What Will You NOT Eat?

Hot dogs, salmon other than smoked, organ meats, venison, lamb, etc.

Not big on meat, anyway, but the gamey ones are barf inducing...

For you guys who said "sushi," I'd like to ask a follow-up question. Are you aware that sushi doesn't specifically refer to raw fish? Technically, sushi is a type of rice made with vinegar. Yes, it's sometimes (but not always) served with raw fish. But sometimes it's served with cooked fish or even no fish (just vegetables and seaweed). So you may want to consider giving certain kinds of sushi a try (and your waiter should be able to tell you which kinds contain raw fish). You might even find that you like it![/QUOTE

I tell people all the time. Have u tried spider rolls or Philadelphia or Boston Rolls??? So many cooked rolls that most places have a separate section

Raw fish, raw shellfish
Fish/shellfish roe, tamale
Lutefisk, haggis, salted cod
Game meats such as venison, bear, elk
Tongue
Sardines

I enjoy all kinds of weird things, though, like tripe, liver, heart, kidney, chicken gizzards, marrow, squid, octopus, etc.

For you guys who said "sushi," I'd like to ask a follow-up question. Are you aware that sushi doesn't specifically refer to raw fish? Technically, sushi is a type of rice made with vinegar. Yes, it's sometimes (but not always) served with raw fish. But sometimes it's served with cooked fish or even no fish (just vegetables and seaweed). So you may want to consider giving certain kinds of sushi a try (and your waiter should be able to tell you which kinds contain raw fish). You might even find that you like it!

For me, it's a texture thing - the fish is okay, but I can't stand the rest of it.

beets,
veal
Atlantic Ocean seafood if I have a choice I prefer Pacific Wild
raw fish
head cheese, never had it never will

See, to me, Balut is a Dare Food. That is, food you only eat on a dare. Same category as Hakkarl, Surstrommig, etc.

Like I said I'll try anything, though if I'm ever lucky enough to visit southeast Asia Balut just may be where I draw the line at street food. But I think that's it, some stinky fish and sour shark don't scare me though, I'm totally curious!! I like all offal, raw meat, just destroyed 1.5dozen oysters thurs night and if durian is really that stinky I'd like to find out some day :bitelip:

No organ meats

No fish (had a bad experience once with salmon and sudden onset flu). Only shellfish I eat are shrimp, lobster and crab.

No seaweed, avocado, mango or red delicious apples, veal or lamb. Too.mushy

No mushrooms
No olives (loved black ones as a kid but now..)

Eggs or pork that aren't fully cooked. Same with ground beef.

Organ meats.
Blue cheese.
I have some issues with pork but will eat small goods like bacon, some types of ham and salami.

The number one thing I will NOT eat is MAYONNAISE - or anything w/ mayo in it!

Other things I will not eat:

Beets
Cottage Cheese
Eel
Fried Eggs or Sunny-Side Up Eggs
Fried Pork Skins
Green Peas
Liver
Mushrooms - I don't mind the taste of mushroom so mushroom sauces are okay, but I can't stand the texture of the mushrooms themselves
Olives
Oysters
Ranch Dressing
Sour Cream - but I will eat it if it's cooked into something, just not as a topping by itself

I won't eat anything w/ blue cheese or red wine, not because I don't like it, but because those ingredients will give me a migraine headache.

And I will eat *some* sushi - but not any w/ raw salmon or eel any kind of mayo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter