When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

oompa_lumpia

Earning My Ears
coronado from 05/03/2020-05/07/2020
beach club from 05/07/2020-05/10/2020
might do a skyliner or monorail bar crawl

• magrudersmakes3

DIS Veteran
    I’m taking my first solo trip at the end of September. People think I’m crazy but I am so excited to do this. I used to travel for work solo so I don’t think it will be strange. Any tips or ideas that I may not be thinking about.

biochemgirl

DIS Veteran
    AKL, Jumbo, May 2nd - May 8th, my last night at Boardwalk
    Love the Boardwalk! Walking distance to two parks and so many options for good eats.

I'm starting my next trip there, just one night, before moving to BLT for 3 nights. I would have preferred an even split, but was thrilled to find standard studios available. It's practically pixie dust to get standard studios inside 7 months 🧚.

• ShadowBoxer

Nerdy Storyteller
    I am doing a short weekend trip July 9-12th ( leaving to go home the morning of the 12th). If anyone is planning to be a Hollywood Studios for Star Wars rides I would be done for a buddy or two ( definitely trying to figure out how to secure a ride on Rise of Resistance). This will be my third time ever going to Disney and my third solo trip. My family is planning a BIG family trip for next year just due to my excitement about Disney lol.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES