What province/territory do you live in?

Eastern Ontario (Ottawa)

Next visit to Florida in about 4 weeks but I'm not sure if we'll be going to Disney (probably just the water parks as we have a bunch of "no expiry" tickets to use up!)

I'm in Ottawa too! We are going in November, but mostly will check out Universal this trip. We'll be doing the WDW Christmas party too.

What a coincidence, we also decided we'll be going to Universal this trip (Our kids have probably been to Disney close to a dozen times but we've never taken them to Universal and I think the last time my wife and I visited was around 20 years ago - I think it the last time was when they added the Hulk Roller Coaster which was added in 1999 so our last visit was probably in 2000 or maybe 2001)

P.s. I suspect you're the same Chickinvic that I recognize from RFD!

What a coincidence, we also decided we'll be going to Universal this trip (Our kids have probably been to Disney close to a dozen times but we've never taken them to Universal and I think the last time my wife and I visited was around 20 years ago - I think it the last time was when they added the Hulk Roller Coaster which was added in 1999 so our last visit was probably in 2000 or maybe 2001)

P.s. I suspect you're the same Chickinvic that I recognize from RFD!

That I am!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter