When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

January 7 - 13 at CBR. I'm really hoping to get a building close to the Riviera, maybe Aruba, and try their coffee blend. Heard very good things about it! Does anyone know if you can get it for the refillable mugs?

Pretty quiet here! Just booked a week at the end of January. I couldn't pass up the deal I found. I'm upgrading from my usual home at POP to Riviera. I think there is going to be a lot less park time for me and a lot more time spent reading and lounging by the pool and the balcony of my room. If anyone is around I may be up for a Covid-conscious meet-up.

I think my next trip will be sometime in mid to late March and possibly at AKL.

Edit. Welp, no AKL availability so I booked a trip near mid-March at the stuffy Yacht Club :rotfl:

Last edited:
I'm in the area now through 2/20. I have some evenings that I can meet up for dinner at Disney Springs or a resort restaurant. Also can meet some weekend days for park touring. Planning on 1/23 AK, and tentatively 1/30 MK, 2/6 HS. Please send message for more info. :)

March 26-April 2nd. Staying at margaritaville. Couple with no kids. Would love to meet people, especially from the area as we are relocating there soon!

My last post was really vague, so here's my deets.
March 8-11th - Yacht Club.
8th - hopefully a few hours at Epcot
9th - Hollywood Studios
10th - Animal Kingdom until afternoon and then Epcot
11th - drive home while crying about how vacations go by so fast

Deets about me: 45, single not looking, social drinker, smoker, fun ride goer-onner
p.s. since I have an ecv, the back row on Slinky Dog and Everest is all mine! :teeth:

Last edited:
Hi guys! I’m doing my first Disney trip (that I can remember I was little when I went) March 22-25. I’ll be doing Epcot, Magic Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios and staying on property. Since I’m a single female in my 20s I would only be open to meeting in one of the parks but would love to grab a drink or ride with someone!

Mar 6-13 at Wilderness Lodge (Copper Creek). Not really big on planning to meet strangers but you can find me at the boulder ridge pool pretty much every night with a nonalcoholic drink after parks close. This is a much needed break from me for my wife :laughing: (it was actually her idea! Not sure what that says about me but it didn't take much to convince me ;))

Welp, no AKL availability
It's not open, that's why. :) Only the DVC rooms are currently open at Jambo House (and no restaurants).

It's not open, that's why. :) Only the DVC rooms are currently open at Jambo House (and no restaurants).

My mistake. I figured when I said AKL, I assumed people knew I meant Kidani Village since that's the only thing open right now and I wasn't specifically talking about all of Animal Kingdom Lodge.

My apologies.

My mistake. I figured when I said AKL, I assumed people knew I meant Kidani Village since that's the only thing open right now and I wasn't specifically talking about all of Animal Kingdom Lodge.

My apologies.
No worries. 2 of your 3 days are available so keep checking if you really want to stay at Kdani!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts