What's up with Montel and Sylvia Browne??

LiLIrishChick63 said:
i've never heard her once say that. can you point me to a certain time she has done that? because it's usually "your father, his name is Bob. he has an angular face, dark hair, brown deep-set eyes" i've never heard her say "red....but could be blone." i've heard John Edwards do something like that, but not Sylvia.
Well, try this Larry King transcript:

BROWNE: Yes. Was your mother round-faced, pretty eyes, short hair, and had a tendency to pull on the corners of her mouth?

CALLER: You know, I don't remember her doing that, but yes, she kind of had a round face.

BROWNE: Yes. But I mean, she would do this when she got -- you know, pull on her mouth when she got nervous.

CALLER: I'm not sure.

BROWNE: OK. Well, anyway...

CALLER: I don't remember that.
or
CALLER: Hello, Sylvia. I'm very happy to be talking to you. I'm just wondering -- both of my parents are deceased, and I'm wondering if you see either one of them around me or...

BROWNE: Who is the angular man, the sort of slender, angular man?

CALLER: Slender, angular man?

BROWNE: Yes. Sharp features.

CALLER: It could possibly be my mother's younger sibling, who died at a very early age.
or
BROWNE: OK. Now, who is the -- you know, what you say when you say a handsome woman, a woman that had very, very -- not heavy features but more of a handsome woman than a pretty woman.

CALLER: Let's see. That could be my great-grandmother.

This last caller was asking about her parents. King asked her, "you don't see them?" and she just said:
BROWNE: No. Now, who is -- of course, here we are with the Irish -- who's Maureen?

CALLER: Maureen?

BROWNE: Right.

CALLER: Offhand, I don't know. Maureen just doesn't ring a bell for me right now.
And then:
BROWNE: Now, who is the woman that wore her hair back, looks like in a bun? Also, beautiful skin. Wore a lot of black for some reason.

CALLER: I don't know.

BROWNE: Because you have two of them. They come around you so strong.

CALLER: Yes, no. I don't know who the lady is.
All from one transcript.

I really think the thing with the coal miners should have done her in once and for all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter