YOAMD Postcards and Winners

I am really happy to see a winner from the western U.S. -- so far most of the posts here have been from east coasters and I was starting to come up will all kinds of conspiracy theories...thank goodness I don't have to call the CIA now! (Just kidding of course) :teeth:

What if you are bad at math and your from Canada?
Can you get help solving the mathmatical question?

That's odd!:rotfl2:

I just got my ears this week certified mail!! Yipee!!! I had sent in postcards back when the contest first started and totally figured long ago I wasn't a winner. Would have rather had a free vacation, but heck, it was something!

Yes! :goodvibes The mailman just brought us a certified box from Walt Disney World! It was for my DD :banana: She won Mickey Mouse Ears!!

Skyblue felt with clouds on, silver ears and an Year of a Million Dreams-emblem in front, very stylish ;)

Received a registed box that I had to sign for yesterday. Got SOOO excited when I saw the Disney return address. It was the pair of "dream" mickey ears. Going to keep sending in those postcards, would love to win one of those vacation packages:banana:

My son went and got the mail for me today and yet another package shows up that is not from the Dream Squad! What's up with that?

I've been using the regular 3x5 index cards and they haven't gotten returned from the post office so far. Any winners out there using the index cards or just with the post office cards? Just curious...... :scratchin

Congrats to all winners!!! How exciting!!! :cool1:

My mother received a pair of dream mouse ears this week from the postcard I mailed out for her.
I measured my postcards...mine are actually 4 x 6 (extra Longaberger show invitations I had hanging around from when I actively did home shows).
I guess means that we don't have to get terribly obsessive about trimming the extra off of our postcards :)

I won again with my post card. I now have the laynard and the Mickey ears. So it proves you can win more than once. I think it is worth to keep sending cards in. I live in the Midwest, not the East Coast.

I was just wondering about that, if you could win more then once thinking I didn't have to mail in for DD anymore as she already won her ears, but that proves me wrong :)
I had already made up the cards for this coming week, guess I'll just make some mre with her name on them too! Thanks!

DW and I have won 3 lanyard/pin sets. We got all of them last week. We send in 1 postcard in each name. We were sending them daily but got out of the habit. I will surely start again now.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Congratulations!

I sent my first oen today. Does anyone know when the next drawing is?

We just won our second lanyard and pins...and our first of the Mickey ears! I was so excited when I saw the packages!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter