What Will You NOT Eat?

rastahomie

Registered
I'm pretty easy-going when it comes to food. There are some things I can take or leave (most forms of potatoes or beans, for example), but very little that I'll straight refuse. Here's my No-Go list:

1. Cooked spinach. Raw is OK.
2. Anything that's still wiggling (so those Korean and Japanese dishes that involve eating living shrimp or octopuses or whatever - HELL no).
3. Anything spicier than Taco Bell medium sauce. My palate just can't handle hot peppers.
4. Freshwater fish. Most ocean fish, too. But I absolutely LOVE shellfish, like shrimp & lobster. Go figure.
5. Organ means. No liver & onions for this guy.

What about you?

Anything spicy, do not like spicy foods
any kind of peppers
mushrooms
liver ----:crazy2:
beans, other than certain kinds of baked beans or fresh yellow beans
no raw fish
certain fast food places, will not eat at Taco Bell, KFC, or Wendy's

Pickled herring
Eel in sushi
Sandwiches with raw onion
Raw broccoli, carrots or cauliflower
Fish with a high potential of having lots of little bones to eat around

Exotic, to me, meats. I eat pork, chicken, turkey, beef, and some other fowl

No other meats for me. The smell of venison cooking is enough to gag me

I can't think of a vegetable or seafood that I won't eat

Coconut
Raw fish
Eggplant, brussel sprouts, cauliflower
Cooked mushrooms and spinach(I like both raw in salads)
No organ meats either

Green beans
Beets
Ham (it's fine on sandwiches)
Raw mushrooms
Oysters
Sushi
Calamari

Lots of things I don't prefer, but about the only things I won't eat are:
  • Goat cheese - and the fact that it's been "trending" in cuisine for years now is a real drag.
  • Soft egg yolk - same thing as above, but it's starting to be less of a thing to have a runny egg on top of everything.
  • Eggs in general laid by something other than a chicken.
  • Lamb/mutton - cannot tolerate the smell and it tastes like it smells.
  • Ridiculous things that aren't meant to be eaten like bugs and coffee beans that have been pooped out.

Anything slimy, mushy, gelatinous, spicy, and so much more lol

For you guys who said "sushi," I'd like to ask a follow-up question. Are you aware that sushi doesn't specifically refer to raw fish? Technically, sushi is a type of rice made with vinegar. Yes, it's sometimes (but not always) served with raw fish. But sometimes it's served with cooked fish or even no fish (just vegetables and seaweed). So you may want to consider giving certain kinds of sushi a try (and your waiter should be able to tell you which kinds contain raw fish). You might even find that you like it!

• Ridiculous things that aren't meant to be eaten like <snip> coffee beans that have been pooped out.

Kopi Luwak! "Drink Kopi Luwak" is on my Bucket List!! I'm a coffee drinker, and I hear Kopi Luwak is the most delicious, most exquisite coffee you've ever tasted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter