Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-Dphvgjd-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not from HS. :tink:

I love Etsy these are my latest purchases. I have them at work right now.

View attachment 628682View attachment 628683

I WANT THEM! OMG they are adorable! Guess it's a good thing I don't get to spend much time on Etsy! 🤣 AND...I love your flower too...orchid? Looks GREAT! I'll have to find time to check them out....with the remodel, I now have the perfect spot for something like that on top of our computer cabinets! :tink:

I believe all major highways out of the province are still closed and will be months before they open so we are slowing running out of supplies in our province

here are some photos of the roads
View attachment 628709View attachment 628710View attachment 628711View attachment 628712

:eek: Wow Jeff...that's awful! :faint: They may have to start flying supplies in! :faint: That could take a year to get fixed! Explain the 2nd picture to me....is that a wall holding the water back under the collapsed highway? :rotfl: The "optical illusion" is confusing me! :crazy: Unbelievable....:tink:

:eek: Wow Jeff...that's awful! :faint: They may have to start flying supplies in! :faint: That could take a year to get fixed! Explain the 2nd picture to me....is that a wall holding the water back under the collapsed highway? :rotfl: The "optical illusion" is confusing me! :crazy: Unbelievable....:tink:

i am not sure i just googled some images

but alot of the road are like that. you can only travel so far before you have to turn around

i am not sure i just googled some images

but alot of the road are like that. you can only travel so far before you have to turn around

My "engineer husband" :goodvibes explained the picture to me! :rotfl: He used to deal with that stuff all the time when he was County Commissioner. He said the same thing....time to get the supplies in by plane 'cause it will be a LONG time before that gets fixed! What a mess! :tink:

I thought they were wood but they’re not. Some sort of plastic material. Kind of feel like wood. The shop I bought them from has all kinds of them and ones for all different seasons and holidays. They weren’t very expensive I may buy more.

I've got to try and find them...LOVE them! :lovestruc :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter