What did you bake today ? OK if not from scratch

Nothing today, nothing yesterday, nothing tomorrow. :( I've got a weird family; they are hard to nurture with food. They'd rather have a chocolate bar, oreo cookie or nothing sweet at all so I only ever bake for company (lest I end up eating it all myself).

Nothing today, nothing yesterday, nothing tomorrow. :( I've got a weird family; they are hard to nurture with food. They'd rather have a chocolate bar, oreo cookie or nothing sweet at all so I only ever bake for company (lest I end up eating it all myself).

I will come to visit.....when the Virus is ALL gone ( :rolleyes: ) so you won't have to eat yummy sweets all by yourself. :love:

Just made strawberry cupcakes; hubby really wanted them so that's what this week's baking was. Good for me I won't be tempted to eat any. Next week is definitely going bread - probably focaccia it's my fav)

Does buying Cinnabon mini rolls at Pizza Hut count? If so, I bought those. Hubby made himself a gross banana pudding a few days ago that I refuse to touch so until he finishes it, no more sweets other than the cinnabons (which were supposed to be for my breakfast tomorrow but he has already eaten two). He put sweetened condensed milk in the pudding and it is way too sweet for me. He said he used Paula Deen's recipe, which makes sense because she pretty much makes everything too sweet.

I made Chess Bars today for my daughter’s birthday (kind of like lemon bars but with cream cheese filling instead of lemon).

Tomorrow I am making homemade chocolate cake for my son’s birthday (it’s similar to the Texas sheet cake recipes floating around).

I am not really a baker and have not been doing much baking at all during our stay at home experience. Making dinner every night is enough!

Cooked up a whole chicken, picked it clean and set aside the broth to make soup tomorrow. Then I made chocolate chip cookie squares. The 2nd batch in 3 days. I blinked and the first pan disappeared. My DS's really loooove chocolate chip cookie squares!

No baking today -- but we still have cake left from DD's birthday on Tuesday. And she and I made ice cream today as an 'experiment" for chemistry class. It was actually pretty darn good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter