...And Then Scotty Happened. A Hawaiian Adventure (CHAPTER 32 Added 5/23--THE END)

I'm in! Although with my record of keeping up with the disboards lately, I'll probably be back around page 100...

Set the thread up to send you email Chris. I just hope it don't interfere with you saving live and limb while you are playing Doctor!

Looking forward to reading the rest, great start.

I do have to file a complaint that the Dole Whip is only available in the lower 48. You have forgotten your northern brothers from another mother. :lmao::lmao:

Good Lord- Made it over here and ready to enjoy..... Now to go do so.:cool1:

Also: we learned just before leaving for this trip that my wife had a medical condition that would affect her ability to participate in the hikes and other activities we had planned on Hawaii. I’ll get into more detail later, but for those of you who are friends with her on Facebook, you might want to check out her page later today.;)

All caught up and yup I guessed it!!!! :woohoo: Hawaii was now or in 7 more years???
Congrats Mark and Julie. Glad you took the plunge and made the trip. :cheer2:

:welcome: David! Glad to have you here.

woohoo first page:thumbsup2

good intro, cant wait to read along, hopefully no one was eaten by any sharks while in the ocean...that would put a damper on the report thats for sure.

:welcome: Dan! No animals or children were harmed (well, mostly) in the making of this trip report.

WOW, That is a Really Great Title for a Thread! :thumbsup2 :lmao:

:welcome: Randall! I had to think long and hard about that one.:rotfl:

I'm here! Sure to provide truthful information when needed! ;)

:welcome: Julie! And congratulations! I heard you had some cool news to share.

Looks great and even has that new thread smell. Just needs some bacon and it would be perfect.

:welcome: Shawn! Good to see you here. I couldn't agree more about the bacon. Here you go.

bacon-1024x754.jpg

The truth is overrated. :rolleyes1

And congratulations. :thumbsup2

You can't handle the truth!

And thanks!:goodvibes

Great intro!

Can't wait to read more!

:welcome: MissLiz! So glad you're along for the ride.

I am SO excited to read your TR!!!! Already made me giggle at least 10 times!

Just one question....does your tie clip on too?

:welcome: Ellen! Thanks for reading along!

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that it may incriminate me.:rolleyes1

:welcome: Rob! I have to give Randall credit for the TR title.

Thanks…
I remember the conversation.

Still tickles me.

I'm here! Sure to provide truthful information when needed! ;)

Or additional obfuscation when necessary…

I wouldn’t have signed on if we didn’t think you’d be a long to kibitz and keep Mark in line.

Oh… and Congrats to you and the rest of the famly.

I'm in! Although with my record of keeping up with the disboards lately, I'll probably be back around page 100...

:welcome: Doc! You just came for the free virtual Dole Whip, didn't you?

Alright nemesis, I'm in.

welcome Brian! I probably can't rag on you too much since I followed your advice on this trip.

Ah, who am I kidding? I'll rag on you anyway.:rotfl:

Oh thanks heavens. I was afraid the good Captain was going to go off unfettered.

Aw, come on. The Fun Police have no business here.

Thank heaven for the voice of reason.:goodvibes

Signing on! Will have to come back later to read though.

Can't wait!

:welcome: Glenn! I expect you to be taking detailed notes.

Seriously, page 2????

I'm here! And off to catch up

:welcome: Cynthia! Thanks again for all of the advice you provided.

Set the thread up to send you email Chris. I just hope it don't interfere with you saving live and limb while you are playing Doctor!

Chris is surfing the DISboards in his office while he makes the interns do the dirty work.

Looking forward to reading the rest, great start.

I do have to file a complaint that the Dole Whip is only available in the lower 48. You have forgotten your northern brothers from another mother. :lmao::lmao:

:welcome: Darcy!

I can register your complaint with the Commerce Secretary and the Department of Redundancy Department. But it is just a virtual Dole Whip, anyway. Can you just lick the screen?:confused3

I'm in! :thumbsup2

The only tie my son owns is a clip on tie. :rotfl:

:welcome: Thanks for reading!

Your son is in very good company. :rolleyes1 I still can't believe they let us into this state.

:welcome: Pat! Thanks for joining in!

Here! Thanks for the shout out....... :sad2:

:welcome: Marv! Hey, better late than never...

All caught up and yup I guessed it!!!! :woohoo: Hawaii was now or in 7 more years???
Congrats Mark and Julie. Glad you took the plunge and made the trip. :cheer2:

Hawaii was now or never, I think!

Thanks. We're mostly over the shock at this point. The only proper attitude is to be excited about it. :thumbsup2

Thanks…
I remember the conversation.

Still tickles me.

Me too. But you know that I'm easily amused.

Or additional obfuscation when necessary…

Hey, I'm perfectly capable of obfuscataming myself.

I wouldn’t have signed on if we didn’t think you’d be a long to kibitz and keep Mark in line.

Oh… and Congrats to you and the rest of the famly.

Thanks Rob! Our financial plan now involves all colleges suddenly and mysteriously slashing their tuition rates sometime in the next 8 years.:thumbsup2

Page 3 and you've already had bacon and Dole Whips. There's just no satisfying some people.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Totally cracking me up and you are not really even SPEAKING yet!

C'MON!!! I've been waiting 2 whole hours and I want to see HAWAII DUDE!!!!!!!!

Our financial plan now involves all colleges suddenly and mysteriously slashing their tuition rates sometime in the next 8 years.:thumbsup2

Interesting…
That was my initial plan as well.
You may want to start entertaining a potential Plan-B

Soon ;)

Page 3 and you've already had bacon and Dole Whips. There's just no satisfying some people.

You’re the one that threw open the doors of the club without putting up a velvet rope or posting a skilled bouncer at the door…

Bongo-300x225.gif

worse yet… you even invited me in.
:rotfl2:

I am away for two nights - and end up on page 3!!!! :sad::sad:

At least you posted a nice picture of a small portion of crispy bacon!! :lmao:

I really liked your introduction! Can't wait to read more about your vacation. Judging from that Dole Whip pciture (btw I am a little bit disappointed in how you discriminate your European readers with that offer!!!) you seemed to have a fabulous time. At least you and the kids. Who knows what Julie looked like behind that camera. I hope she is well! :goodvibes

Followed your posts on Facebook and looking forward to the rest of the story here. Can't wait for my virtual Dole Whip to arrive! :p

I may be on page 3, but one of the first things I read on FB this morning was your wonderful announcement. So now I am not only excited for your trip report and but you future tax deduction. :banana::woohoo::thumbsup2:cool1::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter