What's your date & rate for 2006?

Booked a standard view room AAA rate $229 per night June 21-25. :)
If I purchase an annual pass can I call and have my rate changed? Also do you have to have a number off the AP to :confused3 get the rate. If I'm going to order my tickets online and pick them up when I get their how can I get the AP rate on my room reservation? Will have to go and pick up my tickets first?

Thanks in advance!

Minniemee, did you know that Annual Passholder Rates are out for your dates? I just checked the dates and its $129 per night for five nights and $149 for one night. Purchasing an Annual Pass at $179 plus tax will still leave you a substantial savings on your hotel room. Hope this helps!

mckinfam said:
Minniemee, did you know that Annual Passholder Rates are out for your dates? I just checked the dates and its $129 per night for five nights and $149 for one night. Purchasing an Annual Pass at $179 plus tax will still leave you a substantial savings on your hotel room. Hope this helps!

Good catch. Not to mention the additional discounts an AP offers all over the parks and restaurants,shops.

Garden view 233.10 night with AAA. Hoping something better pops up!! This will be our first stay onsite at US and I'm verrry excited!! :Pinkbounc

We are going March 27-31 To RPR in Club Level for $261 per night plus a $40 rebate when we return.

I have RPR july 14 6 nights AAA rate stand room upgrade to water with gold card 183
maria

Thank you Mckinfam!
I upgraded to an annual pass at an extra 85.20 and am saving a bundle on my room!
That's money I can blow on some serious shopping!
I appreciate the advice, we've never been to Universal and I didn't realize the low price of an annual pass.
These disboards are such a wonderful thing!
Now my room is 129 a night! YEEEHAHH! :woohoo:

PBH June 25-27th Garden View, $231 AAA rate.

Bringing our yellow lab, so we don't care about upgrades or room choice.

You're welcome Minniemee! Glad you were able to save some money. I just wish there were Annual Passholder rates available for my trip at the end of June. I'll just keep checking and hoping! Have a great vacation.

5/25/06-5/30/06
APH Rate
$129.00 x3 nites
$149.00 x2 nites
RPR
Standard room

Not too much longer

:Pinkbounc :yay: :woohoo: :cool1: :bounce:

RPR
Standard Room/ APH rate
6/02/06 - 6/05/06
$149 x 2
$129 x 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter