What Will You NOT Eat?

Liver
Not crazy about peppers - will eat them if they are chopped up. Same with onions. Don't like big slices of either.
Apples (raw) but I do like apple pie, etc. It's more of a sensitivity thing with biting into an apple with sensitive teeth.
And I'm a bit picky with veggies - don't care for brussel spouts, asparagus, spinach. I do eat them when served but I never buy them and prepare them at home.

Oh and grits. Only have ever had them in a breakfast buffet in the USA and thought they were disgusting.

I don't often eat leftovers.. not a Re-heater
I don't often eat anything that is served Tepid (when it should be served hot)
I don't often eat take out food
All that is my hang up after Food Poisoning which resulted in being hospitalized for several days and on a morphine Drip for almost 3 of those. NIGHTMARE!
( the culprit was poorly temperature moderated white Rice from take out)
And YES, it was both hospital and follow up, Health dept tested, YES they failed, YES it was awful, and un-necessary!
And yes... It caused me to have food issues that others find "not easy" to deal with at times.

Do not eat the Spicy food variety and I will not eat lamb, venison or duck and limited pork. No raw ... meats Eek!

And did I say NO take out Rice, lol

Sauerkraut
Beets
Turnips
Cottage cheese
Liver, liverwurst, liver pate
Raw oysters, clams, or mussels
Calamari

Any vegetables
Potatoes
Salad
Any Condiments
Rice
Sushi
Meatloaf
Lamb, liver, salmon, swordfish
Peaches, apricots, prunes

Blech, cent stand red delicious apples & that's all my grandmother ever had. We always had firm, tart apples like Jonathons :)

I don't even understand why they still PRODUCE red "delicious" (anything but) apples. Get rid of that crap! I buy gala/fuji/envy apples. The only time I'll eat a red delicious if I am staying at a hotel with a bad continental breakfast and it's the only fruit they have.

I eat pretty much anything. I did recently go to Japan and ate a ton of sushi. And since the sushi here in Chicago simply can't compare, I would say it's unlikely that I eat sushi around here. There is simply no point in doing so.

I don't even understand why they still PRODUCE red "delicious" (anything but) apples. Get rid of that crap! I buy gala/fuji/envy apples. The only time I'll eat a red delicious if I am staying at a hotel with a bad continental breakfast and it's the only fruit they have.

Red delicious are the only red apples I will eat LOL

I find the other ones way too tart.

Anything really spicy/hot. I just don't derive joy from feeling like my mouth is on fire.
Bugs
Not into the idea of venison or lamb

Very surprised by people who say they won't eat any fruits or vegetables. How do you maintain a balanced diet/get vital nutrients?

Dishes with onions/celery/mushrooms/peppers
Which is interesting because my favorite foods are all Louisiana dishes. I like the flavors but can't do the vegetable. So I sautée them and juice them before adding them when I cook.

And ditto on the organs, bugs and pooped out coffee beans. Just no.

Not scary, just talks about how they'd degraded in quality and now their strongest market is overseas where people don't have a lot of experience with apples.

It was an interesting read. Thanks for sharing it :)

Dole Whips

I am not a fan of eating Maltodextrin, Mono & Diglycerides, Cellulous Gum, Silicon Dioxide, and Locust Bean Gum.

Who on earth wants to eat locusts???

Spicy food
Organ meat
Lamb or veal. Maybe it makes me a hypocrite since I do eat meat, but so be it. I can't bring myself to eat baby animals.
I won't even entertain the notion of eating foie gras.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter