• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW Summary of NEW DAS changes and Disney Genie - Post ONE is an updated summary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of new confusing terms. So just to clarify...
  • Lightning Lane is simply the new name of the FP queue.
  • Genie+ is essentially day-of FP+ but now you buy it, allowing you to reserve a ride then enter through the Lightning Lane
  • Almost all attractions at WDW had FP+ and the vast majority of those will be available through Genie+.
  • Some higher tier rides that aren't available on Genie+ will be available through a separate paid option in addition to standby; the paid reservation will allow access through the Lightning Lane at a specific time.
  • It is my understanding that any attraction with a standby can issue a DAS return time, to enter via the Lightning Lane.
  • Some rides (primarily the newest) will limit access by using a virtual queue, no standby; such attractions will allow DAS accommodation only if you have the requisite virtual queue/boarding pass.
Which attractions will be available for Advancec DAS is unknown but assumed to be those available through Genie+. Probably not ones requiring extra pay.

Has a beginning time for implementation been given for the new system? I haven't found one anywhere. We leave on a last minute Disneyland trip on Sunday (through Friday). Pretty sure it won't be in effect that soon but has anyone heard otherwise? 20 yo dd has autism/sensory issues. Return times have worked incredibly well for us in the past. She may not need it this trip (we haven't been in about 3 years and she manages some sensory issues better now), but thought we'd be proactive and put it in place in case she does. Purchased preboarding with SouthWest simply as a precaution, also.

Has a beginning time for implementation been given for the new system? I haven't found one anywhere. We leave on a last minute Disneyland trip on Sunday (through Friday). Pretty sure it won't be in effect that soon but has anyone heard otherwise? 20 yo dd has autism/sensory issues. Return times have worked incredibly well for us in the past. She may not need it this trip (we haven't been in about 3 years and she manages some sensory issues better now), but thought we'd be proactive and put it in place in case she does. Purchased preboarding with SouthWest simply as a precaution, also.
The only thing I have seen so far is “this Fall”, which could be anytime.
Pretty sure it won’t be in effect for your trip. It is supposed to be connected to the My Disney Experience app, so an update to that might be a heads up that it’s changing soon (or an update might just be an interim update before Genie goes live).

Do we know yet if you have the two advance rides, if you can request a DAS return time too? Or if the two advanced reservations have to be used first? Example: Advanced reservations are for 11 am and 2 pm. Can I come into the park and and still request a DAS return time for a ride?

Do we know yet if you have the two advance rides, if you can request a DAS return time too? Or if the two advanced reservations have to be used first? Example: Advanced reservations are for 11 am and 2 pm. Can I come into the park and and still request a DAS return time for a ride?
I edited the first post to clarify.
The DAS information is talking about 2 different and SEPARATE things.
DAS Advance selections:
- can be selected when guests register for DAS using live video chat registration 2-30 days before the visit
- up to 2 DAS Advance selections can be made; the website says ‘if available’. The meaning has not been specified; it could be specific attractions are available or only certain times, or both
- DAS Advance selections will start at a specific time and have a 1 hour window of time to be used.
- Guests can’t make DAS Advance on the day of visit OR IF registering for DAS at one of the Theme Parks
- FROM EVERYTHING WE KNOW, Guests don’t need to use their DAS Advance selections before they get a DAS Return Time

DAS Return Times
- are separate from DAS Advance selections; FROM EVERYTHING WE KNOW, guests can make a DAS Return Time without using DAS Advance selections
- work the same way as DAS Return Times worked previously
- Guests using DAS obtain DAS Return Times the day of visit at a park; the Return Time can be made by the DAS user or any other member of their party linked to DAS
- Guests using DAS can have only 1 active DAS Return Time at a time
- DAS Return Time is based on the current wait in the Standby (regular) line
- DAS Return Time doesn’t expire. A guest can enter the attraction any time after the Return Time begins
- Return Time is active until it’s used, cancelled or until the park closes
- Once DAS Return Time has been used or cancelled, another DAS Return Time can be made

I've been able to use DAS in the past, most recently last April, and it made such a difference in our touring. We only used it for a couple of rides each day, but what an enjoyable trip we had!

So, I've been thinking about our upcoming trip in Nov-Dec, as well as one in Feb 2022. So many things need to be considered to really get my head around this. Some of this is probably already answered above, but I'm still not clear on it. Please bear with me, as I'm a PLANNER, and I'm having a hard time with planning out our days.

- IF I can do the video chat and still do qualify for a DAS, and there are the 2 advanced attractions per day that can be reserved:
  1. What rides can be reserved in advance, G+ Lightning Lane only, or will they include the Individual Attractions Selection - the E-ticket BIGGIES (FOP, KS RAT, TT, 7D, Space, RoTR, SSD)?
  2. Can you schedule times for these in advance or are times pre-assigned?
  3. Can times be changed as situations change?
  4. Can they be in separate parks?
  5. Do these have to be used before scheduling other normal DAS return times as you do currently by in person requesting or now by using the MDE?
  6. I know you can can mix the advance DAS reservations with G+ Lightning Lane, but how about with the Individual Attractions Selection?
- IF the Individual Attractions Selection cannot be scheduled in advance, can you do a normal DAS return time for them?
  1. Currently with DAS, you can request a return time on anything that you could get a FP for.... but not RoTR , as far as I know. Can you request, for example, Safari either on MDE or by requesting a return time in person?
  2. Will that carry over with the new DAS system for all rides, including BGs, or will you be able to request a DAS return time for it, since you COULD use LL$ rather than a BG for them? In other words, do you need to get a BG during the 7AM or 1PM lottery, or can you just schedule a return time?
I'm sure I'll have more questions as things move ahead, but wanted to try to get info where there is currently confusion for me.

Last edited:
I've been able to use DAS in the past, most recently last April, and it made such a difference in our touring. We only used it for a couple of rides each day, but what an enjoyable trip we had!

So, I've been thinking about our upcoming trip in Nov-Dec, as well as one in Feb 2022. So many things need to be considered to really get my head around this. Some of this is probably already answered above, but I'm still not clear on it. Please bear with me, as I'm a PLANNER, and I'm having a hard time with planning out our days.
There are some things that haven’t been clarified yet and we may not know for a while. It’s especially stressful for planners, but there’s not a lot we can know until Disney is ready to share.

What rides can be reserved in advance, G+ Lightning Lane only, or will they include the Individual Attractions Selection - the E-ticket BIGGIES (FOP, KS RAT, TT, 7D, Space, RoTR, SSD)?
Can you schedule times for these in advance or are times pre-assigned?

We don’t know. The Disney information about DAS Advance selections, just says:

“At the end of that [DAS Registration] process, the Guest will be able to select up to 2 DAS Advance selections for select attractions (subject to availability).“

At this point, we don’t know exactly what the part I underlined means. It could be that Disney has a list of ‘select attractions’ that are the only ones guests can choose from. It could be that only certain times are available to choose from. Or, there may be a limited number of ‘slots’ available to choose from and once a ‘slot’ is full, it’s no longer available.

Can times be changed as situations change?
The info on the website only says the DAS Advance Selections can’t be TRANSFERRED. I thought I had read in the beginning that they could not be changed, but that’s not there at this time. So, I don’t know whether I read it there or in one of the commentaries about DAS on other sites.

Can they be in separate parks?
This isn’t clear, but as far as I have heard, WDW will be continuing with park reservations. If they hold to not allowing transfers to another par until later in the day (1 or 2pm), I think most people will choose DAS Advance selections in the same park, even if it’s allowed.

Do these have to be used before scheduling other normal DAS return times as you do currently by in person requesting or now by using the MDE?
As far as I know, it appears that the DAS Advance selections won’t need to be used before DAS Return Times. The website says:

“Guests who pre-register for DAS will be able to proceed to the booked attraction to confirm their identity before being able to use DAS, including DAS Advance selections. [\i]Guests who pre-register for DAS and use DAS Advance selections will also be able to participate in the existing DAS program, including the option of booking DAS selections using the app when that feature is available this fall.”

This means to me that the guest will need to confirm their identity before using either DAS or DAS Advance Selection. Since this part is addressing Guests who pre-registered, if the DAS Advance selections needed to be used before any DAS Return Times, I’m pretty sure, it would say it here.

I know you can can mix the advance DAS reservations with G+ Lightning Lane, but how about with the Individual Attractions Selection?
- IF the Individual Attractions Selection cannot be scheduled in advance, can you do a normal DAS return time for them?

It is clear that guests using DAS can use the free Genie tools for planning that are available for free to any guest. It’s also mentioned in the Disney DAS information that:

“Starting this fall, DAS return times and DAS Advance selections (for those who pre-register for DAS) can be used in combination with Disney’s Genie+ service, individual paid attraction selections, and the standby lines.“

From what I’ve read on the Disney Blog, it looks like the individual attraction selections will have at least 2 ways they can be accessed - by purchasing an individual attraction selection OR waiting in the Standby queue. Since there would still be a Stand by line with a posted wait time, there would be no reason guests couldn’t get a DAS Return Time (based on the current Standby wait).
I havent seen if those attractions would also have Lightning Lane available thru Genie+

Currently with DAS, you can request a return time on anything that you could get a FP for.... but not RoTR , as far as I know. Can you request, for example, Safari either on MDE or by requesting a return time in person?

Will that carry over with the new DAS system for all rides, including BGs, or will you be able to request a DAS return time for it, since you COULD use LL$ rather than a BG for them? In other words, do you need to get a BG during the 7AM or 1PM lottery, or can you just schedule a return time?

Currently with DAS, you can get a DAS Return Time for any attraction that has a posted wait time because that’s how the Return Time is calculated. There may be certain attractions without a posted wait time that DAS can be used for, but most of those are either really short waits or (were) outdoor character greetings without permanent queues (Character greets are not back yet).
The Safari was always one guests using DAS could get a DAS Return Time for - we did recently in June 2021.

However they will be scheduling Boarding Groups, guests using DAS will need to get a Boarding Group. How it has been working, us once your Boarding Group is called, the group tells the CM they are using DAS and they are sent in without waiting in a long Boarding Groip line. The Disney website DAS info says:

“Can a Guest with an active DAS return time receive a boarding group for one of the virtual queue attractions?
Yes. A Guest can hold one active DAS return time and join one virtual queue at the same time. Once their boarding group is called, the Guest utilizing DAS, along with their party, will be able to access that attraction through a shorter line as they did previously with virtual queue attractions such as Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.”

There are some things that haven’t been clarified yet and we may not know for a while. It’s especially stressful for planners, but there’s not a lot we can know until Disney is ready to share.

What rides can be reserved in advance, G+ Lightning Lane only, or will they include the Individual Attractions Selection - the E-ticket BIGGIES (FOP, KS RAT, TT, 7D, Space, RoTR, SSD)?
Can you schedule times for these in advance or are times pre-assigned?

We don’t know. The Disney information about DAS Advance selections, just says:

“At the end of that [DAS Registration] process, the Guest will be able to select up to 2 DAS Advance selections for select attractions (subject to availability).“

At this point, we don’t know exactly what the part I underlined means. It could be that Disney has a list of ‘select attractions’ that are the only ones guests can choose from. It could be that only certain times are available to choose from. Or, there may be a limited number of ‘slots’ available to choose from and once a ‘slot’ is full, it’s no longer available.

Can times be changed as situations change?
The info on the website only says the DAS Advance Selections can’t be TRANSFERRED. I thought I had read in the beginning that they could not be changed, but that’s not there at this time. So, I don’t know whether I read it there or in one of the commentaries about DAS on other sites.

Can they be in separate parks?
This isn’t clear, but as far as I have heard, WDW will be continuing with park reservations. If they hold to not allowing transfers to another par until later in the day (1 or 2pm), I think most people will choose DAS Advance selections in the same park, even if it’s allowed.

Do these have to be used before scheduling other normal DAS return times as you do currently by in person requesting or now by using the MDE?
As far as I know, it appears that the DAS Advance selections won’t need to be used before DAS Return Times. The website says:

“Guests who pre-register for DAS will be able to proceed to the booked attraction to confirm their identity before being able to use DAS, including DAS Advance selections. [\i]Guests who pre-register for DAS and use DAS Advance selections will also be able to participate in the existing DAS program, including the option of booking DAS selections using the app when that feature is available this fall.”

This means to me that the guest will need to confirm their identity before using either DAS or DAS Advance Selection. Since this part is addressing Guests who pre-registered, if the DAS Advance selections needed to be used before any DAS Return Times, I’m pretty sure, it would say it here.

I know you can can mix the advance DAS reservations with G+ Lightning Lane, but how about with the Individual Attractions Selection?

It is clear that guests using DAS can use the free Genie tools for planning that are available for free to any guest. It’s also mentioned in the Disney DAS information that:

“Starting this fall, DAS return times and DAS Advance selections (for those who pre-register for DAS) can be used in combination with Disney’s Genie+ service, individual paid attraction selections, and the standby lines.“

From what I’ve read on the Disney Blog, it looks like the individual attraction selections will have at least 2 ways they can be accessed - by purchasing an individual attraction selection OR waiting in the Standby queue. Since there would still be a Stand by line with a posted wait time, there would be no reason guests couldn’t get a DAS Return Time (based on the current Standby wait).
I havent seen if those attractions would also have Lightning Lane available thru Genie+

Currently with DAS, you can request a return time on anything that you could get a FP for.... but not RoTR , as far as I know. Can you request, for example, Safari either on MDE or by requesting a return time in person?

Will that carry over with the new DAS system for all rides, including BGs, or will you be able to request a DAS return time for it, since you COULD use LL$ rather than a BG for them? In other words, do you need to get a BG during the 7AM or 1PM lottery, or can you just schedule a return time?

Currently with DAS, you can get a DAS Return Time for any attraction that has a posted wait time because that’s how the Return Time is calculated. There may be certain attractions without a posted wait time that DAS can be used for, but most of those are either really short waits or (were) outdoor character greetings without permanent queues (Character greets are not back yet).
The Safari was always one guests using DAS could get a DAS Return Time for - we did recently in June 2021.

However they will be scheduling Boarding Groups, guests using DAS will need to get a Boarding Group. How it has been working, us once your Boarding Group is called, the group tells the CM they are using DAS and they are sent in without waiting in a long Boarding Groip line. The Disney website DAS info says:

“Can a Guest with an active DAS return time receive a boarding group for one of the virtual queue attractions?
Yes. A Guest can hold one active DAS return time and join one virtual queue at the same time. Once their boarding group is called, the Guest utilizing DAS, along with their party, will be able to access that attraction through a shorter line as they did previously with virtual queue attractions such as Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.”
Thank you for all the information you posted in response to my post, Sue!

I'm still unclear about rides requiring the boarding groups. If you can purchase the individual attraction as a non-DAS guest, I'm wondering if someone using DAS can simply get a return time for them. It's not clear in their wording if you need a boarding group to get a DAS return time for those attractions since it sounds like those purchasing the individual attraction option do not need boarding groups. I suppose we need to wait for Disney to clarify this.

Thank you for all on this thread trying to make sense of this new system!

Jeanne (also from MN 😉)

PS. At the end of the day, if we need to purchase the individual attraction option in order to ride Ratatouille, that may be how we do it.

Thank you for all the information you posted in response to my post, Sue!

I'm still unclear about rides requiring the boarding groups. If you can purchase the individual attraction as a non-DAS guest, I'm wondering if someone using DAS can simply get a return time for them. It's not clear in their wording if you need a boarding group to get a DAS return time for those attractions since it sounds like those purchasing the individual attraction option do not need boarding groups. I suppose we need to wait for Disney to clarify this.

Thank you for all on this thread trying to make sense of this new system!

Jeanne (also from MN 😉)

PS. At the end of the day, if we need to purchase the individual attraction option in order to ride Ratatouille, that may be how we do it.

Based on what was said, I would assume that it will match what non-DAS users do:

• Buy the individual attraction OR
  • Use a boarding group (DAS users can use the DAS for a shorter wait once their BG is called).
I would be very surprised if WDW gave free access to IAS for DAS users (what return time would they even use?).

Based on what was said, I would assume that it will match what non-DAS users do:

• Buy the individual attraction OR
  • Use a boarding group (DAS users can use the DAS for a shorter wait once their BG is called).
I would be very surprised if WDW gave free access to IAS for DAS users (what return time would they even use?).
Yes, that's where my confusion comes in. If they are letting you use DAS for things like Flight of Passage or the Safari, (which they do currently), they need to differentiate if they will not allow it for things like Ratatouille or Rise. Just want to have them spell it out. 😁

Yes, that's where my confusion comes in. If they are letting you use DAS for things like Flight of Passage or the Safari, (which they do currently), they need to differentiate if they will not allow it for things like Ratatouille or Rise. Just want to have them spell it out. 😁
The DAS information does currently cover how to use DAS with a virtual queue. So the base information is already there -- virtual queue attractions work differently with DAS than attractions with a regular standby queue. Using a DAS is not necessarily tied to whether or not the attraction is Genie+ or an Individual Attraction Selection. It has more to do with the set-up of the queue situation.

They do - in what Sue quoted. The question that remains is which rides will have a VQ.

Thanks, I'm not sure my question was clearly worded.

I guess I was interpreting that differently - as in IF you have a BG and want to get a DAS pass for a ride with Boarding groups, and that it would allow the DAS holder to bypass the long BG line.

Was instead wondering if you COULD get a regular DAS return time WITHOUT a BG. Since they are allowing folks to purchase the VQ rides as as Individual Attractions, there must be some way they are allowing a booking time. That's where my confusion was. But base on responses, I'm thinking that it may not be possible.

We will probably buy the LL$$, since the ride we want would be on the second park of the day, and because you cannot park hop until 2ish, we would not be able to do the BG lottery for that ride, but then see if we could get the DAS for it...

Thanks again, everyone. It's a lot to try to take in.... I need flow charts!

Was instead wondering if you COULD get a regular DAS return time WITHOUT a BG.
No, I don't believe so. My understanding is there will be 2 ways to join the virtual queue: 1) online with the masses at 7am and 1pm, or 2) buy an Individual Attraction Selection -- which presumably equates to buying a boarding group. Once you have a boarding group, you may use DAS. DAS cannot be used to acquire a boarding group for a virtual queue.

There is no standby queue, no standby wait time on which to base a DAS return time. DAS works with attractions that have a standby queue and posted standby wait time.

The DAS information does currently cover how to use DAS with a virtual queue. So the base information is already there -- virtual queue attractions work differently with DAS than attractions with a regular standby queue. Using a DAS is not necessarily tied to whether or not the attraction is Genie+ or an Individual Attraction Selection. It has more to do with the set-up of the queue situation.
:) What lanejudy wrote
There is already a process set up for sing DAS at attractions with Boarding Groups and those are specific attractions - Rise of the Resistance and Ratouille.
Guests using DAS on attractions with Boarding Groups first need to obtain a Boarding Group. When that Boarding Group is called, they tell the CM they have DAS and directed to enter without waiting an additional time in a long line.

I think your confusion is equating Boarding Groups with Virtual Queues.

Boarding Groups are set for specific attractions, mostly when they are new and under more demand. Those are known ahead of time and don’t change from day to day.
Virtual Queues, from what has been released, will be fluid, depending on conditions at that day and time. It’s kind of like a temporary Boarding Group.
When a line for an attraction reaches a certain point (either wait time or physical length of the queue), the Standby Line will be closed and no further guests will be allowed in until that attraction gets back to whatever is that attraction‘s ‘normal’ operation.
There isn’t any list of attractions that will have Virtual Queues because it can change day to day and even hour to hour.
From what’s been written, the intent of Virtual Queues is to prevent guests waiting in 2 hour lines that snake around the area. Depending on things like how many people an attraction handles an hour and demand, some attractions may never reach that point and others may reach it daily.

Using a Virtual Queue will allow a certain number guests to virtually join a closed queue to wait until it reopens to guests.
So, it’s kind of like a Return Time; the Information on the Disney website says a guest using DAS:
“A Guest can hold one active DAS return time and join one virtual queue at the same time. Once their boarding group is called, the Guest utilizing DAS, along with their party, will be able to access that attraction through a shorter line as they did previously with virtual queue attractions such as Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.”

Yes, I guess I am thinking of them interchangeably. VQ and BG. So you are saying that a BG USES a VQ, but not all VQs ARE BGs...

got it. I think.

So DAS can be used with VQs, but the ones that REQUIRE a BG, still need the BG. And if we purchase the LL$$ for a ride that others get a BG for, we can use DAS return time in the VQ to not have to wait so long in the line.

Sorry, I'm making this much more complicated than it probably is. I get something stuck in my head, and it's hard to dislodge it sometimes. Since my trip isn't until end of Nov, hopefully others with DAS needs will be reporting back with experience on Rise and Rat.

Thanks again for your patience with me. I really appreciate the help with this!

Further clarification because I might have made it more confusing.
The attractions that had been Boarding Groups before are changing to calling it Virtual Queue.
For those, the only way to get a ’spot’ would be purchasing or entering the ‘lottery’ as lanejudy mentioned. Those attractions for Disney World at this time would be Rise of the Resistance and Ratatouill.

I’ve also read about ’temporary‘ virtual queues like I wrote about when the attraction’s queue is closed. I did not experience those, but did read about them happening this summer - when lines got to a certain point, they were closed to anyone coming into the line. One example given was the Toy Story Mania line was closed to anyone else entering once it reached as far as the Little Mermaid.

Okay let me see if in my confusion I have this right. This is assuming that my DD qualifies for a DAS pass and we purchase Genie+.
1. There will be some rides that IF you do the video chat prior to your trip you can prior select. The limit is 2 per day. These are only available through the Advanced Selection process.
2. Separate is getting Return Times as a means of accessing the rides. In this group the rides that require Boarding Group or Virtual Queue are excluded. It acts like the DAS prior to the changes. Only now you can do you own return times on the App as well.
3. If the ride requires a Boarding Group or Virtual Queue, you obtain your Boarding Group along with everyone else using the “lottery” system. Then when you go to the ride when your boarding group is called, you identify yourself as a DAS user and you are directed into the FP queue. A person can only have 1 Virtual Queue at a time.
4. You can purchase Genie+ which you can use along with your DAS return time. It acts as the old MaxPass at Disneyland.
5. There will be certain rides that are marked either standby or Lightning Lane. Lightning Lane is separate from Genie+ rides. You will need to pay an additional fee for the Lightening Lane. The alternative is to get a DAS return time, if available. I think I read somewhere that Lightening Lane rides are limited to 2 per day. I am totally unsure of and somewhat confused by this.

At this time, we don’t know what rides are available for Advanced Selection or which rides require a Boarding Pass (with the exception of Web Slingers and ROTR in Disneyland) and which lines will require an additional Lightening Lane individual purchase.

For example if RSR is Disneyland is an individual purchase ride for the Lightening Lane with the standby line of 2.5 hours. I can basically skip the purchase and get a DAS return time. I could use my Genie+ to obtain a FP on some attractions while “waiting” for the my return time on RSR. Is that correct? Or I can pay the additional fee to access the Lightening Lane?

If I have this all wrong, please clarify.

Last edited:
I think I read somewhere that Lightening Lane rides are limited to 2 per day. I am totally unsure of and somewhat confused by this.
What you wrote looks correct from what we know so far.

The only thing I think is not quite correct is this part I quoted.
Genie+ and Individual attraction selections (available for purchase) both use the Lightning Lane (new name for the Fastpass Entrance).
The Genie+ seems to be being called Lightning Lane Selections by Disney. Guests who have paid for Genie+ can select Lightning Lane Selections one at a time.

The Individual attraction selections are purchased individually and are limited to up to 2 per day. There may only be 2 attractions per park that are in this category.
This is copied from the Disney website on Genie Service:
  • Individual attraction selections (available for purchase): Schedule a time to arrive at up to two highly demanded attractions each day using the Lightning Lane entrance – like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park and Radiator Springs Racers at Disney California Adventure park (subject to limited availability; attractions not included with Disney Genie+). Pricing for this option will vary by date, attraction and park and will be announced closer to launch.
And, here’s the link: Disney site Disney Genie

What you wrote looks correct from what we know so far.

The only thing I think is not quite correct is this part I quoted.
Genie+ and Individual attraction selections (available for purchase) both use the Lightning Lane (new name for the Fastpass Entrance).
The Genie+ seems to be being called Lightning Lane Selections by Disney. Guests who have paid for Genie+ can select Lightning Lane Selections one at a time.

The Individual attraction selections are purchased individually and are limited to up to 2 per day. There may only be 2 attractions per park that are in this category.
This is copied from the Disney website on Genie Service:
  • Individual attraction selections (available for purchase): Schedule a time to arrive at up to two highly demanded attractions each day using the Lightning Lane entrance – like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park and Radiator Springs Racers at Disney California Adventure park (subject to limited availability; attractions not included with Disney Genie+). Pricing for this option will vary by date, attraction and park and will be announced closer to launch.
And, here’s the link: Disney site Disney Genie

I think this is my confusion when it says “attractions not included with Disney Genie+.”
Thanks for all your help and clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter