YOAMD Postcards and Winners

Time for my daily loser check...yep, I'm still a loser! :sad2:

I'm going to sooth my sorrow by convincing myself that my awesome, wonderful, prizes are just taking longer to get to WA...probably got stuck in Denver for a few days -- right?

They called me to let me know I had won over a month ago - and the wait is killing me! Nothing in the mail today...

P.S. I was a loser again today and already know I'll be one tomorrow due to no mail delivery. Should I pencil in being a loser on Monday? :laughing:

Well I forgot I was a looser until I read this thread:sad1: Mine just got delayed in the mail too:wizard:

:lmao:

You're doing better than me - I can't even send in a card as DS will be a CM in a month. No point in trying.

Oh dear, you really are a loser! :thumbsup2

Time to jump on the CM discount for a DVC membership...and then we might make you an honorary winner.:woohoo:

:lmao:

You're doing better than me - I can't even send in a card as DS will be a CM in a month. No point in trying.

Oh dear, you really are a loser! :thumbsup2

Time to jump on the CM discount for a DVC membership...and then we might make you an honorary winner.:woohoo:

Oh! I hope I inherit the ownership of that win!! I mean, being related to a loser in all must pay off at some point, right? :laughing: :goodvibes

I went to the postoffice today and picked up my certified mail envelope that was sent for 1/3 delivery. As 1/3 is my birthday, this was a truly awsome present. I won a lanyard with two commemorative pins.

T-i-double-g-err, thank you for posting pictures! The pins are adorable! This just convinced me to go to the post office tomorrow and get some postcards to send!!!:yay:

Good luck! :thumbsup

When we've sent postcards two days in a row, we send one from me and one from DH so that we don't run afoul of the one/day entry rule. It looks like luck may have struck us again. We're pretty excited! :yay: We got another note for certified delivery yesterday. I will be trekking to the post office to pick it up tomorrow...

Good luck! :thumbsup

When we've sent postcards two days in a row, we send one from me and one from DH so that we don't run afoul of the one/day entry rule. It looks like luck may have struck us again. We're pretty excited! :yay: We got another note for certified delivery yesterday. I will be trekking to the post office to pick it up tomorrow...

I never saw it posted anywhere official that we were limited to 1 entry per day...where did you see that?

I never saw it posted anywhere official that we were limited to 1 entry per day...where did you see that?

It's in the mail in section (2.b) in the official rules.
Also, starting on September 18, 2006, eligible participants can enter without being present in a Disney Property by writing their full name, complete mailing address (including postal code), daytime telephone number (including area code), and date of birth on a 3.5"x5" postcard and sending it with proper postage affixed to: (i) if a legal resident of the United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada or Mexico: P.O. Box 8629, Elmhurst, IL 60126; or (ii) if a legal resident of the United Kingdom: Disney Dream Giveaway, 483 Green Lanes, London N13 4BS. Participants may enter once per day during the Giveaway Period. All mail-in entries must be mailed separately, postmarked by December 31, 2007 and received by January 14, 2008 or they will be void.

This section was omitted in the Official Rules they mailed to me, 'tis why I asked. Thanks!

A couple of questions:

1. Do you have to be 18 or older to send cards in?
2. Can you use a 3x5 index card? (I'm sure it's been asked a zillion times, but I don't feel like trying the search feature.)
3. Is there a specific order in which you write the information?

A couple of questions:

1. Do you have to be 18 or older to send cards in?
2. Can you use a 3x5 index card? (I'm sure it's been asked a zillion times, but I don't feel like trying the search feature.)
3. Is there a specific order in which you write the information?

I don't think there is an age requirement.

In terms of 3x5 index cards, don't try mailing them like a postcard. USPS say they will not deliver cards smaller than 3.5x5.

We've been doing name, address, phone, birthday. I don't know if it matters.

Good luck.:thumbsup2

When Disney Dream Giveaway does call to say that you have won something, What does your caller ID say? If you are not there, do they leave a message?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter