- Apr 21, 2014
Thanks @4Mickeys ... it has been pretty darn quiet this month, hopefully it's because folks are out doing healthy things.Ones I feel I am doing are -
Things I need to start doing are
- awareness - I am aware of the importance of it
- curiosity & exploration - I am definitely interested in recipes, strategies, the benefits, new approaches
- Working on my physical condition - this is just such a hard one for me - I just have such a road block mentality about it.
- Choices - definitely need to be making different choices in relation to food and exercise
- Community - similar to you @Oneanne I can feel a little isolated at times - even though I do have a couple of good friends here on the coast - we don't catch up as much as we would like but between everyone working, children and their activities - it is hard to find that time - but when we do we enjoy it so much and say we need to do it more often but then a couple of months go by again easily
OMG that is fantastic - I don't think I've ever seen that
Yes I definitely eat my stress!
I am sure there is - but I haven't found one that replaces it satisfactorily yet
Yes it is isn't it? One minute I was reading a book on the couch then at first it was like the bottom of the book was waving and bits of the writing was disapearing - then the silver zig-zag arrived. Thanks to DS14 googling it for me - I was able to mostly get the anxiety about it under control.
You poor thing I have noticed how quiet it has been - You have been doing an AMAZING job hosting with great questions for us - when we do find the time to check-in.
Oh me to!! My mum really wants to see it also - I am hoping DD will be feeling up to a movie on Saturday and we can all go together for some fun.
Feel better - DS14 made it to school for first day after break and came home that night with sore throat, headache body and belly aches! We are now on his 3rd day off school - hopefully he will get back tomorrow - I told him STAY AWAY FROM YOUR SISTER!! the last thing she needed was to catch it on top of recovering from her surgery. Speaking of which that is my WOOHOO - I really feel like we have turned a corner last night/today - she was been able to eat macaroni and cheese and wanted Macca's hotcakes for lunch today and got through one and half - and she said she feels like she could have a go at more things but it may just take her extra time - phew! So now just need to plan some meals accordingly that can start to get more nutrients in her than jelly, ice-cream and custard! She hasn't asked for pain relief in over 24 hours now.