2013 disneymoons

We will be arriving on October 19 and staying at BLT, getting married at the Wedding Pavilion, staying until the 23 and switching to Swan/Dolphin until we go on our Disney Cruise Honeymoon the 26th!!

Getting married Nov 7 at Disneyland flying to Orlando on November 9th. Staying at the Doubletree on WDW property. We will adventure one park a day and then head out on the Disney cruise the 14th.

WDW and any type of cruise is the first for both the fiance and myself.

Our disneymoon is Sept 30-Oct 7. It will be my first time visiting DW so I need help planning!

I have been doing lots of reading but its entirely overwhelming, there are so many possibilities. We are staying outside the resort as I work for a hotel company and can't pass up my employee discount.

I read about carriage rides, hot air balloon rides, swimming with dolphins, and my fiance would like to parasail. Does anyone have any other ideas or know the approximate pricing of some of these things?

I also read about a boat rental for fireworks...anyone know an estimated cost of something like this?

We're there from November 2nd to 16th! The wedding is at the Swan on the 5th. So far we haven't made many plans aside from the wedding-related activities. We've got the rehearsal on the 4th with dinner afterward at the Cabana Bar, the wedding at Crescent Terrace on the 5th, and dinner afterward at Todd English's bluezoo. The morning of the 6th we're having a late breakfast in the CoraNation room at Kouzzina.

Other than that, we're hoping to enjoy the last week of the Food & Wine festival, possibly run the Wine & Dine half, and I hope to have dinner at Victoria and Albert's the last night of the vacation. My fiancé has also been talking about scheduling a golf outing with his friends and family.

My DW and I are going for our Honeymoon/ 1 year anniversary.

We were married in 2012, and have been saving up for our dream trip.

We are heading down Sept.7-15.

Super excited.

We really wanted to do CRT for our anniversary dinner, but couldn't get a ADR until the 14.
So instead we are going to check out the Wave for a nice quite dinner.

We have never been to WDW before but we are DL pro's, so we are both really excited to experience the world.
We also are really looking forward to Epcot too.

We're getting married on the Wonder on May 2nd then disneymooning from May 6-11th. We're staying at Coronado Springs and made ADR's at Be Our Guest, Coral Reef, Chef Mickey's and a few others. DF has never been to WDW so we're going to spend our time exploring the parks.

My DW and I are going for our Honeymoon/ 1 year anniversary.

We were married in 2012, and have been saving up for our dream trip.

We are heading down Sept.7-15.

Super excited.

We really wanted to do CRT for our anniversary dinner, but couldn't get a ADR until the 14.
So instead we are going to check out the Wave for a nice quite dinner.

We have never been to WDW before but we are DL pro's, so we are both really excited to experience the world.
We also are really looking forward to Epcot too.

You will love The Wave! We've have had two great dinners there. We were considering changing things up during our honeymoon but after another successful meal during our last trip we booked another ADR for our honeymoon! Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter