...And Then Scotty Happened. A Hawaiian Adventure (CHAPTER 32 Added 5/23--THE END)

Blue is a place we've spent the night. Red is a significant destination we visited. Yellow marks the spots where Julie and I have traveled without the kids. And it's hard to see, but there are a few clear pins marking Cheesecake Factories where we've dined. Just because.
Thanks for explaining! Great way to track the trips. Fun about the Cheesecake Factories, also.

Okay, thanks so much for the shameless plug! I read the report. Most entertaining and great ideas for places to see and things to do. Our trip is pretty much happening because of a desire to get to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, but we have many other things we are adding before and after. We would be going to many of the same states, so it is quite helpful. Would love to get to Lynn's Paradise Cafe, but it would not be in our route. :(

I know your newest adventure is coming very soon. Have a fantastic time! :cheer2:

Happy Travels Today! I am sure you will all have a fantastic time - even Drew! :good vibes

Remember - lots of pics - you can balance a camera and a baby, right??? ::yes::

Your map is missing pins in Wisconsin, you know, just North of Chicago:laughing:

Have a great time on your upcoming trip!

Thank you everyone! Still hoping traveling like this with a baby wasn't a stupid idea.

I'm not going to lie to you.

Traveling with a baby stupid idea and don't let anybody tell you it isn't. :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

But... been there done that. Gotta break them into the fun of a family vacation at some point in their life. I hope you guys are having a great trip!

I see you are having a DAM good time. Yes that joke NEVER gets old.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Sorry I missed the send off but hope all is going smoothly and you are all having a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter