WISH Check in Week of June 22

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Well this is the last full week of JUNE!!!!!! Can you believe it is officially summer now!!!! THe 5th Harry Potter book came out yesterday!!! Man has my house been quiet!!! I have no kids just me and dh!! He has 200 pages to go and stayed up all night reading. Actually I think he said he got a couple hours of sleep!!!! Well As for the being healthy I think I took another vacation in my head!! But the good news is it was not a complete vacation! I even stayed the same!! But I just have to get back in my groove!!!! So how is everyone doing??

Oh BTW In case any one missed it we have an announcement!!!

SNACKYSTACKY is getting MARRIED!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Happy WISHing
Holly

Hi,
This is my first post in this area and I am not sure if you can count my weight for WISH this week since I only started on Friday, but I lost 4.5 lbs from last Sunday!!
I am on WW and my official weigh in day is Sunday.
I don't expect this next week it is only because I was on vacation and was very very bad and got back on track this week so I had one of those fast weight losses that make you feel great but will defitenly be much less next week.
I would like to say congratulations to all those who lost or stayed the same this week and to those who gained a little just keep plugging along it can be done!!

My goodness. I'm now on the original post of a check-in thread!!! :)

I lost one pound this week. I am about 1 pound away from being in ONEderland, as so many have called it! :)

I went out to dinner for my birthday yesterday and ate way too much, so I'll probably just eat my losing points. Now watch....the one week where I actually WANT to lose, I'm going to stay the same or gain! :bounce: :bounce:

Way to go padisneylover! 4.5 pounds! That's a LOT!!!! That's 18 sticks of butter!!! :)

Jiminy, vacations are good, but it's getting stuff back in order when they're over that matters, and it sounds like it's all in order! ;) If I can find a copy, I may buy the new Harry Potter book myself! :)

I'm not checking in yet! BUT . . . it's been weeks and weeks since I did 'cause going so long w/ no success was so hard. I wasn't up to facing everyone. But I will, I promise, on Tuesday! OK???? I mean, it's not like you don't all already know what's been going on w/ me! LOL

Karyn

Congratulations padisneylover and SnackyStacky!
Holly - staying the same is awesome when you've taken a little "vacation." I didn't weigh in last week because I had an entire week where I wasn't following plan. I'm happy to say that this week, I got back to work and am down 2 pounds from 2 weeks ago. My total loss is now 39 pounds. Hoping to change my clippie next week. Congratulations to all the "losers", "maintainers", and those who have gained a bit but are still trying. :Pinkbounc

I havent lost anymore pounds as I have put on muscle - but I can fasten my Jeans!!!!!:Pinkbounc

I refuse to mix proteins with carbs now and the inches are coming off. I gave up ....sob....weep.... danishes and chocolate!!!!:eek: :o

I eat salads with cheese or chicken, muesli for breakfast and snack on cherry tomatoes, peppers and cream cheese with celery. I still eat whenever I am hungry or peckish, I just dont fill up on bread, cookies, and sweet things. I feel good!!! and dont crave them anymore!!!! however I will reward myself with tonga toast at WDW;)

Everyone is doing great.

I lost 2.2 lbs since my last weigh in! YEAH. That makes down 3.8 since I joined WISH and went back to Weight Watchers.

This will will be tough since I am out of town on business all week, but hopefully I can make good choices.

202....cannot get below that 200 mark!:confused: Oh, well maybe next week.;)

As you guys may have guess it's been moving slowly for me these last few weeks. And believe it or not i'm tickled to report my 1 pound loss this week. The body is a strange monster is all i have to say.LOL I'll surely take it and move on toward next week. I'm losing and at the moment i really don't care how fast is comes of as long as it's still coming off. :) so i'm at 56lbs gone for 178 this week from a start of 235.

Karyne- I so know how you feel about not posting. I skipped last week there was nothing really do jump about my weight have been bouncing all over the place. I can weight 179 on sunday and jump to 181 on monday then all week i loss that back to be 178 go figure? It's been silly but it will come off just hang in there and we are all here to help with ideas or just support. I have a strong backing of wish friends and they have helped me adjust to this slow losing the last few weeks. I was hard to go from an avg of 3lbs a week to none -1.5. So your in the right place stay strong and let us help you get past this. I will start by saying drink your water then when you've had all you can stand drink some more!

Jiminy- you are doing great and i totally understand your mind taking a vacation from your plan but get your butt back in line and come on girl!:)

Padineylover- You can so count all your wonderful 4.5 pounds! You are only.5 lb from your very first offical clippee! What a wonderful start you are offf to. Can't wait to see you back here next week posting a loss!

Dan- I wanted to tell you sooner but I'll do it now. A super big congradulations on your engagement. I just got chills reading your post about it. I can't tell you how much i wish you and your bride to be all the very best. How special and how wonderful you are so deserving of a life of wonderful happiest. I also wanted to wish you a very happy birthday too. My b-day is next saturday and i have already put in a special request to my daddy for his special angel food cake filled with lemon curd and baked mergerin on top!!!!!!!!OMG it's so heavley! I can't wait to get me a nice slice of that then I plan on getting it out of the house. Totally a red flag to keep around long.LOL I hope you enjoyed your birthday again and a big hug to you!

Holly, good job on getting back in the groove. Remember to drink your water
water.gif
, have the right snacks ready, and you'll be on your weigh! My house is quiet, too. (Thanks, Harry!)

padisneylover, you are on your "weigh". Keep up the good work!

Dan! Birthdays are meant to be celebrated-so are engagements!
biggrin.gif
Well done!

Karyn, I missed the original threads of your fat fast, but I have been reading. Good going!

Nancy, I know that you'll be changing that clippie next week. Great work!

magicmouse, weight is a number (and it can change from moment to moment, honest!), but being able to zip up those jeans is an accomplishment that can be seen Good for you! Now, can you explain why carbs and proteins don't mix
question.gif
(I've heard the opposite)? Thanks.

CarolA, you are headed in the right direction. Keep on truckin'.

Pooh Bear, congratulations on maintaining! Read Holly's comment about the water (I REALLY believe in that!) and the snacks. It'll come, just 'cause you are so determined!

Tammy, you have lost a lot really fast, so it makes sense that it might start to slow down now. I'm so glad that you are not getting discouraged (it can be easy to do that, too!) You have a wonderful attitude, and you are inspiration for my road to success.

I have officially lost a pound from last Sunday. : :Pinkbounc :bounce: I've got that dreadful cold, am taking junk to keep my head clear, lozenges to soothe the throat, and haven't been doing the double exercise plan the past four days, so I am very pleased with the loss.

Congratulations to everyone who visits here regularly. Lose, maintain or gain, we are all winners with the support and friendships extended to us.
sweety.gif
Have a WONDERFUL week!

I have not been able to post to this thread in a VERY LONG TIME!!! I know that most of you already know my losses...But I am doing it again anyways...(you can just skip my post if you are sick of me...lol)!!

As of this morning...(I know Karyn..Please don't be mad at me for telling!!!) I am down 6.5 lbs since last Monday. My "official weigh in is on Tues AM. But I really wanted to post here!!

I have lost another 2.5 lbs on the second part of Phase II. I even got to wear my size 6 Long and Lean jeans from the GAP yesterday!!!...Okay So I will never be LONG...and may never be really Lean...BUT they fit and I wasn't busting out of them....LIFE IS GOOD!!

Tracy

The 'Fit for life' theory is that you should not mix carbs with proteins as that way the protein calories get stored as fat. If you eat protein alone, (eg Atkins) your body uses the protein calories up for energy, and it is not stored as fat. Something likethat anyway....It seems to work for me!!!!:D

Hi all!

Wow, I made it to page 1...usually I am pretty late in checking in! Congrats to everyone for a great week, this is my favorite thread to read each week, I love to see how well you all are doing!

I lost 1 lb this very hectic week, and I am pleased as can be with that!:bounce: This is a total of 6lbs since joining, BUT I had an awful time finding something to wear to church to day, because everything was to big! I finally dug one of my "skinny" dresses--one of the ones I like, but havent been able to squeeze over my hips in over 2 years. I didnt think it would fit, but it was actually a little big! I was able to sqeeze into this garment and zip it up a month ago, but would never wear something that tight "out" in public--but when I tried it today, it was loose! So, 6 lbs is not a lot by the numbers, but it is working for me!

Great week to all!

Samantha:Pinkbounc

Congrats everyone on the weight loss!

And Dan!!! Why didn't you tell me you were getting married?!!

Congrats and when is the date?

My official check in is......TA DAH! I finally lost 1.5 lbs. Now, I weighed myself on the scales at Curves before my 30 day check, so it is not official there. But, I did lose something at least.

I am a very slow loser!!!

Keep up the good work you losers!!

;)

Lisa

I am down another 2 pounds:Pinkbounc. I am getting a little bored with Atkins, so I'm thinking of ways to punch up our meals. It truly is the easiest way I've found to lose weight. Goals for next week: More walking, and uping my water intake. Great week to everyone!!

Congratulations to all of the Wish losers! Way to go everyone, and congratulations on the engagement Dan :bounce:

I don't usually check in on this thread because I am not sure how the correct way to do it is - so I will just guess :D

Anyway, I lost another 2 pounds this week for a total of 8 since joining Wish. Eight pounds in 6 weeks seems quite slow, but it is "downward" so that is good enough for me! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Yea to all the Losers this week, you are all an inspiration.

Wow! What a big bunch of losers! I never thought it would be so much fun to hang out with the losers!:D :D :D

I'm not sure what is going on with me this week. My scales are showing a loss of 6 pounds, which is great if it's right, because it will put me at my 15 pound clippie. But I'm afraid something may be wrong with my scales so I'm going to wait until my official WW WI tomorrow.

Keep up the good work everyone! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

OK, checking in here! I have been dealing with the same 2 pounds for going on 2 weeks. I hit 30 pounds, then gained 2 pounds, then lost 2 pounds and this morning, they found their way home again. UGH! I am sure this is the bloat fairy so, I am staying away from the scale until he leaves again.

Great Job everyone!

Have a great week!

I think I will add walking to my plan also, DH walks and he has lost 15 pounds SO far!:eek: ;) Check with you all next Sunday.;)

This will be my final WISH check in for awhile as I am off for a month of vacation. :teeth:

I didn't lose anything this week which is alright by me since I lost 5# last week. I am just beginning my maintaining early. :teeth:

Congrats to everyone on their hard work and determination, keep up the good work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter