When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Azred

Earning My Ears
Staying at Boardwalk Villas Nov. 13th to the 18th if anyone is going to be around during that time :)

Finiamh

Mouseketeer
45 single male in parks probably Dec 4-6th or Dec 18-20th. Looking for female ride/meal partner.

Message me :)
Scott

Last edited:

TeraCuse

Earning My Ears
January 7 - 13 at CBR. I'm really hoping to get a building close to the Riviera, maybe Aruba, and try their coffee blend. Heard very good things about it! Does anyone know if you can get it for the refillable mugs?

smokeyblue

DIS Veteran
Pretty quiet here! Just booked a week at the end of January. I couldn't pass up the deal I found. I'm upgrading from my usual home at POP to Riviera. I think there is going to be a lot less park time for me and a lot more time spent reading and lounging by the pool and the balcony of my room. If anyone is around I may be up for a Covid-conscious meet-up.

• oompa_lumpia

Earning My Ears
    Pop from 1/11/21 - 1/15/21. Not too much of a plan other than lounging, bar hopping, festival of the arts, and maybe seeing how much I can ride Rise.

• Lizgistix

Don't follow me, I'm lost too
    I think my next trip will be sometime in mid to late March and possibly at AKL.

Edit. Welp, no AKL availability so I booked a trip near mid-March at the stuffy Yacht Club :rotfl:

Last edited:

DaisyDuck001

Let's meet up at WDW
    I'm in the area now through 2/20. I have some evenings that I can meet up for dinner at Disney Springs or a resort restaurant. Also can meet some weekend days for park touring. Planning on 1/23 AK, and tentatively 1/30 MK, 2/6 HS. Please send message for more info. :)

wdwobsessed

Work hard, Play hard. :)
    March 26-April 2nd. Staying at margaritaville. Couple with no kids. Would love to meet people, especially from the area as we are relocating there soon!

Lizgistix

My last post was really vague, so here's my deets.
    March 8-11th - Yacht Club.
    8th - hopefully a few hours at Epcot
    9th - Hollywood Studios
    10th - Animal Kingdom until afternoon and then Epcot
    11th - drive home while crying about how vacations go by so fast

Deets about me: 45, single not looking, social drinker, smoker, fun ride goer-onner
    p.s. since I have an ecv, the back row on Slinky Dog and Everest is all mine! :teeth:

Last edited:

Olivia96

Earning My Ears
    Hi guys! I’m doing my first Disney trip (that I can remember I was little when I went) March 22-25. I’ll be doing Epcot, Magic Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios and staying on property. Since I’m a single female in my 20s I would only be open to meeting in one of the parks but would love to grab a drink or ride with someone!

ScubaCat

DIS Veteran
    Mar 6-13 at Wilderness Lodge (Copper Creek). Not really big on planning to meet strangers but you can find me at the boulder ridge pool pretty much every night with a nonalcoholic drink after parks close. This is a much needed break from me for my wife :laughing: (it was actually her idea! Not sure what that says about me but it didn't take much to convince me ;))

Welp, no AKL availability
    It's not open, that's why. :) Only the DVC rooms are currently open at Jambo House (and no restaurants).

Lizgistix

It's not open, that's why. :) Only the DVC rooms are currently open at Jambo House (and no restaurants).
    My mistake. I figured when I said AKL, I assumed people knew I meant Kidani Village since that's the only thing open right now and I wasn't specifically talking about all of Animal Kingdom Lodge.

My apologies.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES