What are you giving to your spouse/SO this year?

Let's see... a wine rack and 8 bottles of wine (can't give it to him empty, LOL!), 2 dress shirts, a fleece jacket, a book, a bunch of candy, and a new fit bit with a sports band. No stockings for us this year.

We WERE giving each other a warm Caribbean Cruise end of Feb. into April.
Just made the final payment, and then DH had a medical situation and surgery earlier this week.
Had to cancel...
There is a real damper on Christmas here this year!!!

We WERE giving each other a warm Caribbean Cruise end of Feb. into April.
Just made the final payment, and then DH had a medical situation and surgery earlier this week.
Had to cancel...
There is a real damper on Christmas here this year!!!

Sorry to read about your husband's medical issues. Happened to us last year- DH's leg surgery on 12/9 that was healing well started to get infected on 12/30 and ended up with DH in the hospital/rehab facility for 8 weeks. Good luck to your husband, and sorry about the cruise.

I usually try to get something practical, something fun and something pretty. Practical gifts are a Bluetooth speaker and some quilting supplies she's been wanting. Fun gift is a 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle (she loves to do puzzles). Pretty gift (I hope!) is a pair of earrings.

We only do stockings for each other, but I got my husband Joking Hazard game, a new tie, three pair of nice socks (one has foxes on them), caffeinated soap, a coffee mug that says Coffee and Chill (inside joke), his favorite candy bar (Blue Monday), his favorite cologne (Burberry), and something else I can't think of at the moment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter