we`re leaving tomorrow, with mixed emotions..

So sorry to hear about your loss. Hopefully your trip to WDW will bring some happiness to your heavy hearts at this time. God Bless. :grouphug:

Prayers & Pixie Dust are on there way :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

We are going home too, We are leaving on friday, see you down there... :cloud9:

we're so sorry to hear...

Blessings to all of you for peace and restful healing...:hug:

:sunny:

my prayers are with you all, and enjoy your trip, your son an ddil would want that. You WILL be grandparents one day and think of all those trips to the most magical place on earth.

I know the pain your family is feeling! My SIL had 4 miscarriages, (1 in between every successful pregnancy, has 4 beautiful children) it is very hard. Being catholic, I can only imagine how special these babies must be that our father wanted them with him so early. It eases the sorrow knowing they are lovingly cared for until I get to see them. Enjoy your trip, they will be with you!

Sorry for your loss. I understand how hard it is to plan a vacation when our loved ones are hurting. Try to relax and if all goes well I'll see you down there.

I am sooo sorry to hear of your family's loss. :grouphug:

Try to have a good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter