Who Took My Tater??????

I am peeling with laughter.

I was just at WDW and I did see Tater. He was with Lightning McQueen at DHS.

I'm being drawn into this thread almost against my will... I'm a gravi-tater.

Plain ol' spud here - must make me a commen-tater.

If an unmarried female keeps saying the wrong thing, does that make her a miss-tater?

Mid-terms just ended, didn't they? All those college students were tes-taters.

If it's sold in the supermarket in the grocery section, is it a can-tater?

Put glasses on it, it's a spec-tater.

Hey! If Doc Brown could have upgraded the 21st-century version of the Delorean to use one particular vegetable - instead of the less-appealing garbage - spuds could have a place in movie history as the fuel for the flux capaci-tater.

:rotfl2:

I thought you guys might find this article interesting. I read it on another website.

"I had heard for some time that the Ore-Ida potato plant was haunted.
There is no documentation on it and is a dirty little secret kept hush-hush by the Ore-Ida manufacturer of frozen potato products, subsidiary of HJ Heinz Co. Talking to a friend that works revolving shifts at the plant, it is not haunted by one ghost but several. She explained to me that there are all over the plant in certain places and only prevalent at night more specifically "Grave Yard Shift" some places get really cold and in some rooms objects will fly right in the air by a invisible force. While working in some places in the plant, icy fingers will touch you and nobody will be there sending creepy chills through your body. Most of the ghost that haunt Ore-Ida stay invisible there is one manifestation that becomes visible "The Lady in White" many have seen the lady in white and describe her dress as a old marriage dress. My friend has seen her, she ask herself afterwards "Did that really happen?" and "Did I really see that?" bad enough someone has to work graveyard shift but to deal with spooks to. So remember that the next time you bite into some crunchy french fries or should I say haunted cries"

Did you hear since Arnold Swarchenegger is governor of California now they needed a new actor for the new Termin-tater IV movie.:goodvibes

Hardly, dalt01 ;)

I had a nightmare - there was a huge cockroach in my apartment. I woke up and had my hand on the phone, ready to call the extermin-tater...

Do you know what they call Annette Funicello with 6 eyes??????

......a mouse-ka-tater!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter