Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Near the Carousel or Train?

i-GQSPk2C-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not near the Carousel or Train. :tink:

It’s related to an attraction right? I need to get my map out. :rotfl: Maybe part of the Christmas Tree Tral?

Just back from the hair salon; spent an extra 30 minutes with a friend after Joanie was done with me. First time I'd seen her since her 30 year old son died in his sleep a few months ago. He was an Austin firefighter, in perfect health, married with 2 kids. Good to visit with her; we shed tears, we laughed, just spent time with each other. She said autopsy showed he must have had a virus attack his heart as a child and he was in the "heart failure stage" when he passed away...but no one knew. He'd been coaching Jr. High football for 6 years before entering the firefighters academy last summer and passed the physical part without a hint of heart issues. 😢 Had a 100 things to do at home but so glad I got to spend time with her.

i-GQSPk2C-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 Now you're on the right "trail" :goodvibes; this is part of the Christmas Tree Trail. Tell me where. :tink:

Last edited:
Just back from the hair salon; spent an extra 30 minutes with a friend after Joanie was done with me. First time I'd seen her since her 30 year old son died in his sleep a few months ago. He was an Austin firefighter, in perfect health, married with 2 kids. Good to visit with her; we shed tears, we laughed, just spent time with each other. She said autopsy showed he must have had a virus attack his heart as a child and he was in the "heart failure stage" when he passed away...but no one knew. He'd been coaching Jr. High football for 6 years before entering the firefighters academy last summer and passed the physical part without a hint of heart issues. 😢 Had a 100 things to do at home but so glad I got to spend time with her.

i-GQSPk2C-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 Now you're on the right "trail" :goodvibes; this is part of the Christmas Tree Trail. Tell me where. :tink:

wow sorry to hear that. its hard to see what's wrong with some one when its side and they don't show any issues

i-GQSPk2C-S.jpg

is it around one of the display trees bases ?

wow sorry to hear that. its hard to see what's wrong with some one when its side and they don't show any issues

Yes...shocked our whole community. Former football star, outstanding student and a real "people person". We often hear of athletes especially that just collapse during practice with unknown issues but this is first one of "us" we've known this to happen too. Very scary what "lurks in our bodies". My cousin, the absolute healthiest, most active among us had a stroke in October. Cat scan revealed spots on her pancreas and liver...Stage 4 cancer. 😢:tink:

i-GQSPk2C-S.jpg

Is it associated with a certain tree?

Glad you got to visit with your friend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter