When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

In the early planning stages for a trip in Sept, probably about 5-7 days long and I'll likely pair that with a scuba trip somewhere to the south. I could be influenced to shift dates if anyone wants to meet. Even without covid, I like going at the down times when crowds are less. Long time veteran and I've lost count how many times I've been - 30? 40?

I like solo trips, but I don't like being alone all the time - is that weird? M54, certified star wars geek. I like a relaxed pace. Sometimes I'll just sit on a bench for 30 minutes and people watch. Love wandering DS in the evenings.

Might be a deal breaker, I think Gideon's is overrated. But I'll still stand in line with someone.

Hubby and I are traveling 3/22-3/26. Any other married couples traveling the same time?

Solo May 16th - 21st. The Polynesian. I do solo a lot of times. I decided years ago that I am not waiting for others to "maybe go" and miss my fun opportunities. While there, it is nice to be spontaneous and alter plans if I feel like it. I love the Disney environment/atmosphere, the shows, the rides, and watching Cast Member interactions. Second solo trip since covid. It was strange not being able to speak to any other visitors while in line or having a meal. However, still great to see people enjoying themselves.

Booked a short notice solo trip for May! I’ll be there 5/16-5/22 staying at AKV Jambo! I’ll be down for some meetups if anyone is interested- I’ll be fully COVID vaccinated before I go.
Now to just work on my Universal side of things.

Any solo golfers planning on visiting WDW with your "sticks"? I golf at WDW on a weekly basis and would enjoy meeting fellow Dis'ers, M or F, for a round of golf.

Anyone looking to go with me late April/early may. I’m a first timer and don’t mind being alone, but I would really prefer if I went with someone.

Booked a short notice solo trip for May! I’ll be there 5/16-5/22 staying at AKV Jambo! I’ll be down for some meetups if anyone is interested- I’ll be fully COVID vaccinated before I go.
Now to just work on my Universal side of things.
Hey! I’m looking to go during this time, would you be interested in going together?

BOOKED FOR MAY 2022 for DISNEY 50.
(If Disney still has the Mask Mandate - I won't be able to attend. Can't breath in a Mask)

From WEDNESDAY, MAY 11TH to MONDAY, MAY 23RD
Hoping to make new friends as I have always done via DISBOARDS.

Hey! I’m looking to go during this time, would you be interested in going together?
Sure! I would love to meet up! DM and we can figure it out! I‘LLC likely be hopping over to Epcot and AK most nights...my solo trips rarely have a lot of strict ‘plans’.

Hey everyone!

Going solo from June 29 (midday) thru July 3 (leaving mid-AM). 34, M, AP holder, and fully vaccinated. Staying at Pop. Would love to meet up with some folks for some rides and maybe some food at some point!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter