Well one week to go.....

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
This time next week I'll be just about to board the plane......how exciting.........and what do I always say around this time Shirley???? ...............................................I'M STILL NOT READY:eek: :eek: ............Haven't packed a thing.........haven't typed all my notes that I like to take with me...........still undecided about a couple of restaurants...........still don't think I'm gonna fit into those shorts and still be able to eat..........I'm still not sure what colour to have me hair dyed for the holiday...........still haven't booked my pedicure............still have no dollars..........still haven't prepared my shopping list (sorry I'm letting you down Janice)

Shirley - you haven't sent me my paper bag ;) ........it's OK I'm breathing

It's gonna be a long week:rolleyes:

......... oh Sam, you've got me panicking now!! Only three weeks to go and I still haven't bought more tops for my trip, still haven't begun to wear my new sandals in, still haven't gone over the plans a thousand times ( how to fit so much into only one week??).................... suppose DH and the boys eat something past it's sell-by date.. and with all those exams coming up too........suppose we don't make Gatwick on time to get seats together.............suppose I get ill just when it's time to go......

Aarrgghh!! I need to go and lie down in a darkened room.

LOL! Are we excited Sam?? You bet :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

You betcha!!

Oh my word, you'd have a fit in my house.

I don't pack till the night before.
I don't usually get my dollars till the day before.
I have never booked a PS from the UK in my life.
I once booked my hotel room about 5 days before I was to arrive.
Last year I booked my car hire the week before I was to arrive.

Oh wait...I'm supposed to be good at Trip Planning stuff right? YIKES!

Ok, well I admit I do go with some vague idea of what I'm gonna do on what days...sometimes!

Deep breaths Sam! ;)

Penny :)

Hi Sam

It'll all come together - sometime's I think I am prepared TOO early, but I don't think I could cope with any last minute panics. I'm one of those people who chant their "passports, tickets, money" mantra at least twenty times on the drive up to the airport:p

I used to have this recurring nightmare that I arrived at the airport and my passport was out of date - swore that'd never happen in "real" life..., so far so good:D

Have an absolutely fantastic time.

Oh dear, listening to you all, I think I need to organise some workshops on how to relax whilst preparing for a holiday.

LOL ;)

Now where did I put that list ......... of all my lists! LOL

Honestly Janice :rolleyes: ...... we don't want to relax....... we're enjoying ourselves :D ( ...... aren't we Sam :confused: ?)

Ah, but it's far more fun this way Sam!! You've got your priorities right after all - flights booked and a place to stay - who needs anything else!! :)

Astrid x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter