What are you giving to your spouse/SO this year?

karmic

DIS Veteran
I am giving my DH a new weather station that he picked out and the usual Dilbert desk calendar, a big box of jelly bellies and an I-Tunes gift card.

Some new clothes (tees, pants, a sweater, socks, underwear), expensive coffee that he wouldn't normally buy for himself, a pair of new headphones, a new watch wristband and a gift card for dinner out at a local steakhouse.

WE decided not to go crazy this year so I got him a Lego Star Wars advent calendar.

Some stocking stuffers and a calendar (one she likes.) We did a couple of trips in October and November where we both treated ourselves to various entertainment and tchotzkes with the understanding that we'd take it easy for Christmas (except for the DDs and DGDs where we did the usual deluxe treatment.)
We're the kind of people that when we see something we really want, we get it. For us Christmas has become a time to spoil the DGDs rotten.:teeth:

Well, this past summer we were looking at gently used cars for DW, but then she wanted a brand new one. So that's her Christmas, birthday, and anniversary presents for the next 5 years.

Now she wants a new dishwasher. But we'll wait until after the holidays.

I got her a Yankee Candle and a few other trinkets for under the tree.

Boba Fett mug, AT-AT t-shirt, Star Wars stationary set, and a kindle with a cover.

Jeans, pants, shirts, IPA’s, gift card for a salt float.

ETA, he got me a new Roomba which I ordered weeks ago and has been sitting in a box in the living room.

For the first time in 23 years we decided not to exchange this year because there’s nothing in particular that we want or need.
We will set aside the money we would have spent and put it in our vacation fund.

Well, I paid for the wedding in August...

He's getting some new pj pants, a couple books, and an assortment of stocking stuffers. We're not going crazy this Christmas.

He’s getting jeans, Jordans, a peacoat, a salt lamp, a scotch glass with the Declaration of Independence written on it, a Jim Shore eagle statue I picked up in Epcot, an electric air pump, a few long sleeve tee shirts, an indoor one-hole putting green, a silly “Hungry Bear” shooting game I found at TJ Maxx, cologne set, and a cross necklace.

His stocking will have beard oil, stain remover, a shopping list pad, a 3D shark model for his office, a Bigfoot car freshener, incense, nips, and a few small snacks. If I can make the time, I’ll stop to get a Panera gift card to add in.

We really needed a new car, so bought one at the end of Oct. Decided that Christmas would just be low key,like stocking stuffers. I got him a Charlie Brown clock, a Minions ornament, the Despicable Me 3 dvd, some candy, and a framed print of Hakuna Matata (his favorite phrase).

Oakley wrap arounds & the new Warrior super lite hockey left handed stick with a wicked curve:cheer2::cheer2:

No presents, but I'll make him a stocking with deoderant, shampoo, lottery tickets, chocolates, etc....

Were doing a weeklong trip to NYC in January for our anniversary, so we bought tickets to several shows and we are calling that our Christmas presents this year.
Plus we flew up last weekend to see the tree in Rockefeller Plaza, which was amazing to see live and we had snow too, great present!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter