When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

coronado from 05/03/2020-05/07/2020
beach club from 05/07/2020-05/10/2020
might do a skyliner or monorail bar crawl

I’m taking my first solo trip at the end of September. People think I’m crazy but I am so excited to do this. I used to travel for work solo so I don’t think it will be strange. Any tips or ideas that I may not be thinking about.

AKL, Jumbo, May 2nd - May 8th, my last night at Boardwalk
Love the Boardwalk! Walking distance to two parks and so many options for good eats.

I'm starting my next trip there, just one night, before moving to BLT for 3 nights. I would have preferred an even split, but was thrilled to find standard studios available. It's practically pixie dust to get standard studios inside 7 months 🧚.

I am doing a short weekend trip July 9-12th ( leaving to go home the morning of the 12th). If anyone is planning to be a Hollywood Studios for Star Wars rides I would be done for a buddy or two ( definitely trying to figure out how to secure a ride on Rise of Resistance). This will be my third time ever going to Disney and my third solo trip. My family is planning a BIG family trip for next year just due to my excitement about Disney lol.

Hey Folks,

I doubt anyone will take me up on this, but I'll toss it out there anyway. I will be at Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek from May 16 - May 21 (5 nights) in a two-bedroom condo. The second bedroom was going to a cousin, who is no longer coming. It will be vacant if anyone needs a place to stay for one night to five nights.

I'll be using the master bedroom and bath, so there's a bedroom and bath all to yourself. The kitchen, dining room, living room, and balcony would be communal, of course. It's already paid for, so no compensation is needed. If you want to toss some in, great; if not, I'm good with that as well.

If no one takes me up on it, I might sleep in every bed just for the heck of it!

Have a great week,
Frank

I'm going Sep 28 to October 2, staying at Pop. It's my first solo trip so I'm a bit nervous about being alone for rides or wonder how it'd be like walking around alone with no one to talk to. So if anyone wants to meet up for a few rides or for food, happy to meet new Disney fans.

I'm going Sep 28 to October 2, staying at Pop. It's my first solo trip so I'm a bit nervous about being alone for rides or wonder how it'd be like walking around alone with no one to talk to. So if anyone wants to meet up for a few rides or for food, happy to meet new Disney fans.

I’m at Pop during that time, let me know if you want to meet up. I’ve made some wonderful friends through these forums.

I will be there July 9th-12th. I have park tickets (with park hopper) for the 9th-11th. On the 12th I will probably just hang in Disney Springs (or if money allows buy a 1 day ticket into one of the parks the morning of or Uber over to Universal). None the less, I actually haven't done Disney with anyone else always been solo. But granted I only been to Disney World twice before and my very first time was solo and I was 27 in 2015 ha.

I am 33 (male, African American) now and wouldn't mind meeting new people if anyone else is in the parks the same dates I will be. Maybe grab a drink or ride a few rides.

I've done half dozen or so solo trips, just came back from one actually. Once you arrive, you wont have a stitch of nervousness. While in line for rides, I would always end up talking to people around me, (they are envious of me being solo). Dining solo also has its advantages. If you have not made reservations, there are quite a few places that will sit a solo walk up. Always conversations if you choose with staff and other guest. I can't stress enough of the amount of fun you will have solo. The best

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter