Which Credit Cards Accepted

PJMPA

Mouseketeer
I recently called Member Accounting to pay off a contract using my AMEX card. I was told that despite AMEX being the Official card of Walt Disney World, DVC only accepts Visa/Mastercard. Thinking this was not correct, I checked the receipt for an add on at VWL in November and I did use my AMEX card. Does anybody know if they distinguish between purchasing and paying off in terms of use of AMEX. My guide handled the VWL add on purchase-did she make an exception. Any information would be appreciated.

I believe that when you make a purchase they will accept Amex, but I do know that Member accounting only takes MC/Visa. So, I'm sure this is why you can't use your Amex.

We too have used our Delta Skymiles AMEX for full purchase of add-ons. I suspect that they just won't accept AMEX for pay-offs of contracts. Of course, if you're really hungry for the miles you can get a United Mileage Plus VISA for $60/year to use with Member Accounting:) :) :) .........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter