YOAMD Postcards and Winners

:woohoo: :woohoo: Too cool!! I just won 3 times!!
My packages came certified US mail. I wasn't contacted before-hand by phone or e-mail. I won 2 lanyards/pins and a pair of the Mickey ears!::MickeyMo I entered with the pre-stamped post-cards from the post office. Good luck everyone, now I have to go out and buy more postcards so I can have a shot at the DVC!:rotfl: :thumbsup2

Congratulations! Glad to hear that a variety of postcards are working.

well. I got my mail.. no disney pixie dust today... maybe another day! I am still so excited that disers one!!!!! Yeah!:cool1: :thumbsup2

I just send in 3x5 cards + a postcard stamp. It must work, because I got a pin lanyard and 2 commemorative pins today via certified mail! :yay: I found that much easier than worrying about cutting anything off, and it's only more expensive by the cost of the pack of notecards.

Good luck DISers!

Congrats! Just wondering, did they call you first, or did the lanyard just show up? Also, did it come through the post office, or by another source (Fed Ex, etc)?

The lanyard just showed up in the regular mail at the post office! I did not receive any phone calls or anything.

Anybody putting Disney stickers on the postcard or jazzing them up in any way? My uncle won a postcard contest and he said it was because he sent a flourescent yellow one and it stood out. Any thoughts on a color vs. white postcard?

Good luck everyone!:cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm just adding some disney stickers to my postcards. Nothing fancy like a scrapbook page. I'm just hoping to catch someone's eye. ;)

I have 4x6 index cards. Do you think they will work? I have read that people are getting back the 3x5 index cards because they do not meet reguired size for mailing, but than some are getting through. Should I resize my 4x6 cards??

Thanks!
Michelle

Okay...so yesterday I read the recent posts about people receiving their prizes in the mail and go racing to the mailbox. Our neighborhood has the locking mailboxes that have smaller mail slots for individual homes and then two large boxes on the bottom for package delivery. I open my mailbox and it contains the key to unlock one of the larger boxes. My heart is soaring as I realize I'm a winner. I hastily unlock the box, and yep -- I'm a loser! It was my DD's American Eagle order. Arrgh!!!!

Congrats to those of you that have already won and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of us poor, unfortunate souls. :sad2:

We won 4 mickey ears(Mom, DS, DS, me)I sent a postcard for each of us everyday until I ran out. Off to the post office to get more.

mailperson just delivered the mickey ears!!!!:cool1:

I had only sent in postcards a couple times back when this first started - and then forgot about it for awhile!!!!

I just got a prize from the post cards. I had to go to the post office and sign for it. Are you ready: A grey laynard with 2 YOMD pins. I'm happy, I probably sent in 10 post cards back in october, I sent one in Nov. I'm going to start sending my post cards in again.

Now I need some more pins, someone said ebay has them. Otherwise, wow, what an expensive thing to do to for a first timer. Those pins go for $10 a pop.

I went to the postoffice today and picked up my certified mail envelope that was sent for 1/3 delivery. As 1/3 is my birthday, this was a truly awsome present. I won a lanyard with two commemorative pins.

Here are some pictures.
smIMG_0205.jpg

smIMG_0191.jpg

smIMG_0192.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter