed your comments on other TRs for years, I've always wanted to read one of your TRs in its entirety. So, here I am!

:welcome: So glad to have you! You must be a glutton for punishment if you want to read the whole thing!:rotfl2:

True… but I’ve got a better idea.
Just keep it immersed in alcohol for a bit and it’ll heal on its own.

Here, you can use some of mine…

TR5-002_zps66c594b8.jpg

this is what I bring into the parks to “fortify” my Dole Whips in the first place…
Like Mark said… Just lick the screen.

Oh yah… dust it off first.

:rotfl2:

So if Captain Jack Sparrow asks why the rum is gone again, now we know where to send him.

Such a great intro!! :)

....and then Scotty happened. Poor guy. I can't imagine MY life without Scottisms being reported on FB every so often. I'm so glad Scotty came into this world, and I'm glad about the new news. :thumbsup2 :banana:

:welcome: Camille! Have no fear...I wrote down a few "Scottisms" from the trip to share with you.:thumbsup2

dole-whip.jpg

I would gladly take a Grand Mariner Slush in the place of the Dole Whip. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter