we`re leaving tomorrow, with mixed emotions..

TOMAR@SSR

DIS Veteran
Hi guys,
Yes, we`re ONE day away from a year full of such happy planning for our family. It`s going to be a bitter sweet trip for us, as our Son & beautiful DDIL had a mis-carriage last week. She was in the 22nd week of pregnancy, don`t know what happened, it just happened :sad2: :sad1:
We wanted to cancel our trip, but she`s home from the hosp. now, and wants us to go. DH & I want to take them both, but they just want to be alone for a while.
I know you guys were so happy when I posted the news that they were expecting, ( and we were going to be grandparents for the first time ).

"Thanks for the ear", (just can`t do the happy dance, this time) :sad1:

I am so sorry for your family's loss. :(

I'm sorry for your loss. You're all in my prayers.

Best wishes-

Oh sweetie - I am so sorry to hear about the terrible loss to your family. Nothing anyone can say will make her pain go away, nor yours....but I am very glad she has such wonderful, loving and supportative people around to help her and your son through this hard time.

Know you are in our thoughts as is your family and little one.

(wish I could give you a hug)

Laura

Hi,

Sorry for your loss. Hope you have a good time!!

:grouphug: Sorry for your loss, our prayers and thoughts are with you.

Sorry to hear about your family's loss. Life just isn't fair sometimes. Your DS and DDIL probably need some time alone anyway. (and you as well) Go on your vacation and relax and take the time you need as well. It will probably be good for you. :grouphug: Will say a prayer for you and your family. God Bless.

Pam

I'm so sorry for the loss of this life that so many of you were looking forward to. I will certainly keep you in my prayers.

I am so sorry. I can understand them wanting to be alone and truthfully, there isn't really much you could do if you stayed home. Try to relax and enjoy what you can for the sake of your other family. It certainly hurts when something like this happens for no apparent reason. I'll be thinking of you.

closing our luggage now & thanking you "ALL".....
Yes, We think the kids need thier space now too, and I "KNOW", we sure can use some.
Again, thank you to all our DVC, Dis friends, you truly "Are" special people!!!!!
DH is saying that "seeing your boy.. "Mickey", will put a smile back in your face this week! (I hope so)
:flower2:

TOMAR@SSR said:
DH is saying that "seeing your boy.. "Mickey", will put a smile back in your face this week! (I hope so)
:flower2:

If any one can do it, it will be Mickey.

I am truly sorry for the loss you and your family had. Please use this vacation to relax, unwind, and start the healing process.

I am so sorry. I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks (several years ago) and know the pain and complete sense of loss that I was feeling for a long time. I can only imagine all your pain. I will be praying for your family. :grouphug:

I do hope you are able to enjoy your trip!!

I'm sorry to hear of your loss :grouphug:
Your family is in my thoughts & prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter